Dr. Holman Chan, MD

Dr. Holman Chan, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male

Dr. Holman Chan, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic foot & ankle surgery, and more.

Nevada Orthopedic and Spine Center

1505 Wigwam Pkwy Ste 330

Henderson, NV 89074

• Affiliated Health Funds
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Caremore Medical Group
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • HealthChoice
  • HealthFirst
  • Managed Care (Non-HMO)

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Chan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. Chan performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Chan performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Chan performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Chan performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Bunion
  • Casting
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive orthopedic care, our Board Certified and Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeons are setting the standards in Southern Nevada. We are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of or...

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

2013
Mount Sinai Hospital (Foot and Ankle)
2013
Strong Memorial Hospital (Trauma)
2011

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan?
Dr. Chan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Holman Chan, MD
Dr. Chan operated on me at the beginning of January 2019 for a ruptured Achilles tendon. The procedure, recovery and rehab went like clockwork. Dr. Chan is an extremely gifted surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He is an excellent listener and keeps you well aware of your options and what to expect from surgery. I would recommend him to anyone with this type of injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
The best experience I've ever had with Dr. Holman Chan. He always takes his time to explain everything. The professionalism and dedication he put into their patients do not see a lot in healthcare these days. Would highly recommend to all. Great technical and office staff also! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan is the best! Totally professional and trustworthy. I feel completely taken care of and I have also been told to contact him should I need anything after my wrist is healed. Very thorough and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I tore my Achilles playing basketball on October 21th of 2018. Dr. Holman Chan did the surgery on October 25th and it went exceptionally well. Him and his year was very throughout and explained the whole process including the recovery. He made sure I made a full recovery and put me on pace to enjoy an active life and back to basketball in a timely fashion. It is now a little over 2.5 months since my surgery and I am at a 80% including being able to play light basketball. While I am not at 100%,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I had a severe orthopedic trauma. Fractured my tibia, fibula, and tibial plateau. Dr. Chan put an external fixator on my leg and everything healed nicely. I am in physical therapy now and expect a full recovery. Dr. Chan really knows what he's doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
am so beyond grateful to dr. Holman Chan and his team! Dr. Chan was always absolutely amazing always going above and beyond to make sure that I'm not only okay but comfortable and pain free! Dr. Chan was always professional patient and answered every single one of my questions that I've ever had the most attentive honest and Generous doctor I have ever worked with!!! once I broke my ankle I was devastated but Dr. Chan and his team took every step necessary and then some to get me back on my
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan performed an miracle on the amputation of my leg. An original diagnosis by another surgeon had declared that I required above-the-knee surgery. That puts you in a wheelchair for life. I decided to get a second opinion. That turned out to be Dr. Chan. Although he only gave it a 50/50 chance of healing properly, we both thought it was worth the risk. Today I walked into his office on my below-the-knee prosthetic, on my perfectly healed leg. Thank goodness I found Dr Holman Chan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Holman Chan operated on my fractured left elbow. First of all he was very kind and compassionate. I was very nervous about the surgery and he explained the procedure perfectly. The day of surgery he arrived right on time. After surgery he told me what to expect and I went home. Everything went better than he and I both expected. I had three follow up visits and went back to work in eight weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan was a godsend to me after a complicated leg fracture. He is so good about showing exactly what the problem was, what he would do to fix it and then performing a very successful surgical repair. Then in each follow up visit he provided very clear explanations and encouraging advice as to rehab. He is always very polite and answers every question clearly in a way we could understand. He is always pleasant and very personable; not aloof like many doctors/surgeons. Excellent! Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
My husband sustained a gunshot wound in the Las Vegas shooting and had surgery at a hospital in Las Vegas. The surgery was horrible and we got transferred to Sunrise hospital where Dr. Chan took over his care. After he healed from his 1st surgery, where we did not see any bone growth, Dr. Chan performed a second surgery on him, taking bone from his hip and placing in his tibia. My husband was walking after 3 months! Dr. Chan is kind, caring, and listens and explains so that you understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I had ankle joint replacement surgery done by Dr. Chan and for the first time in 3 years I am walking without a limp and without ankle pain. Only 3 months after surgery! Don't get me wrong, I'm still experiencing some discomfort from getting my tendons back in shape after surgery but it's already far better than it was before surgery. Truly life changing. Thank You Dr. Chan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I broke my humerus on a Monday night, saw Dr. Chan on Wednesday and had surgery to repair my arm on Friday. I know that Dr. Chan saved both my sanity and arm. He is a consummate professional. We need more physicians like Dr. Chan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan is a phenomenal orthopedic. In all my experiences with doctor he is a miracle worker. He treats all his patients making them feel mattered and attended to quickly. He is very humble of a doctor, goes above and beyond and a great teacher as well. I have had some of his students examine my profile and they are just as phenomenal as him. He worries about patients pain and ability to walk as well with the surgery. He is the best of the best. Thank you Dr Chan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Thank you Dr. Chan and team for providing me with excellent care. I had surgery for a Morton's Neuroma on April 6th and less than two weeks later I am back to 80% of my normal activity and feel great. I have dealt with this issue for about 12 years (ouch) and am confident that if I had consulted with Dr. Chan years ago I could have avoided pain for so long. Your staff in the office and at Spring Valley hospital were excellent. While I don't want to have to do this ever again, I know that if
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Doctor Chan's office refused to see me even though I have insurance they accept. The reason they refused to see me is the fracture occurred a couple of weeks prior to the next appointment date. Shameful...horrible...unforgivable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Had major ankle surgery with Dr. Chan, he did an amazing job. During my office visits he completely went over the entire surgery and recovery process, never rushed. Answered any questions we had and made sure we understood everything he answered. His office assistants were also incredible. They helped with all the paperwork that was needed for the hospital and insurance. I highly recommend Dr. Chan & his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
5 star, top notch, very professional orthopedic surgeon. Great experience with both ankles, 1 tear apart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan spends time with his patients, telling them exactly what to expect after surgery. He is passionate about his work, and his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan is an excellent doctor, excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable and explained everything. I had surgery on my left foot/ankle done by a Podiatrist that was unsuccessful and made walking, standing, and getting up very difficult. Dr Chan did a revision and I'm now on my 8th week of recovery and doing very well-NO PAIN AT ALL! I highly recommend him and thank him and his staff for improving my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I had ankle replacement surgery with Dr. Chan. This was my second, first time was with another physician and the results were horrific. I commented to another patient this morning how pleased I have been with my experience with Dr. Chan. Not only the surgery results, but with Dr. Chan as well. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chan?

Insurance accepted

PacifiCare POS
PacifiCare PPO
Sierra Health
Sierra Option

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chan treats patients.

Compare Providers