Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Homeira Mehrabian, MD
Dr. Homeira Mehrabian, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. She is 51 years old. Dr. Mehrabian is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Homeria Mehrabian, M.D.

500 Superior Ave Ste 320

Newport Beach, CA 92663

Learn about Dr. Mehrabian

I fully appreciate the trust and caring that needs to go into giving my patients the highest quality treatment and care. I believe in excellent care that is surpassed by none. Having decided to be a physician, I take my oath as a physician and my job as your doctor seriously and very personally. I have been dedicated to the care and study of diseases and maladies related to the digestive organs for nearly two decades and I look forward to the opportunity of extending that care to you.

Dr. Mehrabian's Experience

Dr. Mehrabian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Tx Med Branch Hosps
  • University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mehrabian has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Dr. Mehrabian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehrabian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehrabian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehrabian to family and friends
Dr. Mehrabian's Performance
in Huntington beach CA |
Dr. Mehrabian is an excellent physician, knowledgeable and compassionate. She is easy to talk to and listens carefully to your concerns.
in Orange, CA |
Absolutely the best doctor I have ever met. Her professionalism, expert diagnosis and follow up testing and procedures for whatever your issues may be are impeccable. Her personality and kindness is extremely gratifying. Her post procedures communication and follow through with excellent explanations and understanding. Dr. Mehrabian sets the bar very high for other doctors to follow and with ease she accomplishes the meaning of excellence for her patients. Thank you Dr. Homeira Mehrabian.
in Anaheim CA |
Dr. Mehrabian is such a caring physician. She is well versed and knowledgeable and most importantly very thorough. Her staff are very caring and friendly with a sincere care of every patient wether on the phone or in person. If you want a top quality doctor who takes care of the whole person from the inside out and not just the symptoms then you will want to see Dr.Mehrabian. There are many doctors who can treat symptoms but very few who can treat with compassion and care.
in Apple Valley, CA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Mehrabian to my friends & family. I drive over 2 hours for my appointments & it is well worth it. The office staff are friendly, professional, & accomodating. Dr. Mehrabian takes her time with each patient & is very sympathic to her patient's needs.
Dr. Mehrabian is extremely professional, friendly and thorough. She answers all questions and provides clear explanations. Dr. Mehrabian's staff is also very friendly and professional. i highly recommend!!
Los Angeles, CA |
I highly recommended Dr Mehrabian. Not only is she knowledgeable, she takes the time to make sure you understand and answers any questions without rushing you. She really cares about her patients.
in Irvine,CA |
Dr Mehrabian is a knowledgeable,professional GI that has diagnosed and treated effectively several family members with a variety of disorders
in Newport Beach |
Dr Mehrabian is an incredible doctor. Very professional in a friendly way. takes time to answer all my questions. She is aware of costs for patients, doesn't order unnecessary tests, but will make sure she is thorough. Highly recommend Dr. Mehrabian!
in Tustin, CA |
I was at the end of my rope with some abdominal issues I was having and was recommend to Dr. Mehrabian. Her staff is amazing, she is amazing. She was incredibly thorough, especially when comparing her to the other three times I had made visits to clinics with my issues. My favorite part is that I am well on my way to recovery but I also love how she squeezed me in between her existing appointments to meet me earlier so I can be on time for a job interview. You're the best!
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. Mehrabian is, without exception, an outstanding doctor! Her care and compassion if evaluated on a scale of 1-10; 10 being best, far exceeds the best! She is SUPERIOR and i am grateful to her for going above and beyond in perscribing the necessary medications for my needs. An appointment with a doctor can be an uncomfortable experience; not so with Dr. Mehrabian. Both she and her staff are very welcoming and there's never a doubt regarding their care and concern. You can "feel" the love.
Los Angeles, CA |
very likely. She is very caring & thorough.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would recommend Dr.Mehrabian to all of my friends and family. She correctly diagnosed me after a year of suffering from Acalculous Cholecystitis and I finally had relief after she referred me for surgery. She is a gifted diagnostician and a very compassionate physician.
in Huntington beach CA |
dr. Mehrabian always listens and helps you understand what is happening with your system.
in Los Angeles, CA |
This Doctor saved me! Her professional staff is amazing. They are all promt and professional. I would highly recommend Homeira to all. Her prompt detection and quick response has saved me from a bad future. She gets it when other Doctors miss the mark of dealing with people. She is very pro active in wanting you to live your life to its fullest. I can not say enough. She will follow up always which is rare.
in IRVINE |
Dr. Mehrabian is hands down the greatest doctor I have ever encountered. I was referred by an Urgent Care doctor in Newport Beach. I had serious stomach pains, weight loss, and I was in massive pain. Dr. Mehrabian did not hesitate a second, she scheduled me an Endoscopy immediately. She is very busy, but took my symptoms and my pain very seriously, and got me in right away. She also got me blood work and an Ultrasound same day. She treated me like I was a daughter, not a patient.
Artesia, CA |
i would recommend Dr . Mehrabian to anyone looking for a good gastroenterologist!!
Artesia, CA |
I always look forward to seeing Dr. Mehrabian! She puts me completely at ease and appears to genuinely care about my health.
in Artesia, CA |
Dr Mehrabian is more than professional in her field, compassionated sweet, right on top of your needs, she infiltrate security, love and kindness, best gastroenlogist I ever met.
in Irvine, CA |
It's very rare that you encounter a doctor who genuinely cares about your health and well being. She was so thorough and her bed side manner was remarkable. I will refer her every chance I get. She is amazing. The entire staff is fabulous.
Newpoer Beach, CA |
Dr. Mehrabian is awesome!!!! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a gastroenterologist. I've had colon problems half my life and she has been the best doctor for me so far and I would never go to another one again
in Long Beach, CA |
Incredibly patient, caring, and wonderful Doctor. In a world where patients are all to often treated as a collection of symptoms, Dr Mehrabian takes the time to ensure you are treated as a person.
in Orange, CA |
Really takes the time and wants to solve your situation.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr,Mehrabian and her staff are wonderful, My experience with them the past year has been amazing. Dr. Mehrabian is so professional,kind,compassionate,and thourough, I am thankful that I have found this kind of care in a world of health care that often times does not care.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Easy office to appointments, staff was super friendly and the doctor was patient and very helpful when it came to meeting my needs. She was very thorough with her recommendations and felt very comfortable while discussing my concerns with a procedure she recommended. Post Op I felt great and will highly recommend her as a GI doctor.
in Newport Beach, CA |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mehrabien!!!! She is kind, caring, and really open. Never felt uncomfortable or embarrassed (something I felt with all other docs). She came to the ER when I was rushed there late at night and was so nice and helpful. LOVE her and am so glad I found her!
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Although I found wonderful grades for Dr. Mehrabian, I found her to be extremely rude and uncaring and would not recommending her to anyone.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Exceptional skill and knowledge, confident yet humble, kind and caring, goes the extra mile for her patients, a tenacious advocate. Always available to help guide and direct, straight forward. Would recommend her without any hesitation, I am glad I found someone like as my doctor.
in Huntington Beach |
The doctor was very professional and approachable. Great bedside manner. She made me feel very comfortable prior to my procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Homeira Mehrabian, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehrabian?

See our Gastroenterology Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro

Hospitals where Dr. Mehrabian has admitting privileges