Dr. Howard Luber, MD

Dr. Howard Luber, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Howard Luber, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Luber is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

10200 N 92nd St Ste 205

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Learn about Dr. Luber

See how frequently Dr. Luber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
Actinic Keratosis
Seborrheic Keratosis

Dr. Luber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigus

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Cincinnati
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Luber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Luber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luber to family and friends
Dr. Luber's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent Physician! Very Knowledgeable and professional. He is and has been among the best in the area for years. Highly recommend
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Outstanding personal care, state of the art knowledge and compassionate caring. Highly recommend for routine and especially complex issues.
I have been under the watchful eye of Dr. Luber for about 20 years. He has proven over and over again to be outstanding in detecting and addressing problems early and my trust in him is unwavering. His kindness provides me a calmness even when I am tense due to the diagnosis. He is absolutely the best!
in Phoenix, AZ |
He and his staff are very professional. The office visits are the best for time management.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Luber is very knowledgeable and thorough. Office and staff are friendly and efficient
in Scottsdale , AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Luber for over 25 years. He is by far my most trusted healthcare professional. Not only is he extremely competent he consistently takes my care to the next level. I recently had an abnormal MRI which he reviewed and provided me with a referral to an Oncologist. Subsequently he followed up with me to be sure all was well.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Extremely thorough examination. Excellent follow-up. Very Personable.
in Carefree, AZ |
Been seeing him for almost 25 years. That ought to say it all.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Howard Luber for regular semi-annual skin checkups and any special issues for 18 years. I am very pleased with his patient care and attention. Whenever any skin problem has developed suddenly, I have had no problem getting a prompt appointment at one of his two convenient offices. The office staff has been courteous and efficient. I feel that the dermatology part of my healthcare is under excellent control with Dr. Luber.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Luber is a great Doctor. I have a rare problem with my skin called BP and he was the one who has finally put it under control.Prior to visiting Dr. Luber other doctors could not help me. He did and he is in my opinion a great Doctor and has a great personality. He has an excellent staff. His staff goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. Dr. Luber is truly a great Doctor who I highly recommend. My wife also goes to him Michael C. Di Leo
in SCOTTSDALE |
Great doctor. Friendly and professional staffboth in the examination rooms and walking in the front door. Would highly recommend Dr. Luberand associates.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Luber is a very thorough doctor. He diagnosed me very early with melanoma on a routine visit. He has been wonderful getting me through this diagnosis and providing careful skin checks so that I can stay clear of any future occurrences. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Extremely thorough and professional in addition to a pleasant personality
High Level of Confidence in Dr. Luber. The very best
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Luber for 15 years. From a routine office visit to more complex procedures, I find his approach to be thorough, informative and highly professional. He has managed my twice yearly visits in way way that keeps me comfortable with managing the challenges facing a fair-skinned aging patient. I would recommend Dr. Luber and his practice to anyone seeking high quality medical diagnosis and treatment.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I'm 82 years old, I have been a patient of Dr. Luber for over 20 years. He has preformed many skin cancer procedures, and never had to redo the same procedure. He always take his time with me, never rushes you out, I appreciate his personal care and kindness. It has been my privilege to recommend Dr. Luber to my family and friends.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Luber is the pre-eminent practitioner in the field of dermatology. He is the ultimate professional and I have the greatest confidence is his decisions and procedures.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have consulted with Dr. Luber for over 10 years and have found him to be exceptional in all aspects of his practice. Personable, caring and exceedingly competent. I have had skin issues which were quickly and professionally addressed by Dr. Luber. I rest confident and comfortable being in his care.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Luber, MD?
Are you Dr. Luber?