Dr. Holman Chan, MD

Dr. Chan
Telehealth services available

Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center

1505 Wigwam Pkwy Ste 330 Henderson, NV 89074

Dr. Holman Chan, MD is a Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Henderson, NV and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Chan has more experience with Ankle/Foot than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Chan with our nearby Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists at Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Make an appointment at Sunrise Children’s Hospital today at (702) 706-7710.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Dr. Chan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chan

Dr. Chan?
I recently broke my foot and fractured my ankle. I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Chan and I'm glad I did! He is a professional at what he does and made my recovery process quick and easy. The staff was also very helpful and friendly. Surgery went really well and I was able to start walking again shortly after. I would highly recommend him!
Shaeden Santana – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan was very informative and reassuring about what I can expect with fusion of my ankle.
Pamela Bustillos – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Very respectful and Honest. Thanks Dr. Chan!
Alexis – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I have been under the care of doctor Chan for approximately 2 and a 1/2 years. I met doctor Chan in the trauma center at Spring Valley hospital after sustaining a broken wrist and a tibial plateau fracture from a fall. Doctor Chan has performed a total of four surgeries in order to repair my injuries. His dedication and commitment to my case has been so meaningful. Dr. Chan is an intelligent, articulate and caring doctor. He listens carefully to your concerns and answers any questions you may have. His calm demeanor and humble confidence always made me feel safe in his care. I am very grateful to him.
Angela M. Michael – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I had practically given up on ever being able to walk normally since I initially broke first my right femur and less than a year later, my left femur. After three unsucessful surgeries by another doctor, I saw Dr. Chan and he gave me hope that I could walk again without a walker and without pain. I'm now walking again thanks to Dr. Chan
Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
The moment Dr. Chan took my case, I was filled with hope that I had long lost for my knee pain. I have been in a wheelchair and unable to sleep for over a year trying to recovering from a devastating accident I suffered. When Dr. Chan took my case, he worked with me to the very end, until we finally found what I needed to be well again. There is such a thing as doctors, and then there are empathetic healers - Dr. Chan is a miracle worker not simply because he is an incredible doctor, but because he is a good person at his core. I am so greatful to him, for his treatment and his work when I decied to go to surgery. I am indebted to him and his kind heart and incredible mind.
Lucila – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I have worked in emergency medicine for over a decade as a care provider but never actually experienced being the patient. While I was off duty I completely detached my right bicep helping a neighbor move a couch. Not my finest moment! I turned to numerous contacts in the medical field to make a short list of the best surgeons for my need. After talking to nurses, doctors, and even a pediatric anesthesiologist I realized that Doctor Holman Chan was mentioned nearly every time and was one I would contact for an appointment. To say Doctor Chan went above and beyond is an understatement. His bedside manner was top notch and he spent more than enough time with me as he explained the procedure, rehab, and recovery. The surgery was easier than I expected and the approximation of my scar was the best I have seen. The office staff was great, appointments never kept me waiting around, and Doctor Chan was always one step ahead of my needs.
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan operated on me at the beginning of January 2019 for a ruptured Achilles tendon. The procedure, recovery and rehab went like clockwork. Dr. Chan is an extremely gifted surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He is an excellent listener and keeps you well aware of your options and what to expect from surgery. I would recommend him to anyone with this type of injury.
Paul S. in Boulder City – May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
The best experience I've ever had with Dr. Holman Chan. He always takes his time to explain everything. The professionalism and dedication he put into their patients do not see a lot in healthcare these days. Would highly recommend to all. Great technical and office staff also! Thank you!
VAL in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan is the best! Totally professional and trustworthy. I feel completely taken care of and I have also been told to contact him should I need anything after my wrist is healed. Very thorough and personable.
Eve Egan in NV – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I tore my Achilles playing basketball on October 21th of 2018. Dr. Holman Chan did the surgery on October 25th and it went exceptionally well. Him and his year was very throughout and explained the whole process including the recovery. He made sure I made a full recovery and put me on pace to enjoy an active life and back to basketball in a timely fashion. It is now a little over 2.5 months since my surgery and I am at a 80% including being able to play light basketball. While I am not at 100%,
