Dr. Hojat Askari, MD

Dr. Hojat Askari, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Askari specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Prescott, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Askari? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Askari's Experience

See how Dr. Askari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Askari has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Askari
Dr. Askari's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (66)
in Prescott, Az |
This is an Excellent Dr. He is very kind and gives 100% always. You can talk to him and he will listen! His Concern. ( Is the patient)
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
My previous primary care physician retired and I had difficulties finding another physician, like other people I know in Prescott. A friend recommended me to contact Dr. Hojat Askari and I did. I was fortunate that Dr. Askari accepted me as his new patient. He is a very caring physician. Dr. Askari built a new beautiful Medical Center and I hope he will be in Prescott for a long time. I recommend Dr. Hojat Askari. Cameron N.
in PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ 86314 |
I consider Dr. Askari the finest doctor available. He is always very on top of any illness and a caring and good person. If you want personal and to be treat with respect and like a family member I would recommend Dr. Askari as your personal doctor.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I have two debilitating diseases and unfortunately, more often than not, doctors treat me like a drug seeker rather than an actual person. On my first visit, Dr. Askari was incredibly kind, attentive and listened to all of my health concerns. He always treats me with respect and works with me to manage my pain. My quality of life has vastly improved since I started being treated by him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an amazing doctor and especially to those with chronic conditions.
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been going to Dr. Askari for the past 2 years. I have found him and his staff to be the most caring and professional people I've ever experienced and am thankful to have him as my doctor. Dr. Askari always takes the time to be sure I understand his diagnosis and is willing to patiently answer all my questions. His office staff is well organized and always sees that you don't have to wait more than 20 minutes to see the doctor. I can highly recommend Dr. Askari for you and your family.
in Prescott, AZ |
I am a widow. 81 years old. Moved to Prescott 4 months ago from Tempe, AZ. While in Tempe had ONE DOCTOR FOR 32 YEARS. I thought finding a Dr. in Prescott would be the most difficult thing for me to do in my life. IT WAS NOT! I was referred to Dr. Askari as a #1 Dr. in Prescott. I have been to him four times. He has been so kind, considerate and helpful. I feel when I do have problems develop, he will be there. I recommend him HIGHLY. If you are an older person this is the Dr. for you!
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I see a different PA not md evertime I go, just to get a rx refill. The 1st md and only md I saw padded my regular office visit charge up to $400 less copay. I kept telling him that I just wanted an rx refill and he never said that these extra 'tests' would cost $400. The office is very anti female and the actual mds there are just about making money and treat women like they are 'over reacting'. My md was very dismissive and actually changed my pain management without ever seeing me before.
in Prescott, AZ |
I do not recommend this doctor's office. Incompetent on many levels. Very poor service and a lack of concern for patients.
in `Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Askari is 1 of the smartest, kindest drs I know. He's quick, intuitive, & has an uncanny memory. Spending a shortened time with you, his diagnoses are formed from knowledge and a quick eye into the situation. . Being led into an exam room, an assist. comes in and discusses with you your specific needs, questions, concerns. All this is done while writing notes on the computer. The dr enters with his assistant (usually Gina). examines & speaks, always asks if there is anything else & smiles
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Askari is a fantastic doctor. Spends time with his patients and addresses any and all concerns. He is very friendly and funny. He always asks before he leaves the room if there is anything else that needs his attention. Waiting times differ from visit to visit, he is extremely busy and I have no problem waiting regardless of my appointment time as I realize that there are walk-ins that need his immediate attention.
in Prescott, AZ |
To be honest, the wait time was a little long.But once I was able to see Dr.Askari, I found him to be very thorough,personable,highly knowledgeable& genuinely concerned about my health issues.The entire office staff was extremely friendly&professional. Back to the wait time, people have to remember Prescott is a mountain town & there is a shortage of good doctors here. Dr. Askari is a GOOD doctor &in my humble opinion, well worth the wait. I've waited a lot longer for worse doctors in my life.
in Chino Valley, AZ |
He is a terrible doctor. I always wait an hour or longer to see him and he won't spend more than two minutes in the room with me and won't listen to any of my problems. He always has me come back every week or two just to get more money for office visits. I am trying to find a different doctor.
in Prescott, AZ |
Extremely friendly, says he's going to get you better, be careful.
in Prescott, arizona |
He only asked me three questions, didn't tell me what he was testing me for, and then told me to see him in a week to discuss results. Then I paid for a visit just to wait in an office for 25 minutes and when he came in he asked the assistant about my results and said they were fine. Then that was it. He didn't address my concerns or tell me anything I could try alternatively, and still did not tell me what he even tested me for! Then he told me to leave business cards in my break room.
Have you seen Dr. Hojat Askari, MD?
Are you Dr. Askari?

Compare Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Askari does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Askari does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.