Dr. Howard Saul, DO

Dr. Howard Saul, DO

Gynecologic Oncology  |

Dr. Howard Saul, DO is a gynecologic oncology doctor who practices in Willingboro, NJ. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

Lourdes Medical Associates - Surgical

1113 Hospital Dr Ste 100

Willingboro, NJ 08046

• Amerihealth
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware
  • EmblemHealth
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Saul

See how frequently Dr. Saul performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Diseases
Gynecologic Cancer
high
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
high

Dr. Saul's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Saul "Dr. Saul earned his medical degree at the University of Osteopathic Medicine & Health Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa. He completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at Flint Osteopathic Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital, Kennedy Memorial Hospital, and Pennsylvania Hospitals. He has been treating women with gynecologic cancer in South Jersey for the past 16 years. His philosophy of practice is to deliver the latest in cancer treatment to the women of South Jersey in the region in which they live. He has been involved in many pioneering cancer treatment studies, and is an active invited speaker at many medical meetings and cancer support groups. Dr. Saul is also experienced in the use of the da Vinci? Robotic Surgical System."

• Gynecologic Oncology

• Endometriosis
  • Fallopian Tube Cancer
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Flint Osteopathic Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Saint Joseph's Hospital
  • Pennsylvania Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Saul has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saul to family and friends
Dr. Saul's Performance
in Woodbury, NJ |
Seven years ago I called Dr. Saul's office.My appointment was scheduled as urgent. The office is sunny and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful in the office and on the phone. Waiting time has been minimal,including the exam room. Dr. Saul guided me to the correct surgery for me (arthroscopic). Dr. Saul explained the the procedure not only to me but ,to my family so we would understand. I have never felt like Dr.Saul or his staff were rushing me in any way.
in Woodbury, NJ |
In my sixty five years of living I have experienced many Doctors. This man is a great human being. He is the reason my wife is alive and well today.We were referred to him in 2007 when my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. He explained and demonstrated the robotic procedure he performed at our original consultation .He put our minds at ease at a time when we feared the worst. We have complete confidence in him and his staff. He is a people person and a Humanitarian of the highest caliber.
in Westville, Nj |
Dr. Saul has been my gynecological oncologist since 2012. His medical knowledge and expertise made me confident that I would beat the battle I was up against. He is an advocate for you as the patient. His caring attitude is "magical". He is diligent in finding the medical treatment that will make you comfortable as the patient and confident in the results you need/will achieve.
in Moorestown, NJ |
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. HOWARD SAUL TO ANY ONE IN NEED OF GYNECOLOGICAL CARE TO INCLUDE ONCOLOGY,DR. SAUL DID AN WONDERFUL SURGICAL PROCEDURE ON ME WITH THE ROBOTIC ASSIST,THIS PROCEDURE WAS LESS INVASIVE AND MY RECOVERY WAS REMARKABLE,I WAS FEELING BETTER WITHIN 2 WEEKS,HIS SURGICAL TEAM WAS SO VERY PROFESSIONAL BEFORE AND AFTER MY SURGERY,I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HIS OFFICE STAFF,MELISSA AND SAMANTHA,TO ALL FEMALES READING THIS REVIEW,PLEASE CHOOSE DR.SAUL AS YOUR FIRST PREFERENCE, HE'S THE BEST!!
As someone who has never had any medical issues beyond the occasional bronchitis or sinus issues, to finding they have ovarian issues, and endometriosis, Dr. Saul was like a bright star in a dark sky. Seriously, incredibly personable. I did not dread going to see him after my first visit. He was clear and concise in everything, as well as open to questions, addressing fears, etc. Exceptional bedside manners, and apparent skill in the OR, tucked into a real down to earth human being. <3
Collingswood, NJ |
Doctor Saul was an absolute joy to meet and 'work with'. He's charming, friendly and professional, and did a fantastic job of guiding us through a chaotic and frightening time. Took as much time as we needed to explain what needed explaining in ways easy to understand, and of course the quality of medical care was as good as (so far as I can tell) is available to anyone, anywhere. I feel we were very lucky to find him, and I'll always be thankful that we did.
