Nephrology  |
Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli, MD
Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Torrance, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Khaleeli is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Gardena, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance.

2245 Sepulveda Blvd

Torrance, CA 90501

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare

Learn about Dr. Khaleeli

See how frequently Dr. Khaleeli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
Renal Osteodystrophy
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Khaleeli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
  • Hemodialysis
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

No malpractice history found for California.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center

Dr. Khaleeli has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Khaleeli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khaleeli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khaleeli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khaleeli to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Khaleeli's Performance
in El Segundo, CACarson |
He has been super, taking care of me and my family. Wish there were more like him- patient, caring, punctual, kind.
Los Angeles, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Khaleeli for some time now. He is very informative, thorough, professional and friendly. I never feel rushed when I see him and his office staff is very courteous and top notch. I am happy to have him as my nephrologist and highly recommend his services.
Carson, CA |
I enjoy being able to speak to him and he listens to my concerns and actually cares and tends to the issues that I present him with immediately.
in los angeles, ca |
Dr Khaleeli has been my doctor for 6 years. He has been a wonderful physician and friend ?? Brian D.
in Torrance, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Khaleeli. He's very thorough and excellent at explaining the why's to my husband about his condition and treatment plans in terms that he understands. Dr. Khaleeli cares about the well being of his patients in his mannerisms and attention to us. He's patient and answers all of our questions. He really cares about his patients.I trust and believe in him.
in Torrance, CA |
My doctor referred me to Dr Khaleeli over his concern about my kidney function. Dr Khaleeli was warm, honest, patient in answering questions, and very informative. He discussed my medications and their affect on my kidneys, He gave me advice on how to modify my diet and by my next checkup my test results had dropped to normal. Since my results were no longer of concern he said I did not need to see him anymore, knowing that my doctor was monitoring my kidneys for any future problems.
in Lomita, CA |
He saved my life by treating my kidneys from stopped working. I'm now at a dialysis center being treated.
I am very happy and thankful for Dr H Khaleeli's care. He is very thorough and experienced. He takes time to explain the blood test results and address concerns and questions. I highly recommend if you are looking for the best kidney doctor!
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Khaleeli is that type of doctor everyone longs for ... the one who takes time to get to know you, who thoroughly explains a diagnosis and treatment, listens patiently and with compassion, closely monitors progress and spends a copious amount of time with patients. He is an expert in his field, one of the most highly-recommended specialists among physicians in the South Bay. I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a kidney specialist!
in Seal Beach, CA |
Dr. Khaleeli is an experienced and thoroughly physician. He is very courteous and explains to the patients in understanding terms.
in Lomita, CA |
Dr Khaleeli has been a tremendous help to me for over a decade. He's a caring professional who explains things clearly, gives more than adequate time to his patients, is always kind and friendly and is a wonderful Doctor!
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
I have been with Dr khaleeli for nearly three years. He was referred to me by my endocrinologist. He has been informative, taken the time to explain my condition and answer all my questions as well as the test results. His staff is always courteous. His office is convenient and parking is always available. The appointment wait time is negligible. I would recommend him for anyone with kidney problems.
Torrance, CA |
Excellent MD.. Reviews everything with me and gives appropriate recommendations!
Honolulu, HI |
Great Doctor!!! He cares about the patient and explains everything so clearly..
in Torrance, CA |
His misdiagnosis led my daughter to suffer side effects and she was very week. Dangerous and avoid him if you want to be alive.
in Carson, CA |
Excellent Doctor, caring, patient and willing to go the extra mile for the care of the patient. I am truly confident in his decisions about my well-being. Being on Dialysis, Dr. Khalerli promptly visits me faithfully.
in Gardena |
Worst doctor ever. After waiting for hours, I got to see him but he was caring only about my insurance policy if it covers the visit which later I was charged $2134.87 for just 2-3 min talk. Relieved my insurance covered. But there was no X-ray or anything . What u was charged for ??
in Harbor city |
He recommended me risky treatment which I found out after I changed Dr. Glad I walked away. Watch out
in Los Angeles, CA |
Awfully rude and they don't answer any calls after visits.
New York, NY |
I love this doctor. He is very personable. He is caring and knowledgeable. He'll spend time and explains the kidney problem in layman's term. Sometimes when you call the office, he'll answer the phone. We get concierge service without paying concierge prices. We are thankful he is our Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli, MD?
Are you Dr. Khaleeli?