Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD

Dr. McClamrock
Telehealth services available

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

720 Aliceanna St Baltimore, MD 21202

Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Baltimore, MD. He is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McClamrock to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. McClamrock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McClamrock

3.9

Dr. McClamrock?
In this time of unrest and uncertainty bedside manner is crucial especially on issues of fertility and pregnancy . He seemed very detached and with the inability to have ongoing guidance in person due to Covid 19 I would strongly advise women and their loved ones to understand that if they are looking for a more supportive and engaged provider they should look elsewhere.
May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
I did not have a good experience with him. He laughed at some of the questions I had regarding the treatment he recommended as well as spoke really fast when he explained things to me. I'm happy I conceived naturally and didn't need his help after all.
Mar 18, 2020
Dear Annonymous, Helping people build families...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
Dr McClamrock is knowledgeable and very well experienced in the field. He answered all our questions and was even able to make accommodations to take extra time outside of the appointment to discuss a change in plan. We did not feel rushed at anytime. Would highly recommend Dr McClamrock!
Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
I am currently receiving infertility treatment from Dr. McClamrock. He's a great doctor: very knowledgeable, clear, and committed to patient care. He's frequently called me outside of office hours to check in about treatment options and to make sure I understand the reasons he has opted for a particular protocol. Reproductive science is very complicated, but I understand it much better now that Dr. McClamrock has guided me through the process. My husband and I are both grateful that he's our doctor during this stressful process. I should add that our nurse and all the staff at the Harbor East office are also wonderful: kind and capable.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
Dr. M. is amazing! In my opinion he is VERY personable. I read other reviews prior to seeing him that stated otherwise but I wholeheartedly disagree. He was willing to spend as much time with me as I wanted, did not get frustrated when I asked the same question twice, etc. I would trust him with my entire medical care!
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
I had a good experience with Dr McClamrock. He helped us conceive after first round of IVF(a fresh transfer). We also got 3 blasts frozen from this same cycle. Before IVF we also had 2 rounds of IUI and one round of induced ovulation and timed intercourse... unfortunately, they all failed. We are now 11 weeks pregnant and couldn’t be happier.
Baltimore MD – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
Knows what he's doing. Very clinical/detached bedside manner but that didn't interfere with treatment and the nursing staff at SGF Inner Harbor is AWESOME. We were in contact daily on my treatment and they were so pleasant. Like all doctors, Dr. M is kind of in & out of the room to do the vital stuff so it's the nurses you depend on for warm personality. We had success after 2nd round of IVF and throughout Dr. M was very capable and explained treatment options and helped us select best options
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
Wow, where do I even start. Dr. McClamrock is fantastic. He has called me multiple times to discuss my treatment and progress, if you have any questions he will stay on the phone with you until you are comfortable. He really cares about getting you pregnant and thinks out of the box when needed. I have a son from his amazing efforts and am trying for a second child. He is very mild mannered but don't mistake that for not caring, he does care and he is great at his job.
Elkridge – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
He was very professional. He explained to my husband and I the problem and the likelihood of having a baby. He was very honest and direct. He was sincere in his directness. All the things I expect from a doctor, I got from him. Even greater we had our baby girl in December of 2015. Thank you Dr. McClamrock!!!
Cindy in Pasadena, MD – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?
Dr. McClamrock was always to the point, efficient, and explained things well. He isn't, what I call, a warm-and-fuzzy doctor. He isn't going to sit and hold your hand but he does take the time to explain and give his thoughts/opinions when asked. He didn't voluntarily explain every little blip I saw on each ultrasound, but when asked he took the time to do so. Everyone in the office itself took the time to get to know you, were great with communication, and were timely with appointments.
Baltimore, MD – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard McClamrock, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McClamrock?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility