Dr. Homayoun N. Sasson, MD

79 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Personal Bio

Dr. Sasson's Experience

See how Dr. Sasson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sasson

Dr. Sasson accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Sasson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sasson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sasson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sasson
Dr. Sasson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
in Port Washington Ny |
I saw Dr Sasson after a terrible fall in the emergency room at St Francis Hospital in Manhasset NY last week. My forehead had a terrible deep gash and the staff immediately said I was something lucky as the best plastic surgeon was right in the hospital , I never had stitches but Dr Sasson kindness and professional confidence quickly put me at ease. I had very little pain and a week later although my face is bruised I hardly see any scar where he worked on almost 40 stitches . He is amazing ! 10
in Franklin Square |
My experiences at Dr. Sasson's office have all been very positive. From the moment I step into the waiting room, I feel confident that I am in able hands. Dr. Sasson's staff are all cordial and welcoming. I've had several facial peels by the very knowledgeable and lovely Laura Brock. Those sessions have been soothing and relaxing. Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone considering plastic surgery or other skin enhancements. Thank you Dr. Sasson.
in Massapequa Park. Ny |
Dr. SASSON treated my totally fractured and broken finger in plainview emergency room . He calmed me down and showed his wonderful sense of humor as he sewed my finger back in place. I am truly blessed that he happened to be there. Follow up treatment is going well. I highly recommend dr. SASSON to anyone in need of an expert physician with a wonderful sense of humor!
in New York,NY |
Dr.Sasson and his staff, are amongst the warmest and kindest team I have ever come across. As soon as I walked into the door, I was treated with the utmost respect and care. The staff is very well organized and truly care for all of their clients, and are more than happy to answer any question you may have. Dr.Sasson is an exceptional surgeon, and very talented in what he does. I could not express my gratitude and praise enough, Dr.Sasson gave me the nose of my dreams.
in woodmere, NY |
I am a physician & a patient. I've had: breast lift, b/l brachioplasty, tummy tuck, all with 1st-rate results. Dr.S is thoughtful, kind, responsive, generous, scholarly, competent, speedy, has expected artistic vision -never sacrifices quality-if asked about plastic surgeons, Dr.Sasson is always my top recommendation. I know many who’ve used him for various reasons-family, friends, colleagues, patients. Invariably, he’s loved by all & his work is beyond reproach-he’s the consummate professional!
in New York |
I can't describe the joy Dr. Sasson has brought to my relationship. My girlfriend was having trouble finding the right Dr. to do her breast enlargements until she heard about Dr. S from a nurse who had done the procedure and was happy with the work. I told her it did not matter to me whether she went through with it or not and that I would love her breasts either way. After seeing His work I can honestly say I lied. I like them way better now! Dr. Sasson is skilled and also very professional.
Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Sasson does great work when it came to repairing a dog bite on the face, however his billing practices are terrible. We were informed that his services would be covered by our insurance. After seeing Dr. Sasson for a follow up he encourage a second repair which we were also told would be covered. Fast Forward 6 months we received a bill saying the insurance only covered part and he was looking for over $10,000 more from us. We got insurance to pay him over $20,000 and he still wants more.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Sasson performed stitches on my son this past Christmas weekend in St. Francis Hospital on Long Island!...He was kind, courteous, calming and professional. My son wasn't the least bit nervous as Dr Sasson had a wonderful bed side manner which put my son naturally at ease. I was very satisfied with this experience and would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sasson to everyone!
in Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Sasson performed my Tummy Tuck and beautifully sculpted my new body. I am extremely pleased with my results and couldn?t be happier. He is a perfectionist who takes pride in his work; I trust him wholeheartedly and would not hesitate to recommend him. If you are looking for a doctor would cares about his patients and making their dreams a reality, look no further. What I love most about Dr. Sasson and his office staff is the way they treated me as a patient and a person.
Have you seen Dr. Homayoun N. Sasson, MD?
Are you Dr. Sasson?

Compare Dr. Sasson

Dr. Sasson says...

As a board-certified surgeon in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Great Neck, NY, Dr. Sasson is committed to treating a wide variety of patients ranging in age, ethnicity, and gender. Whether it is facial surgery, breast reconstruction, liposuction or injections and rejuvenation, Dr. Sasson is supported by a caring and attentive staff that lend to successful procedures making each one invaluable to our practice.Improving our patient's quality of life through tailored procedures and specialized techniques is of utmost importance. It is this deep understanding of quality of life that drives Dr. Sasson to excellence. We focus on meeting your needs and desires first. Dr. Sasson is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face and body for both men & women serving the Long Island, Manhattan, and New York area. Dr. Sasson is ready and available to meet you and discuss the possibilities of improving your quality of life. We currently have an office in Great Neck, NY which serves patients from all over the Greater New York area. Our warm and caring staff are ready to assist you with all your aesthetic needs.

Awards & Achievements

Google : https://plus.google.com/ HSassonMDFACSGreatNeck/posts?hl=en

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sassonplasticsurgery

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SassonMD

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/hsassonmd/

Dr. Sasson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Sasson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sasson's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Completed in 1992

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Completed in 1994

• Farsi

Dr. Sasson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sasson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • De Quervain's Release
  • Dermabrasion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results