Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 76

Dr. Rudominer

Howard S Rudominer MD

59 Springbrook Rd Livingston, NJ 07039

Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Livingston, NJ and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1969 and specializes in psychiatry, sports psychiatry & neurology, and more.

Dr. Rudominer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rudominer

4.5

Dr. Rudominer?
Dr. Rudominer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD
Dr. Rudominer is an excellent psychiatrist. He has helped my son with multiple problems and we are seeing a great level of improvement within a couple of months. He is very thorough in his approach and a true professional. I personally highly recommend him. He is very compassionate, considerate and dedicated in his work. Overall a very skilled Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
Most knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, available doctor a patient could possibly ask for. Easy to talk to about anything. He got me off of 3 psychiatric medicines I was on for 20 years within months of seeing him. 100% off. My wife was on lithium for bi-polar for 40 years. Within her first session he said what makes you think you are bi-polar. Suffice it to say she is off of lithium now with no problems. I could go on with many accolades, but I think no more needs to be said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Rudy for about 2 years now. He has brought me to a better place both emotionally and physically. Not only is he available when I need him, but accommodates my business schedule. I can, without hesitation, recommend his services. He is caring, compassionate and extremely intelligent. He is truly one of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
Excellent doctor, especially if you have been recently diagnosed and are looking for guidance. Dr. Rudominer helped me get through a difficult time and gave me the tools to thrive after I was feeling better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Rudi for several years and I have stayed with him primarily for two reasons. First he still cares about his patients. I originally went to him for ADD. Rather than just prescribing medication, he actually took the time to discuss it with me. Habits, personal issues, and how to help stay on track. He still does. Secondly, he's good at what he does. Often, he will pickup on problems, even when I don't bring them up. He is very easy to work with and always plays it straight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rudominer for several years now. In all this time I still find him kind, considerate, compassionate, and caring. Always attentive and always available if needed, he has helped me with my depression and anxiety greatly. He is a very caring physician, listens attentively, and guides you in the right direction. IM thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
This doctor told me upfront he charges $200 for psychiatry an hour, $300 if therapy is included. He is very smart. Ridiculous prices, especially if you are sick and can't work because of your illness. This is a shame that doctors are like this.
Although I take all reviews about my treatment of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Rudominer off and on since 78’ and he has truly been involved in every major facet of my life. He has been my doctor, Guru and teacher. While 39 years may seem a very long time, I am not a typical person nor have I lived an average life. Dr R has been with me from adolescence…starting my own company at 18…first marriage…my son…my volunteer work during 9/11 and the resulting cancer 5 years later…my divorce…my quest for true love and my current marriage. I am now in a amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
I came to New York just 6 years ago from a small European country. When I arrived I had zero expectation of marriage, entering therapy or even staying in the US. Where I’m from the very concept of going to a psychiatrist to discuss problems goes against our traditions. I met Dr R through my boyfriend and subsequent husband. My boyfriend and I knew we had many differences culturally, religiously as well as a 17-year age gap. After seeing Dr R the first time, hearing his perspective and humor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
Dr. Rudominer has worked tirelessly and effortlessly to understand the root of my problems. He is attentive, caring, understanding, and most of all he is compassionate. Dr. Rudominer does not see me as an ill individual but as an individual with an illness that can be cured. Through tough love, hard work and dedication, Dr. Rudominer is continuously helping me to become a better person. I highly recommend his services. He truly is one of a kind doctor and the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
Dr. Rudominer is very caring and extremely knowledgeable. We have been using him for five years and are very impressed with his ability to accurately diagnose and treat all issues appropriately. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?
My experience was a phone contact which was pleasant at first. Then after a second phone call his tone of voice seemed agitated. For that reason alone I decided not to make an appointment.
I am one of the few psychiatrists who answer...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rudominer?

PLEASE READ MY WEBSITE. Just type in Howard Rudominer, M.D.P.A. and you will find it. As a board certified child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist with 41 years of experience, I have extensive experience treating patients with a wide range of p...

• Psychiatry

1972
1969
1965

Dr. Rudominer accepts

Dr. Rudominer accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Rudominer's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rudominer's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Couples Therapy
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marital Therapy
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Stress Management

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rudominer treats patients.