Dr. Howard Busch, DO

Dr. Howard Busch, DO

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Howard Busch, DO is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

1025 Military Trl Ste 200

Jupiter, FL 33458

(561) 747-1987

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Busch

See how frequently Dr. Busch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Arthritis
Osteoporosis

Dr. Busch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

• Norwalk Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • UMDNJ
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Busch has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Busch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Busch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Busch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Busch to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Busch's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
I just visited the Southern Blvd office after having been to the Jupiter location before. I continue to see Dr. Busch because he is a great doctor, but my experience at Southern Blvd was a game changer. The staff was actually friendly, the feeling in the office was great! a young lady named Daisy was the shinning light in that office, she had everyone, including the patients, smiling and upbeat. She kept everyone on task while enjoying her job, and the employees fed off her energy. Thank you!
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very rude after I disagreed with results of test was negative but he still Diagnosed me without facts or results. He runs blood work and repeats same tests. All negative.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr bush was unable to Diagnose acute joint pain so gave gave steroids instead of pain medication. He did not recommend neurologist until it was too late. Strongly do not recommend him to anyone who is sick.
in Wellington, FL |
Dr. Busch is professional, thorough and took the time to explain everything to me. I would recommend him as a doctor. It did take me a month to see him for an initial visit and when I followed up to get test results for another doctor, I never heard from anyone. Upon visiting the office, I had to pay $7.00 to get a copy of my x-ray since they will not forward a copy of the x-ray to the other doctor; they will only send a written report. Although they helped, they acted "put-out" by my request.
in jensen beach, fl |
Dr. Busch was recommended by several friends in the health care profession as excellent in his ability to diagnosis and treat problems of the spine including rheumatology. I had pain in my neck and lower back for years and thought it was just a part of aging. I had been to several Orthopedic Drs. without success. The pain had become too severe to function. After an extensive exam, tests, & x-rays, Dr. Busch prescribed medications and exercise. Within weeks, I was able to enjoy life again!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Busch is a great doctor who listens to the patient and explains all the procedures. I have been seeing him for over 10 years now. Love the staff too.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Talked to his PA like I wasn't in the room and when he did acknowledge me he spoke to me not with me.Ordered lab work ,tests and ,eds without explanation.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Very arrogant, insists on tons of blood work and unnecessary follow ups and has no clue as to what is wrong although I was already diagnosed and treated 5 yrs ago by another doctor and was doing well. I became a vegetarian unbeknownst to him well before visiting him and he suggested a book called "Forks Over Knives" which I've researched and before I can begin to share my knowledge on my diet, he cut me off and said "when you catch up to my level, then I'll discuss it"
in Coconut Creek, FL |
the man is very experienced and listens and can tell you what you can expect. he treats me for Fibromyalgia over 10 years now. He was the first to diagnose me as other Doctors kept running tests and not coming to a conclusive decision.
in Lake Clarke Shrs, FL |
Dr Busch is extremely knowledgable, empathetic and thorough. I have been to National Jewish, Shands , U of M - as well as multiple stand alone RA/ Autioimmune Drs - I have been seeking appropriate treatment since 2011 - I found it here in the office of Dr Busch! All of his staff are very well trained, I love the Nurse Practionioners - I used to run a private hospital and have been in the medical field since the early 80's - Leslie K
in Jupiter, FL |
There was a hard sell to non-insurance covered procedures and services. Did not feel comfortable with physican's explanation course of treatment plan.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
After all my test results showed I did not have an auto-immune disorder, he maintained that I had Lupus, Sjogen's AND Raynaud's syndromes. He wanted to put me on some type of medication that you have to first have an eye exams because a side effect is blindness. Why did he even bother having me take and pay for blood work if he only goes by conjecture? Avoid him like the plague!
in Boynton Beach FL |
Horrific. Extremely arrogant uncaring Doctor that pics and chooses what patients he will or will not see and hands the rest off to his Nurse Practioners who are not qualified in the field of Rheumatology. He actually raises his voice to psyients. And tells you how you feel based only off blood tests instead of using the combinations of a SED and RA rate as well as a an Anti-CCP number in conjunction with how the patron feels, AND a physical exam to gauge your swelling and stiffness.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Busch, DO?
Are you Dr. Busch?