Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD

Cardiothoracic Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Karamanoukian

Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. He specializes in cardiothoracic surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Karamanoukian accepts

Dr. Karamanoukian accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Aortic Aneurysm
  • Aortic Stenosis
  • Aortic Valve Disease
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Congenital Heart Defects

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Karamanoukian?
Dr. Karamanoukian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD
Professional and efficient, everything was explained. Staff was professional and welcoming. I had a very positive experience with my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr. k and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and comical. They treat you like family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
I can't thank Dr. K enough for my new and improved legs. For many years, I suffered from painful, bulging veins. After seeing two other doctors that didn't help me, I didn't know what to do. Luckily, another patient of Dr. K referred me to him. Nine months later, I can't believe the difference of being pain free and having younger looking legs. The pain and scarring from the procedures were minimal. The office staff is very friendly & accommodating. Thank you Dr. Karamanoukian & Staff !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr Karamanoukian has performed varicose vein procedure on both my legs within the last year. Doctor Karamanoukian thoroughly explained all aspects of the procedures and took the time to listen to my concerns. In addition, the staff at the Vein Treatment Center were very professional, friendly and informative. By following Dr Karamanoukian post - op instructions, I had very little discomfort and infact i was able to run a race two days after a procedure with no pain or restrictions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr. Karamanoukian and his staff were very friendly and professional. They did an excellent job with my laser vein treatment. I feel I made the right choice having Dr. Karamanoukian and his staff correct my vein issue. I would recommend Dr. Karamanoukian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr. Karamanoukian and his staff are so kind and professional. Every visit and procedure was handled quickly and thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Honest, my legs feel 10 to 20 years younger! Didn't really know what sort of difference I would see prior to having Dr. Karamanouk work on the veins in my legs, but... Wow! I am a runner and a PE Teacher, so I am always on my feet and my legs felt instantly better! Unbelievable how quickly I noticed the difference too! On my second leg, procedure, Dr. Karamanouk convinced me to use a supplement to quicken my recovery process, and that worked too! I ran 7 miles two days after my procedure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr. K and his staff are the best!! I have gone several times to see Dr. K for vein issues. I made the biggest mistake going to Dr. Buscaglia for this! Had horrible and painful inflammation for 12 wks. from procedure! I have had EVLT's done and 100% successful with Dr. K! Walking 4-5 miles a day after procedure the very next day! I will refer family and friends to this wonderful doc. Run, don''t walk to Dr. Karamanoukian! Phenomenal doc with A+ results! I will never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr Karamanoukian is an excellent doctor that truly cares.He has done procedures on my wife and myself with excellent results.The staff is wonderful. We are fortunate to have a doctor of this caliber available to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr. Karamanoukian has treated me like family since day one, the staff included! I am truly grateful to have met these people. I have been treated at this practice many times over the past couple years. My work schedule is a bit different from others, I travel constantly back and forth from Buffalo to Albany and I am very "high maintenance" when it comes to my availability. Somehow, someway the staff always manages to accomodate me. It's very much appreciated! You ALL are AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Karamanoukan and his entire staff! Everyone from the minute you walk in to the time you leave is so friendly, helpful and always smiling!! In the past 6 months that I have been a patient, I have never had a wait longer than 5 minutes! Dr. K is absolutely amazing! He honestly listens and cares for his patients and NEVER rushes you if you have questions. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. K to anyone who needs his services! You won't be disappointed!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
i was diagnosed with lymphedema by dr karamanoukian a few years ago, this fine doctor is very knoledgeable in this disease, he knew exactly what to do , when i came to him i was a mess, he and his team from the physicians asst. right down to the office girls are great people, i highly reccomend this doctor, he is surely one of the best in his field and also a good guy doug wonch
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
I was very happy with my experience with Doc Karamanoukian. I thought the office was run very well they took care of all insurance paper work .....staff very friendly and quick but yet at NO time did I feel rushed. Very clean..... over all I would give it ???? up. Sherry Chamberlain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
I was referred to Dr Karamanoukian by my primary Dr and also by a friend who highly recommended him. I've had several surgeries thus far and look forward to continuous results once all treatments are complete. Dr K and his staff really make you feel comfortable as they are all very personable and truly care about their patients. If you're having issues with painful varicose veins, don't put it off like I did. Let Dr K take care of you, you won't regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
All staff very knowledgable, effiecient, friendly. Felt comfortable. Explained all procedures. Very satisfied with Dr K.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
My genetic pool is full of varicose veins, leg swelling and pain. I understand the importance of finding a qualified doc. I have been cross training for 20 yrs (running, cycling, boxing, martial arts, weight lifting, Pilates)Down time is a critical issue as well as proper healing. I was given instructions as to treatment and restrictions - more than once and by 2-3 staff members to be sure I understood and didn't over do. My legs feel and look wonderful. Love that they make me feel at ease too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr Karamanoukian is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. His office, and staff are very professional. They are always very welcoming. The procedures that I have had done on my veins worked and I was in and out in under 1/2 hour each time. I will recommend them to family and friends. I am so glad that I went. My legs do not hurt anymore and I have the energy to exercise again. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr K and staff are very welcoming. Made to feel at ease before procedures. Because of the seriousness of my chronic vein issues, having trust and faith in Dr K and is team is vital. I Would recommend them to anybody who has the same issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
Dr. Karamanoukian is a very caring and compassionate doctor. The staff was wonderful. It was very easy to get an appointment and to schedule needed procedures. You see the doctor at each appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Karamanoukian!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian, MD?
I had very painful leg veins and after the help from this dr. no pain vein is gone. very happy with this dr.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Karamanoukian?