Dr. Hitendra Shah, MD

Dr. Hitendra Shah, MD

Family Medicine  |

Hitendra H. Shah, M.D. is a Family Doctor - General practicing in Diamond Bar, CA . Started practicing 1980. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Advancement in Medicine Anti-Aging Association of America FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express INSURANCES ACCEPTED We are in network with Medicare, Blue Cross PPO,and Health Net PPO. We accept all PPO insurances. WEBSITE httpwwwthyroidsecondopinioncom

Wellness Medical Clinic & Thyroid Treatment Center

23341 Golden Springs Dr Ste 210

Diamond Bar, CA 91765

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Shah

Patient Testimonials

I actually look forward to my visits with Dr. Shah. Not only is he an excellent physician; he is a wonderful teacher and spends as much time as necessary to make sure I understand my health issues and the treatments.
He always takes plenty of time with me, always makes sure I understand him, he listens to me and in the last 16 years he has been a great doctor to me. I would recommend him to anyone.
Doctor has great bedside manners. Very attentive and patient. The Staff is very helpful and friendly. Great customer service. Love this office. Certainly would recommend this place to my other friends.

"The doctor of the future will be one that looks for the root causes of patient illness and proceeds to correct the sources rather than mask thyroid symptoms with prescription drugs. We take time needed to listen to you without making you feel rushed".

Dr. Shah's Experience

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board actions found

Dr. Shah does not have any board certifications listed.

• Menopause

• Ozone Sauna
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Pain Management
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Board Action
  • Disciplinary action in another state (3/11/2013)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: New York

• Shivaji University Miraj Medical College-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • General Surgery-Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
  • Radiation Oncology-Kings County Hospital , New York
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Chelation Therapy
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Marathi

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Dr. Shah's Performance
I'm so glad I found a doctor who was willing to work with me and my complex condition.
Love Dr Shah and his office staff. Always get the help I need and feel that he really cares. Highly recommend.
Dr. Shah Has been my Doctor for 36 years he is very smart and knowledgeable he treats everyone with a lot of respect and compassion.
my experience was great. finally a doctor who listens to me..... i love my experience....i feel so much better thank you dr Shah!!!!!!!
Cares deeply for my health:) Has always taken good care of me!
Wonderful doctor and staff. Dr. Shah listens to symptoms and isn't closed minded like traditional doctors. Everything we have researched about thyroid and hasimotos he is right on track. Love that he gives alternative solutions.
Dr Shah has helped so much with not only balancing my hormones but just my complete well being, I recommend all my friends and family and potential new patients to see him, He truly cares about your health!
Dr Shah helps our entire family. We appreciate his compassion and his caring.
Dr Shah is the most patient, nurturing Dr I've ever known. Many Thanks!
Almost every time i come here i have to wait inside for aveg. 10-15 min at least for the doc. to see me.
my experience is always pleasant and delightful
I love his insight and ability to treat the whole person
dr shah is an exceptional physician, and staff his is like no other. Cheyenne, Keela, and Lindsey are the best office staff EVER DR Shah is super blessed to have them. Beautiful attitudes!
I love his insight and ability to treat the whole person
in Rowland Heights, CA |
I read great reviews online about Dr. Shah, so I immediately made an appointment. My issue was with my thyroid, which he is supposed to be well-versed in. He gave me a quick survey on my symptoms, and then gave me a blood test. Most of my time spent in his office were with his workers, who did very basic things like testing for blood pressure and weight. He also sold me medicine and herbs before my blood test results came. He is a snake oil salesman with a doctors license. Other reviews are fake
Have you seen Dr. Hitendra Shah, MD?

Visit Dr. Shah