westmont NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Saul to anyone in need of gynocolgical care. He is kind and caring, and makes you feel very comfortable, and he has a wonderful bed side manner. God Bless him.
in Gibbstown, NJ |
Dr. Saul has been treating me since 1999 when I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer. I am a survivor today because of his skills. Before, during and after my surgery, he was informative and reassuring and supportive. He has a unique and magical bedside manner which helps to alleviate fears. I have recommended him to others in the past and will continue to do so.
in Sicklerville, NJ |
Dr. Saul really put me at ease when I came to my first consultation for a hysterectomy. His magic tricks were great, especially the day of surgery! My surgery and recovery went very well. Dr. Saul has a great bedside manner and he was very good with me with a difficult time during my initial exam. He continued to be sensitive throughout every exam. He is not only a wonderful doctor, but a wonderful man. His staff is exceptional as well. They are extremely pleasant and always available.
in Blackwook, NJ |
Before my first visit I was worried and anxious. As Dr. Saul explained the test results and procedure in his relaxed and confident manner, I soon felt a calm trust in him. I knew I was in good hands. His caring attitude gave me a great comfort on the day of surgery. The next day he visited me and kept me informed of the results. Dr. Saul is a sensitive and attentive physician and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Linda Mitchell
in Blackwood, NJ |
I praise God that Dr. Saul performed my wife Linda’s surgery. From our first meeting, I had every trust in him. After surgery I thanked him, but he said to give thanks to God. I do thank God for giving this humble man the talent and skill to provide healing to those in need. Thank you, Dr. Saul and bless you Bill Mitchell
Haddonfield, NJ |
I have been seing Dr. Saul for several years now.....he is the best.....highly recommended to everyone i know
Browns Mills, NJ |
wonderful dr! takes time with you My first surgery in 45 years! Needed a mass n hysterectomy done He dealt with a nervous nelly who had OCD!!!Talk bout a drs night mare patient Not for Dr Saul He was patient n his staff was as well This man deserves 5 *s on all his reviews Excellent,caring,patient,and wonderful dr. Can t ask for a better surgeon I recommend him to everyone , espec first time surgery people like me Kid gloves :) TYVM Dr Saul f or all you did !!! Healing nicely *****
in WHITING |
Aside from his expertise, what I like about Dr Saul is that he spends a lot of time with me. I never feel rushed. He answers all of my many questions and asks many as well; something I really appreciate.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
I was referred to Dr Saul by the former chief of Gyn Oncology at Penn for long term care. Dr Saul"s care is comprehensive, competent and most of all caring. My illness has its downside and Dr Saul is always there rain or shine, work day or holiday when I need him; there is no shortage of compassion and consideration. My goal is to have a 'normal' as possible life and Dr Saul is always there accentuating the positive, For all that he does, I will always be grateful to him
in Riverside NJ |
5 stars!!
in Cherry Hill NJ |
Dr Saul is understanding, willing to answer any questions that I may have had and explained the CT to me, Looking at the CT was very helpful. Melissa and Sam was always courteous to me no matter how many phone calls I made to the office. Also you must see his magic tricks.
in Willingboro, NJ |
Dr. Saul and his staff are excellent both in knowledge and in manner. Both of these are important. I have been his patient for a serious illness and surgery, and have had a good experience through this, which I wouldn't have thought possible. I absolutely would recommend him to others
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I was referred to Dr.Saul by my GYN Dr. for a hysterectomy. The news was upsetting, let alone having to go to a GYN/Onc. Dr. for the possibility of having cancer. Dr. Saul put me at ease immediately with him calm and most pleasant demeanor. He was thorough in explaining what would ensue, and gave me time for questions as we went along. He even showed me a card trick after our session to put me even more at ease! After my surgery, his follow up was great and I would definitely recommend him.
Dr. Saul is a highly skilled physician with a stellar reputation. He will answer all your questions and put you at ease. I never felt rushed and the magic tricks are a real plus. The women in the office are pleasant and professional. I called numerous times with many questions and Samantha and Melissa were always eager and willing to assist me. They jumped through hoops for me. I highly recommend Dr Saul.
in camden nj |
Great guy..love the magic i look forward to it everytime i go to my appt.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Saul, DO?
Are you Dr. Saul?