Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD

Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 39 years old. Dr. McCoppin is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center and The University of Kansas Hospital.

College Park Family Care Center

10600 Mastin St # Entrance

Overland Park, KS 66212

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • Healthcare USA

Learn about Dr. McCoppin

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Video

Dr. McCoppin's Experience

Dr. McCoppin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Missouri / Columbia Campus
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. McCoppin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCoppin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCoppin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCoppin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCoppin to family and friends
4.0
Dr. McCoppin's Performance
in Overland Park, KS |
I would recommend Dr. McCoppin to everyone in need of an excellent Dermatologist! Always a friendly atmosphere and professional! For as much as the procedures aren't much ,Dr. McCoppin and all of her staff make it all a Good visit!! I Trust and appreciate Dr. McCoppin!!!
in Overland Park, KS |
There is no way to be prepared for certain things in life. When it "happens to you", we suddenly realize the importance of care. When under the care of Dr. McCoppin, the passion she has for her patients was made crystal clear. She creates a warm and caring culture backed up my surgical excellence. This may be the first review I have ever posted but worth doing if it will help someone else get their health in the right hands.
in Independence, MO |
Since my skin cancer removal was on my face , I was concerned with scaring. The outcome was even better than I hoped. I had read good reviews when I chose Dr. McCoppin. I add my recommendation as well. She is the best! The support staff were also exceptional.
in Leawood, KS |
Holly McCoppin may be a 5 star, until there is a problem. If you detect problems see another doctor asap. I waited 8 mos. and she did NOTHING. Seeing a wound care doctor for 6 wks now and he thinks another 4-6 wks. When I told her I was going to seek another opinion she left the room and did not return......that speaks volumes.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about this. Please call our practice manager Debby Casey at 913-469-6447 so that we may resolve this and work to prevent it from happening in the future.
in Leawood, KS |
Recently, I had a Basal Cell Cancer removed from my neck by Dr. Holly McCoppin of the College Park Surgery Center. I was very happy with my treatment at the Center by all the nurses, receptionists, and with Dr. McCoppin. They were courteous, caring, and were very helpful through the entire procedure. The time for the operation was reasonable and the outcome was positive as she cleared the cancer with the first try. I would highly recommend Dr. McCoppin and her staff to my friends or relative
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We appreciate your feedback.
in Louisburg, KS |
Dr.McCoppin was referred to me and my experiences at the College Park Specialty Center have prompted me to refer several others. Dr.Holly is not only a top notch professional, I am equally impressed with her excellent staff.....Dr. McCoppin Is certified in the Mohrs preceedure which I'm convinced is THE BEST when confronted with various skin cancers as I am. Q
in KANSAS CITY |
Dr McCoppin was very prompt, attentive, and efficient. This also goes for her stafft, They made sure that I knew about my next appointment, and followed through by phone.
in Leavenworth, KS |
I had a very large patch of basil cell carcinoma on my back. I was referred here for Mohs Surgery. I can't really say how kind everyone was through the whole procedure. I'm grateful to her and the rest of the staff at the College Park Family Care Specialty Center.
Leawood, KS |
Dr. McCoppin is personable, caring and a great surgeon. Having surgery on my face was pretty scary, but she was very reassuring and talked me through the Mohs procedure. I'm healing quickly and my scar is already fading. I'm so grateful I was referred to her!
Gladstone, MO |
Dr. McCoppin diagnosed and treated my skin cancer on the back of my neck with great skill and compassion. She and her nurses told me exactly what to expect with the surgery and so I was entirely comfortable with the procedure. She was very through in her explanation for the need of skin protection. I later returned for a full body scan and Botox treatments. I would, and have, recommended her services to my friends.
Tipton, MO |
My overall experience was very positive. Dr. McCoppin, and her professional staff, did a great job with my skin cancer. She explained the procedure clearly and answered all my questions thoroughly. The after surgery information provided was clear and my surgery site healed perfectly. I have recommended Dr. McCoppin to others and they have always thanked me for helping them find just the right doctor.
Leawood, KS |
I was very nervous prior to having Mohs surgery. Having never needed the surgery before, I didn?t know what to expect. Dr. McCoppin and her staff were very professional, welcoming, and reassuring. They walked me through the entire process from start to finish. The surgery was completed with little to no complications and my anxiety was for nothing. I was able to see her quickly for follow-up and the entire process went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Dr. McCoppin. Thank you!
in Overland Park, KS |
I experienced significant mobility issues involving my left hand after MOHS surgery. This was a surprise and perplexed me, forcing me to return for consultation. Dr.McCoppin was insensitive to my concern and went so far as to physically clamp my hand together, stating see you can close your hand. I was dumbfounded by her lack of empathy and sense that somehow she wanted to reflect back that what I was experiencing was my own fault? Disappointing is an understatement! My hand will never be ok.
Have you seen Dr. Holly McCoppin, MD?

Visit Dr. McCoppin

Dr. McCoppin accepts 27 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA