Dr. Homayoun Sasson, MD

Dr. Homayoun Sasson, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Homayoun Sasson, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

1000 Northern Blvd Ste 370

• HealthFirst
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Sasson

See how frequently Dr. Sasson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Fracture

Dr. Sasson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sasson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sasson "As a board-certified surgeon in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Great Neck, NY, Dr. Sasson is committed to treating a wide variety of patients ranging in age, ethnicity, and gender. Whether it is facial surgery, breast reconstruction, liposuction or injections and rejuvenation, Dr. Sasson is supported by a caring and attentive staff that lend to successful procedures making each one invaluable to our practice.Improving our patient's quality of life through tailored procedures and specialized techniques is of utmost importance. It is this deep understanding of quality of life that drives Dr. Sasson to excellence. We focus on meeting your needs and desires first. Dr. Sasson is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face and body for both men & women serving the Long Island, Manhattan, and New York area. Dr. Sasson is ready and available to meet you and discuss the possibilities of improving your quality of life. We currently have an office in Great Neck, NY which serves patients from all over the Greater New York area. Our warm and caring staff are ready to assist you with all your aesthetic needs. Awards & Achievements 2014 Top Doctor Castle Connolly-Plastic Surgery 2014 Patients Choice-Vitals Website www.sassonplasticsurgery.com Hours Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm EST Specialties Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery for Men and Women Year Established 1988 Social Media Google : https://plus.google.com/ HSassonMDFACSGreatNeck/posts?hl=en Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sassonplasticsurgery Twitter: https://twitter.com/SassonMD Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/hsassonmd/"

• Plastic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Skin Aging
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus
  • John Wayne Cancer Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Sasson has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Sasson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sasson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sasson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sasson to family and friends
Dr. Sasson's Performance
in Port Washington, NY |
I want to start out by saying that I don't consider cosmetic surgery, lightly. And, I always seek out the most competent & professional providers. I believe Dr. Sasson to be one of those. Beyond that, his personality is very down to earth. He seems more than happy to answer any question. It puts you at ease to feel that you are in capable hands. I tried something new, lately. And, of course, the outcome was perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. I look & feel great!
If you want the very BEST, Dr. Sasson is the man!!! This is my 3rd. time too re-visit him. This time was for a lower Face Lift. I am over joyed with my results!!!! I am 63, and wasn't liking my neck and joweling. I knew that Dr. Sasson would come through for me. I put my trust in him, and know I will be in his gifted hands and takes that extra step, to make sure my outcome will be exceptional!!! He is a very committed surgeon an expertise in his field. I have had lipo & breast lift also, by him
in Elmhurst, NY |
My experience with Dr. Sasson was delightful. I will truly recommend him to anyone who is considering a tummy tuck. He did a wonderful job and am so happy with my body now. He is very passionate in what he does,and makes you feel comfortable.
Valley Stream, NY |
great doctor with great bedside manner who does great work.
in Port Washington Ny |
I saw Dr Sasson after a terrible fall in the emergency room at St Francis Hospital in Manhasset NY last week. My forehead had a terrible deep gash and the staff immediately said I was something lucky as the best plastic surgeon was right in the hospital , I never had stitches but Dr Sasson kindness and professional confidence quickly put me at ease. I had very little pain and a week later although my face is bruised I hardly see any scar where he worked on almost 40 stitches . He is amazing ! 10
in Franklin Square |
My experiences at Dr. Sasson's office have all been very positive. From the moment I step into the waiting room, I feel confident that I am in able hands. Dr. Sasson's staff are all cordial and welcoming. I've had several facial peels by the very knowledgeable and lovely Laura Brock. Those sessions have been soothing and relaxing. Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone considering plastic surgery or other skin enhancements. Thank you Dr. Sasson.
in Massapequa Park. Ny |
Dr. SASSON treated my totally fractured and broken finger in plainview emergency room . He calmed me down and showed his wonderful sense of humor as he sewed my finger back in place. I am truly blessed that he happened to be there. Follow up treatment is going well. I highly recommend dr. SASSON to anyone in need of an expert physician with a wonderful sense of humor!
in New York,NY |
Dr.Sasson and his staff, are amongst the warmest and kindest team I have ever come across. As soon as I walked into the door, I was treated with the utmost respect and care. The staff is very well organized and truly care for all of their clients, and are more than happy to answer any question you may have. Dr.Sasson is an exceptional surgeon, and very talented in what he does. I could not express my gratitude and praise enough, Dr.Sasson gave me the nose of my dreams.
in New York |
I can't describe the joy Dr. Sasson has brought to my relationship. My girlfriend was having trouble finding the right Dr. to do her breast enlargements until she heard about Dr. S from a nurse who had done the procedure and was happy with the work. I told her it did not matter to me whether she went through with it or not and that I would love her breasts either way. After seeing His work I can honestly say I lied. I like them way better now! Dr. Sasson is skilled and also very professional.
Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Sasson does great work when it came to repairing a dog bite on the face, however his billing practices are terrible. We were informed that his services would be covered by our insurance. After seeing Dr. Sasson for a follow up he encourage a second repair which we were also told would be covered. Fast Forward 6 months we received a bill saying the insurance only covered part and he was looking for over $10,000 more from us. We got insurance to pay him over $20,000 and he still wants more.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Sasson performed stitches on my son this past Christmas weekend in St. Francis Hospital on Long Island!...He was kind, courteous, calming and professional. My son wasn't the least bit nervous as Dr Sasson had a wonderful bed side manner which put my son naturally at ease. I was very satisfied with this experience and would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sasson to everyone!
in Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Sasson performed my Tummy Tuck and beautifully sculpted my new body. I am extremely pleased with my results and couldn?t be happier. He is a perfectionist who takes pride in his work; I trust him wholeheartedly and would not hesitate to recommend him. If you are looking for a doctor would cares about his patients and making their dreams a reality, look no further. What I love most about Dr. Sasson and his office staff is the way they treated me as a patient and a person.
Have you seen Dr. Homayoun Sasson, MD?
Are you Dr. Sasson?