Dr. Howard Heppe, MD

Dr. Howard Heppe, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Howard Heppe, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Fredericksburg, VA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys in 1983 and specializes in plastic surgery.Read his story

3312 Fall Hill Ave

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Learn about Dr. Heppe

See how frequently Dr. Heppe performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Heppe's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Heppe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Heppe "A Renowned Plastic Surgeon in Fredericksburg, Dr. Heppe was born in 1957 in Montclair, New Jersey and his family moved to Fairfax, VA in 1962. During high school, he competed on the gymnastics team and continued with the sport in college. He received his BA with honors from the University of Virginia and earned his medical degree there as well in 1983. He completed his surgical internship and surgical residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois, and his residency in plastic surgery at the Medical Center of Georgetown University in Washington DC. With the emphasis on cosmetic surgery at Georgetown University, he had the opportunity to train with outstanding leaders in plastic surgery. He also received instruction in drawing and aesthetic analysis."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Virginia
  • Georgetown University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Loyola U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Heppe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heppe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heppe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heppe's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heppe to family and friends

Dr. Heppe's Performance

Can’t say enough about dr heppe and staff they welcomed me. Listened to me. End result is more than I could have asked for. Arm lift. Breast augmentation Beautiful work and it’s only 3 days post op. Please before you decide on a surgeon take the time to talk with dr heppe !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a tummy tuck and I and my husband (and my grown daughter) are so pleased with my new look. I happened to have an excess of fat, mainly due to a cancer operation and subsequent sowing of my stomach that left fatty tissue in my stomach growing over the years. I am so glad that I made the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Howard Heppe performed a breast augmentation on me. I went to two other doctors but he was the one I felt most comfortable with. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. His staff is very kind and always there to answer any questions. The results i got are better than expected. Exactly what...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Heppe performed liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift with augmentation on me in January 2017. I absolutely love the results! He was so kind, very professional, and l his office staff is great! I would highly recommend Dr. Heppe.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Heppe and his amazing team From his bedside manner to his surgical skills, he is undeniably the absolute best in the area I am currently 3 weeks post op from,a breast augmentation and am thrilled both with my results and the wonderful care I have received I would...more
Are you Dr. Heppe?