Gregory F. in NH, NV – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I had a severe orthopedic trauma. Fractured my tibia, fibula, and tibial plateau. Dr. Chan put an external fixator on my leg and everything healed nicely. I am in physical therapy now and expect a full recovery. Dr. Chan really knows what he's doing.
Joe in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
am so beyond grateful to dr. Holman Chan and his team! Dr. Chan was always absolutely amazing always going above and beyond to make sure that I'm not only okay but comfortable and pain free! Dr. Chan was always professional patient and answered every single one of my questions that I've ever had the most attentive honest and Generous doctor I have ever worked with!!! once I broke my ankle I was devastated but Dr. Chan and his team took every step necessary and then some to get me back on my
Faheb Brown in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan performed an miracle on the amputation of my leg. An original diagnosis by another surgeon had declared that I required above-the-knee surgery. That puts you in a wheelchair for life. I decided to get a second opinion. That turned out to be Dr. Chan. Although he only gave it a 50/50 chance of healing properly, we both thought it was worth the risk. Today I walked into his office on my below-the-knee prosthetic, on my perfectly healed leg. Thank goodness I found Dr Holman Chan.
Las Vegas, NV – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Holman Chan operated on my fractured left elbow. First of all he was very kind and compassionate. I was very nervous about the surgery and he explained the procedure perfectly. The day of surgery he arrived right on time. After surgery he told me what to expect and I went home. Everything went better than he and I both expected. I had three follow up visits and went back to work in eight weeks.
Marcie Murphy in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr Chan was a godsend to me after a complicated leg fracture. He is so good about showing exactly what the problem was, what he would do to fix it and then performing a very successful surgical repair. Then in each follow up visit he provided very clear explanations and encouraging advice as to rehab. He is always very polite and answers every question clearly in a way we could understand. He is always pleasant and very personable; not aloof like many doctors/surgeons. Excellent! Excellent!
Marjorie Stimson in NORTH LAS VEGAS – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
My husband sustained a gunshot wound in the Las Vegas shooting and had surgery at a hospital in Las Vegas. The surgery was horrible and we got transferred to Sunrise hospital where Dr. Chan took over his care. After he healed from his 1st surgery, where we did not see any bone growth, Dr. Chan performed a second surgery on him, taking bone from his hip and placing in his tibia. My husband was walking after 3 months! Dr. Chan is kind, caring, and listens and explains so that you understand.
Trina in Lake Havasu, AZ – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I had ankle joint replacement surgery done by Dr. Chan and for the first time in 3 years I am walking without a limp and without ankle pain. Only 3 months after surgery! Don't get me wrong, I'm still experiencing some discomfort from getting my tendons back in shape after surgery but it's already far better than it was before surgery. Truly life changing. Thank You Dr. Chan!
Lisa Berryman in Las Vegas – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
I broke my humerus on a Monday night, saw Dr. Chan on Wednesday and had surgery to repair my arm on Friday. I know that Dr. Chan saved both my sanity and arm. He is a consummate professional. We need more physicians like Dr. Chan.
Lynn Conant in Henderson, NV – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?
Dr. Chan is a phenomenal orthopedic. In all my experiences with doctor he is a miracle worker. He treats all his patients making them feel mattered and attended to quickly. He is very humble of a doctor, goes above and beyond and a great teacher as well. I have had some of his students examine my profile and they are just as phenomenal as him. He worries about patients pain and ability to walk as well with the surgery. He is the best of the best. Thank you Dr Chan!
Librada Munoz in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holman Chan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chan?

When it comes to providing quality comprehensive orthopedic care, our Board Certified and Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeons are setting the standards in Southern Nevada. We are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of o...Read more

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

2013
Mount Sinai Hospital (Foot and Ankle)
2013
Strong Memorial Hospital (Trauma)
2011
2009
2006
2002
University of British Columbia

• Cantonese

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Chan communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Chan offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Chan offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Chan have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Chan offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Chan offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (702) 878-0393