Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD

Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD is a dermatologist in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in dermatology.

College Park Family Care Center

10600 Mastin St # Entrance

Overland Park, KS 66212

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • Healthcare USA

Learn about Dr. McCoppin

Video

See how frequently Dr. McCoppin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tinea Versicolor
Dermatitis
Cancer

Dr. McCoppin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. McCoppin "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Dermatology

• Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Missouri / Columbia Campus
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. McCoppin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCoppin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCoppin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCoppin's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCoppin to family and friends

Dr. McCoppin's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. McCoppin's for several years and cannot recommend her and her team highly enough. They explain the proceudres and take time to answer my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your review, We value our outstanding team members at College Park Specialty and will pass along the compliment!

I was leaving town, and Dr.McCoppin and her staff were able to schedule me in within a few days. For a surgery. . I have had several visits to the doctor within the last several years and they have all been a positive experience for me. The doctor and her staff are very friendly, make me feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dr. McCoppin explained the procedure prior to and during my experience, answering all my questions. She has a great bedside manner as for those who work around her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I highly recommend Dr McCoppin, I had a great experience with MOHS, performed by Dr McCoppin on 2 separate occasions. Her expertise in MOHS combined with her friendly, compassionate personality was comforting to me during this process.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr. McCoppin to everyone in need of an excellent Dermatologist! Always a friendly atmosphere and professional! For as much as the procedures aren't much ,Dr. McCoppin and all of her staff make it all a Good visit!! I Trust and appreciate Dr. McCoppin!!!

More Dermatologists like Dr. McCoppin at College Park Family Care Center