Dr. Hoa N. Nguyen, MD

Dr. Hoa N. Nguyen, MD

Gynecologic Oncology | Male

Gynecology Oncology Associates 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 670, Hollywood, FL 33021 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

1. Patient comes first. 2. Always try to do the jobs right the first time so that they don't have to come back again and again for the same thing.Read more

Personal Bio

Our number one goal is the patient. We always try to offer the best care for our patients and...Read more

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen accepts 32 insurance carriers

32 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nguyen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's Review Details
4 based on 52 responses
Experience with Dr. Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (45)
Dr. Hoa N. Nguyen, MD says

It may appear to some patients that I could make treatment decisions rather quickly.  It's not because I don't take the time but because of my experience and no nonsense approach allows me to arrive at assessments and treatments of your conditions more quickly than other doctors.

While some of you might not agree on my assessments and treatment recommendations and you think that I might be wrong, only time and honesty will prove one way or another. Your health comes first.

For those who post nice messages, thank you and I owe you a gratitude.  For those who post negative and outright nasty comments, I thank you as well as it reminds me of my humility, human fragility and the need to improve.  I might not respond to these negative messages promptly so I can make them last a while longer as reminders and keep me in the right path.

May God bless you in resolving your health problems.

in Port Orange , FL |
I moved away from Broward 2 years ago and i was concerened because i trust Dr. Nguyen fully and i would have to switch doctors. He was friendly, he cares about his patients and i feel he saved my life because after going to a speclist who doesnt listen and treats you with no results to show and then go to a dr who cares and listens , its all worth it. He was also very eespectful to my parents who were waiting for results after surgery. Thank you!
in O'Brien, Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen's for well over a decade now. I relocated from Broward to North Florida 2 years ago and I still drive 6 hours back to Broward just to see him for my annual check ups! He is a VERY knowledgeable MD and cares a lot about the health and well-being of his patients. I like his no-nonsense approach to his treatments. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a GOOD medical doctor that ACTUALLY cares about his patients! I will not see any other MD but him!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
compassionate caring listens handshake.
in coral springs, FL |
A friend had her hysterectomy with him and recommended him. He was kind enough to take me as a patient in an emergency situation. I never had any doubt. I had faith and he lived up to that expectation. I had a complex situation and he did a wonderful job for which I am most grateful. No hesitation. This is your doctor to do your surgery.
in Miami, FL |
After 10 years and four surgeries, I was finally able to go to a doctor who actually knew how to help me! I live in Miami and I found Dr Nguyen through my daughter who lives in Broward. As he has a huge caseload of patients, he got right to the point for my visit and in 20 seconds knew how to help me. His office is very efficient and friendly and I highly recommend him to any woman who is looking for an A+ doctor, the Master, who can solve complex gyn cases. Thanks, Dr Nguyen and staff.
in Sunrise, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr. Nguyens surgery results and overall professionalism. I am writing this from the post surgery ward. Thank you to Dr. Coronel and Dr.Gotkin whom were exceptional with the pre-op arrangements. Thank you!
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Nguyen is talented, caring, and kind. Dr. Nguyen is all a patient/person can ever hope to have met, been treated, and been around for as long as possible.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was a high risk surgery. Dr. N. was recommended to me by my Christian Sisters who also went to him due to being high risk and not accepting blood transfusions. A Skilled doctor who can perform surgery without blood has tons of experience (advise you to do your research on the topic). If he says you need surgery than you do. I went in thinking that I needed only a partial hysterectomy but was advised via diagnostic tests I had cysts and other issues. All resolved w/one surgery.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
When i first met Dr. Nguyen I liked him right away. I came in with some serious issues. However after surgery i realized I had a lot more going on inside me than I realized and he took care of all of it. There was no rescheduling for another surgery. Thankful that by means of prayer and recommendations from my Christian sisters that I was able to meet and have Dr. Nguyen perform my total hysterectomy. In addition he had no issue that I do not accept blood. He handles high risks cases.
Have you seen Dr. Hoa N. Nguyen, MD?

Compare Dr. Nguyen

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Gynecological Oncology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Nguyen says..

All female pelvic problems.  We fix all female pelvic problems whether it involves bowel, bladder, ureters, complex problems such as post-radiation, multiple surgeries, scar tissues, bloodless surgeries for Jehovah Witness patients, surgical failures and the need to redo, unusual or esoteric female problems, etc...

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Leakage of Urine
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Prolapsed Bladder
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Scleroderma
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvar Diseases

Dr. Nguyen says..

Careful, detailed and precise surgeries and diagnosis acumen to do it right the first time for our patients.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Birth Control
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Puncture Aspiration

Reproductive Scientist Research Fellowship

Completed in 1994

Millersville University

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecological Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Malpractice claims found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Nguyen

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Nguyen's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Nguyen

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Nguyen says...

Our number one goal is the patient.  We always try to offer the best care for our patients and make them happy and healthy.  We take care of all problems related to female pelvic organs from simple to complex ones, benign or cancers, failed surgeries, multiple surgeries or redo, non-mesh pelvic reconstruction for prolapse, urine and fecal leakage... and all esoteric gyn problems. We are the ultimate referral source for women with all kinds of gynecologic problems.  Our philosophy is always try to do our best for our patients.

Dr. Nguyen's Care Philosophy

1.  Patient comes first.

2.  Always try to do the jobs right the first time so that they don't have to come back again and again for the same thing.

Dr. Nguyen says...

May God bless you in resolving your health problems.