Dr. Howard Baruch, MD

Dr. Howard Baruch, MD

Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction  |

Dr. Howard Baruch, MD is a sports medicine orthopedic joint reconstruction doctor who practices in Cliffside Park, NJ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Baruch is affiliated with Hoboken University Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center.

Premier Ortho/Sprts Med

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Baruch

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Baruch's Experience

Dr. Baruch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osgood Schlatter Disease

• Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • SUNY
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • NewYork-Presbyterian - Columbia University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Columbia Presby Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Baruch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baruch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baruch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hackensack University Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baruch to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Baruch's Performance
in North Bergen, NJ |
Hardly any wait time, clean new office with updated technology. Dr Baruch took his time in thoroughly explaining all my options while going through all the pros and cons. Great experience
Jersey City, NJ |
When I first met Dr. Baruch he was kind, respectful and most of all caring and continues to be everytime I have an appointment. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Baruch and his staff took excellent care of me. I trust and respect Dr. Baruch and that is something that is not easy for me. I will recommend him to family and friends. Thank you Dr. Baruch for making me feel safe. Sylvia Reyes
Brooklyn, NY |
This doctor is awesome, very good at explaining things and very geniuine. Thanks Doctor
NJ |
Dr. Baruch is one of the kindest doctors I have met. He truly cares for the patient. He listened to my compaints and explained to me what was going on. He recommended the care I needed.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Best surgeon ever with a great bedside manner and terrific sense of humor.
Millburn, NJ |
Dr. Baruch was very professional and kind. His staff is absolutely wonderful
in Bloomfield NJ |
Dr Baruch and his staff are excellent and very professional helpful people. They made me feel very comfortable and safe. The appts are on point and the offices environments are very clean and comfortable. They're very nice and friendly.
in Newark, NJ |
Estoy muy agradecida con la cirugia del Dr. BARUCH, a pesar que tengo operada una rodilla, estoy caminando muy bien. Me siento feliz, contenta con los resultados, muy agradecida del doctor y dispuesta para operarme la otra rodilla. GRACIAS DR. BARUCH.
in Nutley, NJ |
Dr. Baruch went far and beyond to see me. He made me feel very important. I found His bedside manners awesome. He explained what he needed to do and what the outcome could and would be. On the day of my surgery, his staff made my experience comfortable. I never felt like a number. I would differently recommend Dr. Baruch to family and friends.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
Doctor Baruch has been a god send since my injury. His staff has been professional and caring, my appointments and after care have been above par. On the day of my surgery, his staff was able to set me at ease, feeling comfortable and explained the procedure to me and answered any and all of my questions. My wife accompanied me and was kept abreast of the progress of my surgery, once the surgery was completed she was allowed to join me in the recovery area. My utmost Thanks to Dr. Baruch
in north bergen, nj |
excellent job on my shoulder surgery. looking forward to the results of my upcoming knee replacement. THANK YOU!
in Secaucus, NJ |
Very knowledgeable dr. I definitely recommend this DR.
in Cliffside Park |
Courteous staff concerned to my needs. Dr. Baruch is excellent, caring and takes the time to answer all of my questions. My surgery was 100% successful due to his expertise and wonderful staff.
Bloomfield, NJ |
Excellent surgeon!
in Union City, NJ |
My family & I understand that he is the surgeon & the PA/staff does the legwork on his behalf; he seems very much out of touch, disconnected, & almost indifferent about his patient's physical & emotional status . In our experience; he spends little time, doesn't seem to remember patient specifically, asks same questions (& gets the same responses) on each visit, & it seems he prolongs the process with repeated visits to him & requesting additional referrals & tests each time.
Thank you for feedback, we take each review seriously. Our goal is to provide each patient a timely and thorough examination with compassion to each patients individual needs. Depending on the severity of the injury, further testing may be necessary or repeated. If you have any questions regarding your care or insurance related questions please feel free to call us.
in Union City, NJ |
I had a good experience with Dr. Baruch and the physician assistant. The PA was very thorough with me and he guided me with what to expect with the treatment. Dr. Baruch came in only for a few minutes to go over my x-rays and talk about the steps to take in managing my knee. Definitely was pleased with the PA and Dr. Baruch. Waited a while to be seen however.
Thank you for your positive review Michael. We strive to give all of our patients the best care in the NJ and Tristate region.
in Teaneck, NJ |
Dr. Baruch was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The office staff was very pleasant.
Bergen County |
He was very rude, treated my mother like garbage and was with her for less than 2 minutes. I'm complaining to my insurer not to keep him in network. Based on health results, she has had no improvement. Bedside manner aside, he is just not a good doctor or very smart.
Seems to run a surgery factory! If you are considering treatment by this doctor, I would say what the young lady said in Forest Gump, Run Forest; run!! My initial eval was performed by his P. A. He came in for about 2-3 minutes, introduced himself, directed her to write a scrip for phys. therapy, and referred me to the Pain Management Specialist. Then he was off to the next person. His lack of concern gave me no confidence in the quality of care that I could expect to receive there.
in NY, NY |
What a terrible experience. The office was run down, smelled of cigarette smoke and the staff was unprofessional. After a 15 minute intake with the P.A. the Dr. came in to shake my hand and ask a few questions before leaving again. When he asked the questions the PA attempted to answer for me; he obviously wanted to have a patient on his own. I was sent for x-rays and the tech didn't even know what she was supposed to x-ray. At that point I did not feel comfortable and left.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Baruch, MD?

Visit Dr. Baruch