Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Howard Adelson, DO
Dr. Howard Adelson, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Northville, MI. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Adelson is affiliated with St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills.

42000 6 Mile Rd Ste 200

Northville, MI 48168

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Adelson

Dr. Adelson's Experience

Dr. Adelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Adelson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Pinguecula
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Presbyopia
  • Pterygium
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Retina Diseases

• Pterygium Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Adelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adelson to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Adelson's Performance
in Bloomfield Hills |
This was such great medical experience - very professional handling, very helpful staff and perfect medical support. I got a thorough examination of my eyes (1.5h) and just 4 days later on a Saturday I had my surgery. The same night, I had been able to go out for dinner and the next day my vision was absolutely sharp - much better than with the Contact Lenses. I am super happy with my choice, to let Dr. Adelson correct my eyes. Heiko Weller VP Engineering Bosch
Port Huron, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Adelson and Adelson Eye and Laser Center to anyone. Dr. Adelson is an excellent doctor and they take care of their patients.
in Eastpointe, MI |
I had blepharoplasty surgery Dr. H. Adelson did a wonderful job. I am absolutely pleased with the results. Dr. Adelson and his staff are very polite and professional I would highly recommend him to family and friends. Thanks for making me look 10 years younger !!!
in Warren, MI |
I had laser eye surgery 3 months ago and am so pleased with my results. The staff at both the Warren and Northville offices are extremely professional and supportive. Top notch!!! Today I'm taking my friend to get her surgery. Highly recommend!
in Romulus, MI |
Dr . Adelson and his staff was beyond outstanding. He was very detail with his explanation of the surgery. The surgery moved by well in a matter of minutes and he made sure I was comfortable the entire time. Most importantly, my results are outstanding and I he definitely met his obligations as my doctor. I am overly please with my selection of him and would recommend him for anyone with laser vision needs.
in Durand |
I'm a very happy patient! I was in search of a facility and doctor that provided LASIK eye surgery. That is exactly what I found at Adelson Eye & Laser Center with Dr Howard B. Adelson. From my consultation to my surgery and every appointment after they have made my experience fast and easy! Everyone in the front of the office and back are very nice and have great chair side manner.Dr Howard B. Adelson answered all of my questions in ways that I could understand. I would recommend this office!
in Nirthville michigan |
As a board-certified internist/MD i know and could choose many eye docs- i chose Howard Adelson for his excellent reputation, experience and surgical ability..(cataract surgery).post-op day 1 no pain 20/20 vision.. would recommend to my patientsand family and obviously I chose him for myself...no office is perfect but what counts is your surgeon not the front desk so much...go for one of the best with Howard Adelson!
in Northville, MI |
I had a great experience with the Adelson Laser Center. Dr. Adelson was professional, informative, and trustworthy through my entire experience. I would definitely recommend him over and over again!
San Antonio, TX |
Procedure was great and Dr Adelson made me feel comfortable during the entire process. It went off without a hitch. Like both him and his brother. Very professional and makes sure you know your options. Only complaint is wait time on appts. It's beyond ridiculous as they over schedule. Appt at 8am and its 9:25 as I'm still sitting in an exam room. You never get in and out here ever. They are very slow and you can expect to spend over an hour here even if you schedule the first appt. Huge downfal
in Franklin, MI |
Dr. Adelson and his staff always treat me like family. He is well worth the wait!
in Livonia, MI |
I have been very pleased with Dr. Howard Adelson and the care he and the office staff has given me. Dr. Adelson is professional, honest, thorough, and has always spent enough time with me to answer all my questions.
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. H. Adelson did my procedure. He was very truthful when I asked for close details on tools, etc. I wish someone had told me the importance of keeping my head absolutely still, rather than just looking at the light, but he handled that well enough. I can read at distance for the first time in my life.
in West Bloomfield,MI |
Dr. Howard Adelson did my eyelid lift upper and lower, Botox, fillers and laser facial resurfacing. I look incredible and couldn't be happier! He even gave me his personal cell phone number afterwards in case I had any follow up questions. I now look 15 years younger !! I've had other cosmetic procedures performed elsewhere before but I've never experienced this level of care. Truly stellar in every way from start to finish. I give Dr Howard Adelson my highest recommendation ....
Have you seen Dr. Howard Adelson, DO?
Are you Dr. Adelson?