Dr. Hisham Arar, MD

Dr. Hisham Arar, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Provide compassionate and comprehensive surgical and medical eyecare

Dr. Hisham Arar, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Arar is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital, University Cincinnati Medical Center , Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital and Christ Hospital.

Dr. Arar's Experience

See how Dr. Arar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arar

Dr. Arar accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Arar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arar to family and friends
Dr. Arar's Performance
Cincinnati, OH |
Very professional and friendly great staff .
in Blue Ash, Ohio |
Dr. Arar and entire staff at CIE are very professional. The processes are professional and efficient. Unfortunately, I am disappointed with the results of my eyesight. I had expected sharp 20/20 vision after the surgery. My vision is not a sharp 20/20. It may be that my expectation of the surgery were too high? Again, the people and processes were highly professions. The results were less than expected.
Very professional and personable
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent doctor, highly recommend!!!!! Clear explanations.
in Cincinnati, OH |
All of my experiences with Dr. Arar have been excellent. He has great rapport, and communicates clearly. He is truly a patient-oriented physician. I will, and have, recommended him to a number of people.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar and his staff were wonderful. I had to have cataract surgery, and it went very well. My eyesight has been terrible since I was quite young, and to be able to get up in the morning and see is just incredible. Everyone was so helpful, so clear with their instructions, and did such a great job explaining everything to me. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Arar, his staff, and the staff at CEI.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I would recommend him without hesitation, and already have. Everything was explained clearly to me and as far as my eyes he predicted everything that would happen. Best thing I've done in a long time
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar was very competent and efficient. He was recommended by a physician friend who had used him in the past. I was very satisfied with his services.
in West Chester, OH |
He was a nice guy, very positive attitude, BUT I always waited a long time to see him, once over 1.5 hours beyond the scheduled appointment. He also performed cataract surgery on me. Prior to the surgery he assured me I would have 20/20 vision after surgery. That did not happen, and I only have 20/50 in one eye and 20/25 in the other. I still need to wear glasses. Bottom line, I will never go to this guy again and DO NOT recommend him.
Ft Thomas, KY |
Dr. Arar is thorough, compassionate and a skilled eye surgeon. He has performed cataract/lens replacement procedures on both of my eyes and has managed my general eye health since his associate, Dr. Robbins, retired. I couldn't be more pleased.
in Loveland, OH |
Had Istents for cataract surgery and Iam extremely satisfied. I tell everyone I have new eyes. At 70 years old I can see like I was 18 again.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar made himself available when I needed to consult him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar is great. He is friendly. He is informative. He is thorough. He tells the patient what he is seeing and why it is important. He performed a diabetic retinopathy exam on me. The reason I didn't rate him a 5 is that his administrative staff is not good. I've asked them 3 times to transfer the exam report to my Primary Care Physician; My PCP still does not have the report.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar was friendly, professional and explained everything very well. I highly recommend him and will return to him. Excellent physician!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
The perfect professional. He is always kind and attentive when you are asking questions or recommendations. I would and have recommended Dr. Arar to family and friends. I have all the confidence in the world in him with my eye health.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Ara is friendly and easy to talk to,he tell's what is doing or about to do then he tells you what he has found and how he his going to treat it.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Highly competent, very professional without being stuffy.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar is excellent. He is skilled, caring, considerate, and explains / answers questions well. He also runs on-time - which makes the experience much, much better!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very easy to talk to,answered all of my questions-made me feel at ease abt. the procedures.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar is very caring and knowledgeable. I felt at ease during the whole process of having surgery. He and his staff are terrific!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
He is very knowledgeable in all areas of his craft.
in Cincinnati, OH |
It was very professional, warm and pleasant.
Excellent and knowledgeable staff. Worked up quickly and efficiently. Dr. Arar came quickly and answered all of my questions. Overall great experience.
in Centerville, OH |
This was the most pleasurable medical experience I have ever had. The courtesy of the staff, the pre-op care and the comfort was fantastic. The procedure was quick, efficient and painless. Looking forward to the procedure being done to my other eye.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar is very professional. He scheduled my follow-up appointment the same day and when they called me and asked me to come in early for the surgery, he did the follow-up early also. I had a pleasant experience at CEI.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Arar was very professional and I felt confident in his ability to take care of my eye problems (cataracts). The facility and staff at Blue Ash were great too. I would highly recommend Dr. Arar and CEI.
Dr. Arar is awesome
in Cincinnati, OH |
I woke up with my eye crusted shut and Dr. Arar saw me that day. Was very thorough and did not rush.
in Cleves, OH |
Considerate, friendly staff. Clean office. Seen in a fairly timely manner. Staff was efficient and seemed work well together and with the Dr.
in Maineville, Ohio |
He is thorough, kind and explains what he finds and is encouraging.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very thorough. Answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed.
in cincinnati Ohio |
I hadn't seen clearly in 2 years Dr. Arar tested me and found the proper corrected surgery for my eyes. My vision was restored within days. He was God sent thank you Dr. ARAR!! JACKIE STAFFORD
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent doctor. Interested and understanding.
in Amelia, OH |
very Profesional
in Cincinnati, OH |
Always prompt with appointments, clearly explains my options and great results from procedures.
in Loveland, OH |
Other than having to wait over an hour to see the doc I am always super pleased with Dr. Arar in taking care of me.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I thought it was professional, with warmth and understanding. He's thorough and experienced with patients understanding.
Cincinnati, OH |
He is very professional and takes time to explain things - cataracts, astigmatism, glaucoma etc. and necessary procedures if needed.
Have you seen Dr. Hisham Arar, MD?
Are you Dr. Arar?

Compare Dr. Arar

}

Dr. Arar's Care Philosophy

Provide compassionate and comprehensive surgical and medical eyecare

Dr. Arar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Arar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arar's Board Certifications

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

Completed in 2000

Xavier University

Graduated in 1987

• Arabic

Dr. Arar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology