Dr. Houman Kashani, MD

Dr. Houman Kashani, MD

Family Medicine  |

Specializes in Family / Primary and Preventative medicine as well as Urgent Care. Over 15 years experience working in the Emergency Department Trained in Family Medicine at the UCLA Medical Center Received his Medical Degree from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. Fellow of the American Academy of Family practice Board Certified in Family Medicine An expert reviewer for the Medical Board of California Clinical Instructor at the USC Department of Medicine An authorized Civil Surgeon for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Speaks Spanish and Farsi fluently Accepts most major insurance plans including Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, United Health, Tricare, Medi-Care, and more....

Elite Medical Clinic

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Kashani

My practice focuses on maintaining optimum health in the workplace.

Dr. Kashani's Experience

Dr. Kashani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Arthrosclerosis
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Car Accident Injuries
  • Kidney Stones
  • Laceration
  • Memory Loss
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mononucleosis
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Panic Attack
  • Pneumonia
  • Prostatitis
  • Rectal Bleeding
  • Recurrent Falls
  • Sciatica
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Allergy
  • Skin Diseases
  • Skin Disorders
  • Skin Infections
  • Sore Throat
  • Substance Abuse
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicose Veins

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Ucla Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • ULCA Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Kashani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kashani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kashani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

California Hospital Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Kashani is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Kashani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kashani to family and friends
Dr. Kashani's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love Dr. Kashani! I was one of Dr Kashani's first patients since 2011 and have been going to him since then. Dr. Kashani has such an amazing demeanor, very personable, caring, and professional. He really goes out of his way for all his patients. I never had to wait more that 5-10 minutes to see him. When I do see him, he spends his time to make sure all my questions have been answered. I personally have recommended him to so many of my co-workers, friends and family. ?He is so knowledgeable an
in Los angeles, CA |
Dr kashani saved my life. I went in for a physical a few weeks ago. He did a complete skin exam. He saw a mole on my armpit which I had since I was a child. So I've had this mole for almost 63 years. He recommended me to have him bioposy. The biopsy came back as Melanoma stage 1. I am thankful to him for ever.
in Los Angeles, CA |
i have been to several doctors in the last 10yrs but because of the health ins problems I had to find a new doctor. and found dr kashani well this doctor was a hole lot better than any doctor ive seen he really cares for his patients and sits down and talks to you. im really glad and very comfortable with dr. kashani. I work in a hospital so I know how doctors can be with there patients. and hope dr. kashani stays in business for 100 yrs. my name is R. flores and the staff very professional
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Houman Kashani is an amazing doctor, he's so friendly, kind and knowledgeable! One of the best doctors in Los Angels . Along with his hospitality his staff is very well trained and kind. Defiantly will recommend to everyone.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I wish I could give this a 1000 more stars!! Dr. Kashani and the entire staff is beyond awesome! I went through a few different doctors with my daughter and was about to just give up until one day I talk with Dr. Kashani about her allergic problems, He listened to what I had to say, told me exactly how to procedure, what things to change at home and the medical treatment, now we are completely in good hands.
Los Angeles, CA |
I highly recommend Dr Kashani. He is the best doctor I have ever had.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I can't begin to describe how relieved and amazed I am that there are doctors out there like Dr. Kashani- especially with an HMO. He really cares, takes his time, listens, looks for solutions, and follows up. It's so refreshing to experience after the medical group I was with for years. He takes all insurance, and you can just tell he's in the field for all the right reasons. His office is walk in/ first come first serve, which is actually great. Never long wait times. Highly recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Kashani is a great doctor who cares about his patients! He is patient, listens and truly cares about my health. Office is flexible with scheduling, and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes! I know that when I see the doctor, he is giving me his undivided attention, and is not rushing me to get to his other patient. I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a doc who takes his time, knows his stuff, and cares about being a great doctor.
in Studio City, CA |
Very professional, instantly trustworthy, and extremely caring. He took care of my father with the urgency that we needed, even staying later than his normal office hours to make sure everything was okay (and not just a few minutes, but around 3-4 hours longer). Even after our very first visit, he kept in touch with us via email and gave us an emergency contact number in case things got bad. A great doctor that truly cares. Thank you, Dr. Kashani.
in Los Angeles Ca. |
He's a good Dr.
in Norwalk, CA |
highly recommend Dr. Kashani
in Glendale, CA |
Dr. Kashani is very compassionate and knowledgeable. He has been my primary care doctor for years and I strongly recommend him. He has always been honest and nonjudgmental as he addresses my concerns. The staff is very friendly and personable.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I've been Dr.Kashani's patient for 2.5 years and he's been really great. Any questions or concerns I had during off hours and would contact him via email, he would always respond right away to help me out. He's also helped me through a bad car accident I was in. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new physician.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Kashani for years. Amazing doctor. He is very friendly, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
in Long Beach, CA |
I have been his patient since 2012. Dr. Kashani being my internal medicine doctor, allows me and my family to sleep well at night. His thoroughness in diagnosing, using all tools available in modern medicine, his sense of urgency, and his excellent referral network, found and correct to major issues in me: an enormous liver cyst and a very large plaque build up in one of my coronaries. I am sure that thanks to Dr. Kashani, I avoided a major heart attack. He is The Doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Today was my first time to see Dr. Kashani, and I found him to be friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. He also listens to his patients. Having to change health insurance providers sometimes means having to change doctors. Two thumbs up for not having to go through a bunch of treatments I already knew wouldn't work! His office is in tip top shape, incredibly clean, and his the receptionist is friendly and organized. If you live or work in DTLA and need a general practitioner, give them a shout!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Excellent Doctor, I definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Whittier, CA |
Dr. Houman saved my life. I was borderline obese, chest pain and he got me in check. I'm forever indebted to this doctor. Very precise. Best doctor ever! Thank you
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Kashani has been my family doctor for 6 years. I'm really happy with the kindness and knowledge he provides. He is so good that my whole family goes to him. Dr Kashani is a one stop shop he provides services for women, children and elderly.
in Tarzana, CA |
I have been going to doctor Kashani for several years and I must say, he is a very nice doctor. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and most important will find the best way to guide you to optimal health. Also I find it very important, he is fluent bilingual speaker (English/Spanish) that is a big plus for those patients that English a second language.
in Beverly hills, Ca |
I visited doctor Kashani about three months ago. He was very dilligent, and really cared about the issue I was having with my cholesterol. After a few tests, he suggested a few simples changed to my diet, along with a medication. After three months, my cholesterol numbers are much, much better, and at the desired levels. I highly recommend him, as a doctor who is thorough, and one that really cares.
in Bakersfield, CA |
He is very thoughtful, caring and through. I highly recommend him to anyone. Most of my family go to see him and we live in Bakersfield.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I took an appointment about 1 month ago to do some medical experiment in terms of immigration services. he did all required test on only two days. he looks very professional, kind and responsible.
Have you seen Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Are you Dr. Kashani?