Dr. Howard Heppe, MD

Dr. Howard Heppe, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Howard Heppe, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fredericksburg, VA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Heppe is affiliated with Stafford Hospital and Mary Washington Hospital.

Dr. Heppe's Experience

See how Dr. Heppe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Heppe

Dr. Heppe accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Heppe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Heppe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heppe to family and friends
Dr. Heppe's Performance
in Noil |
I would like to say that since I was a child I have had under eye bags! I went to several plastic surgeons in the area that told me there was nothing they could do for me ! I went to fall Hill plastic surgery of Fredericksburg for a routine Botox and my first visit with Dr Heppe! He recommended Restylane Silk for the under eye would be perfect and he didn't lie! Amazing results! Minimal discomfort if any, bruising minimal for a few days! He is the best! Friendly, Informative and helpful!
in King George VA |
I was very please not only with the outcome of my surgery but also the ease at which I made my appointments and follow-ups. I was also please with the way the staff conducted themselves and were always available to answer questions. Doctor Heppe was both courteous and efficient in his answering of questions and in making me feel very comfortable with my decision. He was also very helpful in my follow up appointments in order to make my experience one of comfort and ease.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I had an positive and uplifting experience with Dr. Heppe. His office staff always made me feel welcomed, cared for, and like I was beautiful as is (although I came in for liposuction of my hips and thighs). Dr. Heppe has a keen sense of the female form and pays a great deal of attention to detail. My results were unbelievable and has changed long-existing problem areas of my body. He truly takes pride in his work and I can trust that he won't over-promise or "sell" me on anything.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Heppe performed reconstruction after my mastectomy 4 years ago and did a beautiful job. 4 years later, my cancer returned and radiation destroyed the implant. Other doctors told me to "live with it", but Dr. Heppe discussed the pros and cons with me and we decided to try it. Wow. The results are incredible, and I feel like a woman again. Dr. Heppe made me feel like I was his only patient. He is so kind and puts his patients first. He is honest and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend him.
in Spotsylvania, VA |
My experience with Dr. Heppe's and his office has been very satisfying. I had one minor setback and Dr. Heppe immediately took good care of me and relieved me of my discomfort. His bed side manner is one that puts you at ease. My scar is coming along nicely and is low enough to not be seen. I am very happy with the work that he has done. His team of nurses are also very helpful with the many questions that one would have when having this procedure done.
in Fredericksburg |
I had a double procedure done nearly 5 weeks ago. I went back to work 2 weeks ago. Starting with Lisa, the nurses, the anesthesiologist to Dr Heppe; outstanding team, exceptional service. I decided to get a tummy tuck and a little more booty. I had been in the gym, heavy lifting but I couldn't lose the fat in my gut. Dr Heppe fixed that as well as my separated muscles in my stomach, common from child birth. Exceptional results. Thank You Dr Heppe for your attention to details. Simply Perfect.
in Spotsylvania, VA |
I heal slowly due to a chronic condition. Dr. Heppe's response to my particular situation has been wonderful! He set up extra appointments, provided intermittent medicinal/surgical support as needed and demonstrated his care and concern for me as an individual. The staff is professional and always helpful. I thank Dr. Heppe for providing excellent care for the Fredericksburg area.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr Heppe at Plastic Surgery Services performed my abdominoplasty w/ liposuction in early 2016. I couldn't be happier with Dr Heppe and his staff. His nurses and office staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and always ready to help. Dr Heppe did an AMAZING job on my surgery, he was honest and made me feel confident in my choice to have him be my plastic surgeon. He and his staff have been so patient with me and my endless questions. My results are wonderful! Thank you Dr Heppe!!
in Stafford, VA |
Dr. Heppe was EXCELLENT and so was the staff. He was my second opinion, the first doctor wasn't being realistic...he was honest about my needs to reach the results I wanted. I knew what I needed wasn't in line with what I wanted, hence, the second opinion...Dr. Heppe was the truth I needed to hear. My results are great. I got a full tummy tuck, extended with lipo. I didn't remember anything and I wasn't in a lot of pain. His bed side manner is the best and I like that he doesn't rush.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I had a tummy tuck with lipo and mons lift on April 26th 2016 and I am thrilled with the results. Dr Heppe has a wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares and he goes above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied...this is just the icing on the cake though. He is an amazing surgeon. I was quite the difficult case due to my anatomy and I just couldn't be happier with the way I look and feel.
in Stafford, VA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Heppe. I am 60 years old and I had a tummy tuck 4 months ago and I am so happy with my results!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
After trying to understand the difference between a high profile and a low profile implant and how it would look on me, Dr. Hope blurted out I only speak English and I've told you 3 times. I do NOT recommend this impatient and rude Dr.
in Washington, DC |
All I wanted was the bags under my eyes fixed, Instead he talked me into a mini-facelift. He pulled my face at the bottom from one side to the other which left me a rounded jaw line/a lot of scar tissue behind my ears.It changed the way I look (not in a good way) and I was left with no earlobes--they are now attached to my face and very small.Since the results were so poor, I tried to get a reimbursment, then a partial reimbusement, etc. I got nothing. He talks a good name and is nice but..
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Not a doctor I would ever go near again.
Dr Heppe did an amazing job with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Heppe, MD?
Are you Dr. Heppe?

Compare Dr. Heppe

Dr. Heppe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Heppe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Heppe's Board Certifications

Georgetown University

Completed in 1991

Loyola U

Completed in 1988

Dr. Heppe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heppe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery