Dr. Hossein Dehghani, MD

Dr. Hossein Dehghani, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Hossein Dehghani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfield, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 2004 and specializes in cardiology and interventional cardiology.Read his story

NorthBay Medical Group

1860 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 110

Fairfield, CA 94533

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Dehghani

See how frequently Dr. Dehghani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chest Pain
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Heart Murmur

Dr. Dehghani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dehghani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dehghani "When I was growing up, I was always very interested in science and biology. My father was a physician and I looked up to him. He was an ophthalmologist and he seemed to enjoy his career very much. So it felt like medicine was just the right avenue for me, as well. Cardiology just makes sense to me. There is a lot of physics involved. The heart is a pump and it has electricity and wiring and the more I studied it, the more I wanted to learn. Being a doctor, I knew, would allow me to care for people. I felt it would be very rewarding and it is. Being an interventional cardiologist really comes from an area of caring. I try to be personable and to relate to my patients. I do not come from a position of being judgmental. I spend however much time is necessary to help them understand what is going on, why they are there and hopefully build a relationship and provide the best care for their cardiac problem. I treat adult patients, age 18 and up, and typical things I see involve acutely managing heart failure and heart attacks, management of chest pain, and peripheral artery disease. Interventional cardiologists do procedures such as putting in stents and pacemakers and so forth. Ultimately what I want to see is the patients doing well. The thing that brings me the greatest joy in my work is when someone struggling with a heart issue comes in and we are able to find a plan and solution that gives their lives back to them. It is most rewarding when they come back to visit and have recovered from a setback and are back to their normal life. I want my patients to know that I am happy to see them and try to figure out what is right for them. I will always do my best to take care of them. When I am not at work, I like to be very active. I hang out with friends and family, I like to play basketball and hike. I enjoy wine tasting and I've recently taken up skiing - I'm awful at it but I'm getting better!"

This content was provided by Dr. Dehghani "The most rewarding part of Dr. Dehghani's day is getting to know his patients and helping them feel better. He prioritizes finding solutions that will return his patients back to their normal lives."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Texas / Austin Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Beth Israel Deaceness Med Ctr
  • U C S F Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dehghani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Dehghani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dehghani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

NorthBay Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack

View Ratings

Dr. Dehghani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dehghani to family and friends
3.8
based on 9 total reviews (2 with comments)

Dr. Dehghani's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Rancho Cucamonga
The jury is still out for me regarding this doctor. I have now met them twice having just switch to an HMO from my previous PPO. In fact I believe he was the only cardiologist I could go to within my HMO. I didn't mind because I've heard good things about him. I kind him to be rushed and...more
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Have CHF. Was in St Bernadines previously. Doctor there could not get stents in, or even a wire through my arteries. Stated they had done all they could medically. Had appointment with Doctor Dehghani and he manged to roto blade and get 2 stents in. This guy saved my life!

Are you Dr. Dehghani?