Dr. Hina Gupta, MD

Dr. Hina Gupta, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Hina Gupta, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Pompano Beach, FL. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

601 E Sample Rd Ste 105

Pompano Beach, FL 33064

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Gupta

See how frequently Dr. Gupta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Larynx Conditions
Postnasal Drip
high
Dizziness
high

Dr. Gupta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "Hina Gupta, MD, MPH, recently joined South Florida ENT. As a board certified otolaryngologist, she will be seeing patients with the spectrum of ear, nose and throat conditions including head and neck tumors, sinusitis, chronic ear disease, and hoarseness. She has had experience in both adult and pediatric patients. Dr. Gupta received her doctorate degree at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, and obtained her surgical residency in Otolaryngology at the University of Iowa in Iowa City,"

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland

• Masters Of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2008

• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2002
  • NIH Research Training, 2006

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Gupta's Performance
My mother, 92 years old, quite frail with Alzheimer's had an appointment at 2:45 PM.. She went with her caretaker with whom I filled out the medical form & my mother's medication over the phone as soon as she arrived at the office. They made my mother wait over 2 hours until Dr. Gupta saw her while taking everyone else who came in after her & lied to me saying that they were trying to reach me for the past 2 hours for her medical info.-no calls from them shown on my phone til 4:51 PM. Liers
Dr. Gupta is caring and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain my condition to me. The wait time can be long sometimes but it is definitely worth the wait!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Excellent, very professional. The office hospitality..........The best on a scale of 1-10 a 12 or maybe a 50.!!!!!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
She is VERY caring and explains things so I can understand. She is a fantastic surgeon and recommended I spend one night in the hospital after extensive surgery. She and her staff are also caring. I would recommend her to anyone who needs this type of Doctor. The best things is if you have questions she or her staff can answer them intelligently.
in Coral Springs, FL. 33067 |
.For more than twenty ( 20 ) years now I have suffered from sinusitis. Every morning when I wake up I have to use the nasal spray to shrink my sinus so I can breath properly. My family physician Dr. Jason Gajraj refer me to Dr. Hina Gupta. After several visits to the Doctor, she recommended that I should have a balloon procedure done. She explained the way the procedure works to me and I agreed to have it done . I can tell you I never felt better in the last 20 years with my breathing. Thanks
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Took my 89 year mother in law to Dr Gupta for her first visit today. What great service! The doctor and her staff couldn't have been any more professional and knowledgable. That includes all staff levels-- reception, admitting nurse, hearing test administrator, and the doctor's nurse and assistant, Kevin Seeley. It would be great if all of our medical visits went this smoothly!
in Coral Springs |
Excellent, professional, knowledgeable, willingness to listen & address any questions or concerns I had. Not only was the dr. amazing but the staff was friendly & thorough...I felt welcome the minute I walked in! This physician was quite a distance from my home but well worth the drive...I highly recommend Dr. Gupta & this office!
Hollywood, FL |
Excellent md who cares and has an awesome staff. Go here if u actually want a doctor who cares
in Coral Spring |
I've been seeing Dr. Hina Gupta and she is awesome. I would and will continue to recommend her services. She's very attentive and listens to all you have to say. I give their office and staff an overall rating of 5 stars. I have had nothing but great experiences each time I go to her office. Excellent doctor and excellent human being, great staff
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I went for my ear pain n she didn't asked me any questions or never asked about my complaints herself just kept reading my history form I filled out .she was accompanied by some1 n I never expected to see 2 people .i felt v uncomfortable .atleast day should tell before hand dat some other guy is accompanying dr too.i left her office so disappointed .when I went to pharmacy to pick up my mess she prescribe some crazy expensive medicine for my minor swimmers ear even with my insurance its 200$.
Miami, FL |
Unbelievable. Great service from start to finish. Even have her cell on the business cards!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had called to make an appointment because the girl at desk and even another office said she takes my insurance but I may have to wait a few days. I didn't care, I was. Just thrilled she took my insurance. The girl at the desk took my insurance info along with my phone number and read it back to me as well.. Got there she doesn't take my insurance and phone they had was wrong. Worst service, I paid out of pocket..dr had worst bed side manner. Saying I have tmj..went to my chiro I don't have tmj
Have you seen Dr. Hina Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Visit Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 26 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Medicaid
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross