Family Medicine  |
Dr. Howard Wright, DO
Dr. Howard Wright, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Dearborn, MI. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills and Garden City Hospital.

3133 S Telegraph Rd

Dearborn, MI 48124

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Wright

As a Physician who practices both Metabolic Functional Medicine and Patient Outcome Medicine, I am dedicated in discovering the cause of illness rather than just treating the symptoms. My office offers a wide variety of services with conveinent patient hours. We are open 6 days a week. All testing, Lab and X-ray procedures are performed on site.i am also trained in heart attack stroke prevention my office does Cimt and many unique tests not available in 99 percent of medical offices

Dr. Wright's Experience

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Oakland University William Beaumont School Of Medicine
  • Botsford Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Anti Aging Functional Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Wright's Performance
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
Dr. Wright and the entire health care team at Dearborn Family Clinic are focused on providing outstanding patient care. i have referred many people to the practice, and all have told me how grateful they are for the referral. The clinic is well equipped and a great deal of testing can be done at the clinic.
Dearborn, MI |
Terrible. Just to schedule an appointment I have had to call 5 or 6 times. When I do get through, I have been put on hold for a long time. On top of this I went in this year for a yearly checkup, which is very routine. The doctor added additional lab tests without telling me and I ended up being charged $600. The yearly checkup is supposed to be 100% covered by insurance! So I went in for a free visit and ended up with a HUGE bill, all due to the doctor's screw up. Of course, when I call their o
in Walled Lake, MI |
Being a busy and demanding practice comes with challenges, but Dr. Wright and his group are simply phenomenal. The collaboration of care was truly a blessing for our family. After being misdiagnosed for almost three years, it was only due to Dr. Wright and his PA Rachel's diligence and clinical insight that we now have a diagnosis and plan. Thank you Rachel and Dr. Wright, we are so very grateful to you.
in Dearborn, MI |
Very thorough With both my mother and myself, did a variety of blood test, and to my surprise, showed My cardiac numbers were so elevated, among other things. I truly believe if I would not of found this Amazing, caring Doctor, I would probably not be alive by the end of the year. I would give him and his staff 10 stars if I could. Thank you, Dr. Wright.
in livonia, MI |
Dr. Wright is highly skilled at his profession. He is proficient in diagnosing a problem and implements immediate action(s) to resolve the medical issue. His knowledge and degree of skill is above most doctors in the same field. He recognizes problems other doctors may miss or overlook. His judgment is stellar and would only recommend the best care or treatment for his patients. He always puts his patients first, unlike many other doctors. I would recommend his care to any of my loved ones
Dearborn, MI |
I went to this clinic because I need a medical exam for a form, and this doctor is the only civil surgeon in this area. The doctor is alright, but the nurse or assistant who is in charge of these forms, is very unfriendly, irresponsible and impatient. After two weeks' time and charging me a lot extra money, she filled my form all wrong and insisted on mailing it to a wrong office.
in Novi, MI |
Terrible. People were nice but the office is so disorganized. I waited a relatively normal amount of time in the waiting room- usually 20 minutes past my appt but far longer in the exam room. The first visit I just accepted it. The second time I said something to Dr Wright who blew off my concerns by askinghow much do you make an hour? Next time you have to wait a long time - I'll pay you for an hour of time. Both belittling and so casually said - what a clown. I strongly URGE elsewhere.
in Dearborn Mi |
I cannot rate this location any higher than a 1 because of the service from the staff. I have been mislead by the staff for 4 months. Only to be recommended to go somewhere else that has a 3 month waiting time. For a test they offered and was recommended by one of there own doctors. The staff is not taking my health and wellness seriously. It is a shame the staff does not take there jobs seriously because I really do like my doctor.
Southfield, MI |
After My Girlfriend of almost 13 years passed away suddenly from a ruptured Appendix and I had a nervous breakdown which caused Myself to go into a catatonic state for 28 days, then woke up 45 pounds lighter (135 lbs. at 6' 2). Only after seeing Me one Month the next Month He cancelled My recovery treatment the very next Month. When I asked why His exact response was I just to a seminar this last weekend, no no, I just cant treat You anymore. Nice Guy, good intentions, just very distrustful.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Wright, DO?
Are you Dr. Wright?