Dr. Holly Westmoreland, MD

Dr. Holly Westmoreland, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Holly Westmoreland, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Westmoreland is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

Dr. Westmoreland's Experience

See how Dr. Westmoreland's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Westmoreland

Dr. Westmoreland accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Westmoreland has admitting privileges.

Dr. Westmoreland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Westmoreland to family and friends
Dr. Westmoreland's Performance
The Woodlands, TX |
Down to Earth, bubbly personality. I've been a patient for 5 years and 2 pregnancies. Her visits are quick, but I always have questions prepared before I go in. I don't mind the quick visits with two little ones! If I think of a question after my appointment, I send an email, and one of the nurses always gets back to me in a timely manner.
Houston, TX |
Its so sad to hear a person of such a caliber practice medicine. Giving bath to a child is supposed to be a beautiful thing not a death wish. Dr Westmoreland your bed side manner of the way you treated my coworker, was so horrible that she spent years seeking help from post partum depression initiated by your desire to hurry in order to go on vacation. Shame on you
in Spring, TX |
Excellent! She is very detail oriented and knows exactly how to take care of you! I highly recommend her! I won't go to anyone else!
in Spring, texas |
I have been a patient of Dr. Westmoreland since moving to the area in 2011. I recommend her to all of my friends and several have delivered babies with her and have nothing, but amazing things to say about her. She also was extremely helpful when I miscarried in 2015 and was more than accomidating to my husband and I throughout the miscarriage process. Not every person and pregnancy is the same, but I find these negative reviews to be very surprising.
in Spring, TX |
Not unfriendly, but as a "first" time patient I thought she could have spend a little more time with me. It was a very quick visit. I use to go to the nurse practitioner for years, who was excellent, but unfortunately left.
in Dupo, IL |
I wish there was a negative star. First let me say the retired OB nurse that left a positive review must be a employee. I refuse to address westmoreland as a doctor or capatitalize her name. She doesn't deserve either. She refuses to go to the hospital when my daughter went into HELLP syndrome. My daughter later developed post-partum cardiomyopathy. westmoreland said she had never seen it &was more than incompetent. My daughter's BNP confirmed. westmoreland says I don't know what a BNP is
in The Woodlands, TX |
I would like the say that I have always found Dr. Westmoreland to be compassionate, attentive, and competent. She spends MORE than enough time with me during my visits. I am a retired labor and delivery nurse, and I know how often OB/GYN docs have to manage emergencies at the hospital along with their office environment. In my experiences with Dr. Westmoreland, she does an excellent job of this! I find that making a list of my needs prior to my appointment helps get them all addressed!
Spring, TX |
She rushes and doesn't listen to her patients. After my c-section I had major complications of which could have been prevented if she would have taken the time to accurately assess the situation. Her staff is rude and lacks professionalism. There is NO communication between her and her staff. I am so thankful I switched doctors for my additional pregnancies. It is a night and day difference!
in Conroe, Tx |
I am a first time mom & nurse, I have never dealt with such an uncompassionate, crude, & unprofessional doctor. Her beside manner was horrible & she lets her personal life affect how she treats her patients. I seemed to have rubbed her the wrong way by crying and being miserable. The c-section she performed was sloppy & botched, my incision was overlapped and diagnol. I could continue on but needless to say I did not go back to her for a follow up and I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.
Have you seen Dr. Holly Westmoreland, MD?
Are you Dr. Westmoreland?

Compare Dr. Westmoreland

Dr. Westmoreland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Westmoreland has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Westmoreland's Board Certifications

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Westmoreland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Westmoreland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC