Dr. Hojat Askari, MD

Dr. Hojat Askari, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Thumb Butte Medical Center 3191 Stillwater Dr Ste B, Prescott, AZ 86305 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Askari specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Prescott, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Askari? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Askari's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Askari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Askari

• Mutual of Omaha
  • Pipefitters
  • Planned Administration Inc
  • Providence Health Plans

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Askari has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari's Review Details
2.7 based on 66 responses
Experience with Dr. Askari
Dr. Askari's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (60)
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I see a different PA not md evertime I go, just to get a rx refill. The 1st md and only md I saw padded my regular office visit charge up to $400 less copay. I kept telling him that I just wanted an rx refill and he never said that these extra 'tests' would cost $400. The office is very anti female and the actual mds there are just about making money and treat women like they are 'over reacting'. My md was very dismissive and actually changed my pain management without ever seeing me before.
in Prescott, AZ |
I do not recommend this doctor's office. Incompetent on many levels. Very poor service and a lack of concern for patients.
in `Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Askari is 1 of the smartest, kindest drs I know. He's quick, intuitive, & has an uncanny memory. Spending a shortened time with you, his diagnoses are formed from knowledge and a quick eye into the situation. . Being led into an exam room, an assist. comes in and discusses with you your specific needs, questions, concerns. All this is done while writing notes on the computer. The dr enters with his assistant (usually Gina). examines & speaks, always asks if there is anything else & smiles
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Askari is a fantastic doctor. Spends time with his patients and addresses any and all concerns. He is very friendly and funny. He always asks before he leaves the room if there is anything else that needs his attention. Waiting times differ from visit to visit, he is extremely busy and I have no problem waiting regardless of my appointment time as I realize that there are walk-ins that need his immediate attention.
in Prescott, AZ |
To be honest, the wait time was a little long.But once I was able to see Dr.Askari, I found him to be very thorough,personable,highly knowledgeable& genuinely concerned about my health issues.The entire office staff was extremely friendly&professional. Back to the wait time, people have to remember Prescott is a mountain town & there is a shortage of good doctors here. Dr. Askari is a GOOD doctor &in my humble opinion, well worth the wait. I've waited a lot longer for worse doctors in my life.
in Chino Valley, AZ |
He is a terrible doctor. I always wait an hour or longer to see him and he won't spend more than two minutes in the room with me and won't listen to any of my problems. He always has me come back every week or two just to get more money for office visits. I am trying to find a different doctor.
in Prescott, AZ |
Extremely friendly, says he's going to get you better, be careful.
in Prescott, arizona |
He only asked me three questions, didn't tell me what he was testing me for, and then told me to see him in a week to discuss results. Then I paid for a visit just to wait in an office for 25 minutes and when he came in he asked the assistant about my results and said they were fine. Then that was it. He didn't address my concerns or tell me anything I could try alternatively, and still did not tell me what he even tested me for! Then he told me to leave business cards in my break room.
Have you seen Dr. Askari?
Are you Dr. Askari? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Askari

×

Dr. Askari does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Askari does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Askari has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Askari has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Askari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Askari

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Askari's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Askari

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients