Dr. Holman Chan, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Dr. Chan

Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center (Henderson)

1505 Wigwam Pkwy Ste 330 Henderson, NV 89074

Dr. Holman Chan, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Henderson, NV and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Chan has more experience with Ankle & Foot Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Chan with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Make an appointment at Sunrise Children’s Hospital today at (702) 720-3204.

These providers are on the medical staff of Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan
I've already reviewed Dr. Chan but somehow I guess it's not on this site. I had a complete ankle replacement one year ago by Dr. Chan and I'm totally satisfied! Before the replacement, I had 4 ankle surgeries and even though some were successful, eventually it became bone on bone and more and more pain. I had to stop playing in my tennis tournaments as the pain was so bad and I walked with a limp. It's a godsend, as I now am 100% pain-free and able to play tennis "doubles", but he told me not to play "singles"
Gil Howard – Sep 18, 2021
Highly recommend Dr Chan. Everything Dr Chan said was gonna happen. Did Happen. I broke my tibia, Fibula. Requiring surgery on both. Two plates 16 screws later. It is healing very well. Dr Chan said I would walk in two months. I was walking in two months. He said I would ride my dirt bike again in 4 months. I’m riding my dirt bike again it’s 4 months. I’m 50 years old. Dr Chan is the best. My accident was on a Sunday saw Dr Chan Wednesday had surgery on fibula next day. Because of swelling had to come back that next Thursday for tibia surgery. It’s amazing. I could hardly believe that I’d be walking in two months. But it happened. I can not thank or recommend Dr Chan enough. He never rushes you. He explains everything, he has an excellent bedside manner. Thank you Dr Chan you are the best!??????
Mark Ditzler – Aug 24, 2021
Dr Chan has being a great doctor and I truly recommend his services to anyone who needs a surgeon that will followup with you and continue to provide the same treatment after each visit. Always professional and highly knowledgeable in the injuries I received on my heel
Valentin Ybarra – Jul 15, 2021
Very knowledgeable
Emily Pinaud – Jul 13, 2021
Time for cast to come off...staples to b removed...xray. Dr Chan made me feel so good when I showed him what I can do to bend the elbow. He showed me the first surgery that didn't work (NOT HIS DOING) What my elbow looks like now. Spent time with me as I showed him my progress. A very happy visit indeed.
Susanne – Jan 12, 2021
I recently broke my foot and fractured my ankle. I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Chan and I'm glad I did! He is a professional at what he does and made my recovery process quick and easy. The staff was also very helpful and friendly. Surgery went really well and I was able to start walking again shortly after. I would highly recommend him!
Shaeden Santana – Jul 02, 2020
Dr Chan was very informative and reassuring about what I can expect with fusion of my ankle.
Pamela Bustillos – Jun 25, 2020
Very respectful and Honest. Thanks Dr. Chan!
Alexis – Jun 02, 2020
I have been under the care of doctor Chan for approximately 2 and a 1/2 years. I met doctor Chan in the trauma center at Spring Valley hospital after sustaining a broken wrist and a tibial plateau fracture from a fall. Doctor Chan has performed a total of four surgeries in order to repair my injuries. His dedication and commitment to my case has been so meaningful. Dr. Chan is an intelligent, articulate and caring doctor. He listens carefully to your concerns and answers any questions you may have. His calm demeanor and humble confidence always made me feel safe in his care. I am very grateful to him.
Angela M. Michael – Jan 29, 2020
I had practically given up on ever being able to walk normally since I initially broke first my right femur and less than a year later, my left femur. After three unsucessful surgeries by another doctor, I saw Dr. Chan and he gave me hope that I could walk again without a walker and without pain. I'm now walking again thanks to Dr. Chan
Dec 22, 2019
The moment Dr. Chan took my case, I was filled with hope that I had long lost for my knee pain. I have been in a wheelchair and unable to sleep for over a year trying to recovering from a devastating accident I suffered. When Dr. Chan took my case, he worked with me to the very end, until we finally found what I needed to be well again. There is such a thing as doctors, and then there are empathetic healers - Dr. Chan is a miracle worker not simply because he is an incredible doctor, but because he is a good person at his core. I am so greatful to him, for his treatment and his work when I decied to go to surgery. I am indebted to him and his kind heart and incredible mind.
