Dr. Holly Miller, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Miller

Woman's Place

1660 Medical Blvd Ste 300 Naples, FL 34110

Dr. Holly Miller, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Loyola University Stritch School Of Medicine-M.D. in 2002 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Miller accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hysteroscopy

Dr. Miller performs Hysteroscopy more than 52% of her peers

Dr. Miller performs this procedure more than 52% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hysteroscopy Sterilization

3.3

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Holly Miller, MD
I didn't like the fact that Dr. Miller had me give my credit card information for her file. I had no choice in the matter. I see she has stopped that practice. She must have gotten too many complaints. Her receptionist was very rude. Patients have to come in early to fill out paperwork so the doctor doesn't have to wait but meanwhile the doctor wasn't even in. The receptionist told another patient the doctor wasn't in but she didn't tell me. When talking about this situation Dr. Miller got very curt. I think patients should start charging doctors for the time they spend waiting in the office. That would change things super fast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is personable, knowledgeable and extremely caring. I couldn't ask for anything more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
After many recommendations from friends who are both patients and colleagues of Dr Miller’s I consulted with her about an abdominal Myomectomy. Her confidence and professionalism helped me to immediately trust her to perform the surgery and the kindness and caring shown throughout the whole process helped me decide she will forever be my OB. My surgery was flawless, everything went so smoothly, she is seriously the best. The office staff is also great and very responsive, especially Lacey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
At age 35, I had an unnecessary hysterectomy. It’s been a year and all my hormone levels are that of a post menopausal women. I have vaginal dryness and low sexual libido. She never once mentioned the possibility of Menopause. She also never mentioned a myomectomy as an alternative. Ladies unless you have cancer, do not accept the GYN’s recommendation for a hysterectomy. Do not believe them when they say “the uterus is just needed for babies”!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
A smart and caring professional, Dr. Miller always goes above and beyond to make certain I’m properly taken care of in my situation. I am thankful for her wisdom and insight and appreciate how thorough and compassionate she has been. I highly recommended her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
I found her to be very friendly and personable, but she does not practice evidence based care. As a first time mom I trusted her as my doctor to make decisions for me and baby. She induced me at 40 weeks for no medical reason because she "didn't like first time moms to go over their due date" which knowing what I know NOW makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Me and baby weren't ready. She then gave me a c-section after about 10 hours for no reason other then it was taking too long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
After reading a couple of poor reviews, I'm outraged. Dr. Miller is always kind, caring, and understanding. She goes above and beyond to answer my questions and concerns. If I could give her 6 stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
Dr. Holly Miller is a 6 star physician, she far exceeds a 5! She has been a God send to our two daughters for 7 years now. Her professionalism, compassion and expertise can't be beat! We highly recommend her for all who seek the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
I found her to be very rude...not the way an OB should be. She delivered my first baby and was on vacation when I had my second, so Dr. Heitman had to deliver my second and he was great. I wish I had him all along. He seems like a very kind, caring doctor unlike Dr. Miller.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?
I found Dr. Miller to be rude and judgmental. Maybe she has not had enough life experiences to be empathetic. I would not recommend her if you are looking for a compassionate or understanding Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Holly Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Dr. Holly R. Miller is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist serving the Naples area for more than 10 years. Dr. Miller is experienced in In-Office Procedures, 3D Mammography and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy. She is a professional member of the American Colleg...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

2006
Obstetrics and Gynecology-Rush University Medical Center In Chicago
2002
Loyola University Stritch School Of Medicine-M.D.
2006
2002

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.

59% Patient experience rating, 10% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)