Dr. Houman Kashani, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Kashani

Elite Medical Clinic

747 Warehouse St Fl 5 Los Angeles, CA 90021

Dr. Houman Kashani, MD is a family medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He specializes in family medicine, emergency medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Kashani accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kashani treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Houman Kashani, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Kashani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kashani

Dr. Kashani?
Dr. Kashani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Houman Kashani, MD
Doctor Kashani is proactive, efficient, and maintains just the right balance of personable and professional. I have always been dealt with respectfully and in a timely manner, and I always feel supported by his nurses and staff as well. As a female, this comfort and safety is very important in the medical health realm. Would highly recommend!
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani is so friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He knows what to do. His office is nice and clean, the staffs are friendly and helpful.I definitely would recommend him.
TT in Los Angeles, California – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani was friendly, thorough, extremely professional, helpful, and also had a great sense of humor which always helps me get through it all!
Justin Maurer in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani and the staff at Elite Medical Clinic have shown their unending care for me as a patient. They are swift, yet detailed and serve as a phenomenal team in treating every patient that walks through their doors. Thank you!!!
Katie Farr – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
I love Dr. Kashani! I was one of Dr Kashani's first patients since 2011 and have been going to him since then. Dr. Kashani has such an amazing demeanor, very personable, caring, and professional. He really goes out of his way for all his patients. I never had to wait more that 5-10 minutes to see him. When I do see him, he spends his time to make sure all my questions have been answered. I personally have recommended him to so many of my co-workers, friends and family. ?He is so knowledgeable an
Mehrdad in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr kashani saved my life. I went in for a physical a few weeks ago. He did a complete skin exam. He saw a mole on my armpit which I had since I was a child. So I've had this mole for almost 63 years. He recommended me to have him bioposy. The biopsy came back as Melanoma stage 1. I am thankful to him for ever.
Jack S in Los angeles, CA – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
i have been to several doctors in the last 10yrs but because of the health ins problems I had to find a new doctor. and found dr kashani well this doctor was a hole lot better than any doctor ive seen he really cares for his patients and sits down and talks to you. im really glad and very comfortable with dr. kashani. I work in a hospital so I know how doctors can be with there patients. and hope dr. kashani stays in business for 100 yrs. my name is R. flores and the staff very professional
r. flores in Los Angeles, CA – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr. Houman Kashani is an amazing doctor, he's so friendly, kind and knowledgeable! One of the best doctors in Los Angels . Along with his hospitality his staff is very well trained and kind. Defiantly will recommend to everyone.
Los Angeles, CA – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
I wish I could give this a 1000 more stars!! Dr. Kashani and the entire staff is beyond awesome! I went through a few different doctors with my daughter and was about to just give up until one day I talk with Dr. Kashani about her allergic problems, He listened to what I had to say, told me exactly how to procedure, what things to change at home and the medical treatment, now we are completely in good hands.
Jennie in Los Angeles, CA – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
I can't begin to describe how relieved and amazed I am that there are doctors out there like Dr. Kashani- especially with an HMO. He really cares, takes his time, listens, looks for solutions, and follows up. It's so refreshing to experience after the medical group I was with for years. He takes all insurance, and you can just tell he's in the field for all the right reasons. His office is walk in/ first come first serve, which is actually great. Never long wait times. Highly recommend!
Natalie B in Woodland Hills, CA – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani is a great doctor who cares about his patients! He is patient, listens and truly cares about my health. Office is flexible with scheduling, and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes! I know that when I see the doctor, he is giving me his undivided attention, and is not rushing me to get to his other patient. I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a doc who takes his time, knows his stuff, and cares about being a great doctor.
NB in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Very professional, instantly trustworthy, and extremely caring. He took care of my father with the urgency that we needed, even staying later than his normal office hours to make sure everything was okay (and not just a few minutes, but around 3-4 hours longer). Even after our very first visit, he kept in touch with us via email and gave us an emergency contact number in case things got bad. A great doctor that truly cares. Thank you, Dr. Kashani.
Albert C in Studio City, CA – Oct 08, 2016
He's a good Dr.
Carlos Dominguez in Los Angeles Ca. – Oct 08, 2016
highly recommend Dr. Kashani
Janet Cerna in Norwalk, CA – Oct 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Dr. Kashani is very compassionate and knowledgeable. He has been my primary care doctor for years and I strongly recommend him. He has always been honest and nonjudgmental as he addresses my concerns. The staff is very friendly and personable.
Kevin B. in Glendale, CA – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
I've been Dr.Kashani's patient for 2.5 years and he's been really great. Any questions or concerns I had during off hours and would contact him via email, he would always respond right away to help me out. He's also helped me through a bad car accident I was in. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new physician.
Sayaka in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Kashani for years. Amazing doctor. He is very friendly, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
Rick Ornelas in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
I have been his patient since 2012. Dr. Kashani being my internal medicine doctor, allows me and my family to sleep well at night. His thoroughness in diagnosing, using all tools available in modern medicine, his sense of urgency, and his excellent referral network, found and correct to major issues in me: an enormous liver cyst and a very large plaque build up in one of my coronaries. I am sure that thanks to Dr. Kashani, I avoided a major heart attack. He is The Doctor.
Daniel F in Long Beach, CA – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Today was my first time to see Dr. Kashani, and I found him to be friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. He also listens to his patients. Having to change health insurance providers sometimes means having to change doctors. Two thumbs up for not having to go through a bunch of treatments I already knew wouldn't work! His office is in tip top shape, incredibly clean, and his the receptionist is friendly and organized. If you live or work in DTLA and need a general practitioner, give them a shout!
Jimbo M. in Los Angeles, CA – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?
Excellent Doctor, I definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Albert in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Houman Kashani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kashani?

My practice focuses on maintaining optimum health in the workplace.

• Emergency Medicine