Lucila – Sep 10, 2019
I have worked in emergency medicine for over a decade as a care provider but never actually experienced being the patient. While I was off duty I completely detached my right bicep helping a neighbor move a couch. Not my finest moment! I turned to numerous contacts in the medical field to make a short list of the best surgeons for my need. After talking to nurses, doctors, and even a pediatric anesthesiologist I realized that Doctor Holman Chan was mentioned nearly every time and was one I would contact for an appointment. To say Doctor Chan went above and beyond is an understatement. His bedside manner was top notch and he spent more than enough time with me as he explained the procedure, rehab, and recovery. The surgery was easier than I expected and the approximation of my scar was the best I have seen. The office staff was great, appointments never kept me waiting around, and Doctor Chan was always one step ahead of my needs.
Jun 24, 2019
Dr. Chan operated on me at the beginning of January 2019 for a ruptured Achilles tendon. The procedure, recovery and rehab went like clockwork. Dr. Chan is an extremely gifted surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He is an excellent listener and keeps you well aware of your options and what to expect from surgery. I would recommend him to anyone with this type of injury.
Paul S. in Boulder City – May 07, 2019
The best experience I've ever had with Dr. Holman Chan. He always takes his time to explain everything. The professionalism and dedication he put into their patients do not see a lot in healthcare these days. Would highly recommend to all. Great technical and office staff also! Thank you!
VAL in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 30, 2019
Dr. Chan is the best! Totally professional and trustworthy. I feel completely taken care of and I have also been told to contact him should I need anything after my wrist is healed. Very thorough and personable.
Eve Egan in NV – Mar 01, 2019
I tore my Achilles playing basketball on October 21th of 2018. Dr. Holman Chan did the surgery on October 25th and it went exceptionally well. Him and his year was very throughout and explained the whole process including the recovery. He made sure I made a full recovery and put me on pace to enjoy an active life and back to basketball in a timely fashion. It is now a little over 2.5 months since my surgery and I am at a 80% including being able to play light basketball. While I am not at 100%,
  • Long wait times
Gregory F. in NH, NV – Jan 18, 2019
I had a severe orthopedic trauma. Fractured my tibia, fibula, and tibial plateau. Dr. Chan put an external fixator on my leg and everything healed nicely. I am in physical therapy now and expect a full recovery. Dr. Chan really knows what he's doing.
Joe in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 11, 2019
am so beyond grateful to dr. Holman Chan and his team! Dr. Chan was always absolutely amazing always going above and beyond to make sure that I'm not only okay but comfortable and pain free! Dr. Chan was always professional patient and answered every single one of my questions that I've ever had the most attentive honest and Generous doctor I have ever worked with!!! once I broke my ankle I was devastated but Dr. Chan and his team took every step necessary and then some to get me back on my
Faheb Brown in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 20, 2018
Dr Chan performed an miracle on the amputation of my leg. An original diagnosis by another surgeon had declared that I required above-the-knee surgery. That puts you in a wheelchair for life. I decided to get a second opinion. That turned out to be Dr. Chan. Although he only gave it a 50/50 chance of healing properly, we both thought it was worth the risk. Today I walked into his office on my below-the-knee prosthetic, on my perfectly healed leg. Thank goodness I found Dr Holman Chan.
Las Vegas, NV – Sep 20, 2018
Dr. Holman Chan operated on my fractured left elbow. First of all he was very kind and compassionate. I was very nervous about the surgery and he explained the procedure perfectly. The day of surgery he arrived right on time. After surgery he told me what to expect and I went home. Everything went better than he and I both expected. I had three follow up visits and went back to work in eight weeks.
Marcie Murphy in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 14, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Chan?

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive orthopedic care, our Board Certified and Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeons are setting the standards...Read more

2006
2013
Mount Sinai Hospital (Foot and Ankle)
2013
Strong Memorial Hospital (Trauma)
2011