Dr. Hope Torregosa, MD

Dr. Hope Torregosa, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Hope Torregosa, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bremerton, WA. She is 36 years old. Dr. Torregosa is affiliated with Harrison Medical Center.

Harrison HealthPartners Endocrinology

2601 Cherry Ave Ste 315

Bremerton, WA 98310

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Torregosa

Dr. Torregosa believes in medical care that is tailored to the needs of each individual patient, with a focus on empowering patients' knowledge and action on their health.

Dr. Torregosa's Experience

Dr. Torregosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Torregosa does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Torregosa is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Torregosa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Torregosa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Torregosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torregosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torregosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torregosa to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Torregosa's Performance
MANCHESTER, WA |
I was given her name by my regular Doctor. She was very thorough and answered all my questions. She is treating an illness I have had for many years and covering issues never discussed with me before. I did some research online and she is following the recommendations of WEB MD and other online Hospital websites. My other contacts in the medical profession had positive comments about her practice. I have given her name to family members and friends.
in Bremerton, WA |
Dr. Torregosa genuinely cares about patients and took the time to make sure I understood my situation, procedures, medications, etc. She is very good about following up; when I've sent messages through the message center she actually gets back to me the same day, though it usually takes 24-48 hrs with other doctors. She had to do a fine needle biopsy on my goiter and made sure that each time she had to stick the needle that I wasn't feeling any pain. I highly recommend Dr. T!
in Bremerton, WA |
She has side stepped my issue and has never called me back to see if things have improved or not. For someone who says she cares I have not seen it. She was informed by both myself and my ENT doctor that during the biopsy procedure my left vocal chord was paralyzed. I have not been able to speak clearly or breath very well since then. I will more than likely need another procedure to try to correct this if possible. She has blown my off and minimized my issue as if I was making this up.
in Bremerton, WA |
She maybe a qualified doctor and is pleasant, but I did't like her. She has a way that just does't mesh with me. Nagging non stop every visit. She does't ever put herself in your shoes. I began to dread greatly going to see her. It was bad. I just stopped going completely. All she could do is tell me what I was doing wrong, treated me like a 2 year old. I have had diabetes for 30 years. I know what foods to eat, etc. She screwed up everything. Just be very careful of her, the pickings are slim.
in WA |
She personally followed up with me and takes the time I expect from a doctor.
in WA |
Dr Torregosa is thorough, she listens, and takes the time to explain/answer questions. I trust her.
in Walker |
She listens to me and I feel like she really cares about me. She doesn't rush and spends time explaining everything to me when I need her to. Even tho I've moved to Auburn, I still travel to see her in Bremerton because I can't find another Dr that I'm as happy with.
Have you seen Dr. Hope Torregosa, MD?
Are you Dr. Torregosa?

Visit Dr. Torregosa

Dr. Torregosa accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Torregosa has admitting privileges

Harrison Medical Center
2520 Cherry Ave
Bremerton, WA 98310

More Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists like Dr. Torregosa at Harrison HealthPartners Endocrinology

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist