Dr. Howard Yeon, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

CRYSTAL RUN HEALTH CARE 95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown, NY 10941 Get Directions
Dr. Howard Yeon, MD
Dr. Howard Yeon, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Middletown, NY. He has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Yeon is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Anthony Community Hospital.

Dr. Yeon's Experience

See how Dr. Yeon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yeon

Dr. Yeon accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Yeon is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yeon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yeon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeon to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Yeon's Performance
in Ellenville, NY |
I am a 34 year old patient who received a microdiscectomy and laminectomy from Dr. Yeon. I was quite nervous to have this surgery but the pain I was in left me no other options. Upon reading the reviews on Dr. Yeon, I have to say that I thought he would not be considerate of my fears. I was totally wrong. He was OUTSTANDING! He is kind, patient, and an extremely skilled surgeon. I feel like a brand new woman again and for the first time in 7 months I can start seeing a pain free future again.
in Delanson, NY |
One year ago I was told by Dr. Yeon that he would not do my operation and if if som other doc did he would question them. Well, I year later I am sitting in ahospital, with the procedure done. With a great doctor. Yeon should QUESTION HIM on how to do it. His assistant gave me antihistamines to sleep and then sent me home. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO CRYSTAL RUN.
Milford, PA |
Harvard Grad, who displays a superiority complex. Rude and arrogant. Has no tolerance for questions or listening to prior medical history regarding your pain. Has no regard whether you understand what he is telling you or not. Abruptly left the room, paperwork on the tray, with no further instruction, leaving me confused, insulted and unsure of what to do next. I will continue to suffer with my chronic, excruciating pain than subject myself to his disrespect and abuse again. I felt blindsided.
in POrt Jervis |
I saw Dr. YEON and he was honest and explained everything. I went through alot with my injury itselfbut he did NOT try to stear me to surgery...he even told me last minute it was up to me and he would not force surgery right at the last minute because I was so scared.
Monticello, NY |
Rude if you try to ask questions he gets upset,,, nasty!!!! Don't go to him.
in Bronx, NY |
Went to Dr. Yeon with a serious lower back problem last year and he provided excellent care taking his time to really help me understand the treatments and ultimate recovery. He also followed up over the course of week which only the best doctors seems to do.
in Middletown |
Waited 1 hour and 15 min past my appointment time to see this doctor then he presents himself and he comes off with a poor bedside manner and as a know it all. After 5 min nurse comes in says you have a call and he leaves to take the call I wait 8 minutes more and I leave because my daughter has to be picked up from daycare. This doctor has no respect for patients and makes light of your issues
in Milford, PA |
Dr. Yeon reviewed with me my medical history, listened to my complaints and explained what potentially could be done by him as a surgeon and what other choices I had via pain management. He was courteous but not stuffy and a pleasure to speak to.
in Warwick, NY |
My experience with Dr Yeon is a positive one, and if the need ever arises (which I hope not), I would choose him again.
He is condescending, arrogant and rude. Talks over you and has no interest in what you have to say about your own physical condition
Have you seen Dr. Howard Yeon, MD?
Are you Dr. Yeon?

Compare Dr. Yeon

Dr. Yeon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Yeon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yeon's Board Certifications

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Torticollis

HARVARD MED SCH

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Yeon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection