Dr. Howard Heppe, MD

Dr. Howard Heppe, MD

General Surgery | Male

Plastic Surgery Services 3312 Fall Hill Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Heppe specializes in General Surgery and practices in Fredericksburg, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Heppe? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Heppe's Experience

See how Dr. Heppe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Heppe

Dr. Heppe accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Heppe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Heppe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heppe to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Heppe
Dr. Heppe's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Spotsylvania, VA |
I heal slowly due to a chronic condition. Dr. Heppe's response to my particular situation has been wonderful! He set up extra appointments, provided intermittent medicinal/surgical support as needed and demonstrated his care and concern for me as an individual. The staff is professional and always helpful. I thank Dr. Heppe for providing excellent care for the Fredericksburg area.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr Heppe at Plastic Surgery Services performed my abdominoplasty w/ liposuction in early 2016. I couldn't be happier with Dr Heppe and his staff. His nurses and office staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and always ready to help. Dr Heppe did an AMAZING job on my surgery, he was honest and made me feel confident in my choice to have him be my plastic surgeon. He and his staff have been so patient with me and my endless questions. My results are wonderful! Thank you Dr Heppe!!
in Stafford, VA |
Dr. Heppe was EXCELLENT and so was the staff. He was my second opinion, the first doctor wasn't being realistic...he was honest about my needs to reach the results I wanted. I knew what I needed wasn't in line with what I wanted, hence, the second opinion...Dr. Heppe was the truth I needed to hear. My results are great. I got a full tummy tuck, extended with lipo. I didn't remember anything and I wasn't in a lot of pain. His bed side manner is the best and I like that he doesn't rush.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I had a tummy tuck with lipo and mons lift on April 26th 2016 and I am thrilled with the results. Dr Heppe has a wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares and he goes above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied...this is just the icing on the cake though. He is an amazing surgeon. I was quite the difficult case due to my anatomy and I just couldn't be happier with the way I look and feel.
in Stafford, VA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Heppe. I am 60 years old and I had a tummy tuck 4 months ago and I am so happy with my results!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
After trying to understand the difference between a high profile and a low profile implant and how it would look on me, Dr. Hope blurted out I only speak English and I've told you 3 times. I do NOT recommend this impatient and rude Dr.
in Washington, DC |
All I wanted was the bags under my eyes fixed, Instead he talked me into a mini-facelift. He pulled my face at the bottom from one side to the other which left me a rounded jaw line/a lot of scar tissue behind my ears.It changed the way I look (not in a good way) and I was left with no earlobes--they are now attached to my face and very small.Since the results were so poor, I tried to get a reimbursment, then a partial reimbusement, etc. I got nothing. He talks a good name and is nice but..
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Not a doctor I would ever go near again.
Dr Heppe did an amazing job with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Heppe, MD?
Are you Dr. Heppe?

Compare Dr. Heppe

General Surgery
Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• General Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys

Graduated in 1983

Loyola University

Completed in 1984

Georgetown University

Completed in 1991

Loyola U

Completed in 1988

Dr. Heppe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heppe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heppe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Heppe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Heppe

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Heppe's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Heppe

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients