Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD

Cardiothoracic Surgery ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Lele

Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1998 and specializes in cardiothoracic surgery and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Lele accepts

Dr. Lele accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Tricare
TriCare for Life
UniCare
Veteran Administration Plan

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lele's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lele's Top Procedures and Conditions

Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)

Dr. Lele treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction) more than 25% of his peers

Dr. Lele treats this condition more than 25% of his peers

Congestive Heart Failure

Dr. Lele treats Congestive Heart Failure more than 12% of his peers

Dr. Lele treats this condition more than 12% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Congestive Heart Failure, Left-Sided

• Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Esophagomyotomy
  • Excision of Esophageal Lesion
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Septal Defect
  • Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft

"Dr. Lele remains on the forefront of new developments in Thoracic Surgery and research. He provides the most advanced medical technologies to patients while ensuring safety and efficacy. Dr. Lele has performed surgical procedures since 2008, specializing in the treatment of thoracic and esophageal diseases. He currently practices in Arlington and is affiliated with Medical Center Arlington."

• Cardiothoracic Surgery

4.4

Dr. Lele?
Dr. Lele's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD
If there were zero stars I would have given him that. My wife recently had a surgery scheduled with Dr Lele. We showed at the hospital early that morning (6:30 am) and my wife Was set up with IV etc... at about 8:30 one of the hospital staff came in and told us he would be in about 30 minutes late because of an issue with a teenage daughter. We were ok with this, things happen. Then about 20 minutes someone on the Hospital staff came in to inform us that the procedure had been canceled due to an emergency at another hospital. No contact with us from the Dr. We had all taken off from work, in addition to the fact that we had five other family members who had taken a day off from work to be there for her. We received no other contact from the Dr office so my Wife had to recontact the office to try and reschedule another date. The next day my wife experienced an episode in which she couldn’t eat, drink, or swallow anything. The Dr office told us to go to ER he was on call. No show. Bad
We regret that this experience fell short of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr. LeLe has a wonderful heart and an excellent bedside manner when it comes to patient care. I highly recommend Dr. LeLe to anyone who needs his particular services and care, you will not be disappointed. My surgery was a complete success and the post-op care has been excellent as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
My family and I loved Dr. Lele and his staff. He is personable and cares about his patients. His staff is most helpful as well as very welcoming. If I ever need a surgeon for my lungs again I will be happy to return to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr Lele was great at answering all my questions regarding me surgery and also included exercises to help with recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr Lele takes the time to talk to you in detail even does diagrams to help you understand what is going on with you and the necessary procedure needed to repair the problem. His personality is amazing . I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
When i first met Dr. Lele i liked him, I knew i would because i had already looked him up on the internet and read all his amazing reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Very detailed and thorough consultation. Genuine concern expressed for my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
I was very impressed at how the doctor spent time with me, explaining the procedure, answering my questions, and acted as though I was his only patient for the day. The staff was very accommodating with dates and times for my upcoming surgery. The whole experience was very easy and non-stressful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr. Lele has to be the best in the D/FW area. Truly caring doctor with excellent surgical skills. His bedside manner is great. He explains everything in terms you can understand. I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Lele. Not only is he very skilled, but his ideas and attitude carries over to his office staff. They are just as caring as he. Their goal is to get you well. If needing surgery, Dr. Lele is the one I would recommend. Again Dr. Lele is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr. Lele is excellent. I was very hesitant about the procedure he performed. Dr. Lele took his time to discuss the situation I was facing. His patience and explanation put me at ease. The results were perfect. His support staff is wonderful, very efficient and delightful to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Lele and DFW Thoracic and Lung Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr Lele and his office personnel are outstanding Dr Lele explained in terms I could understand and his staff went above and beyond to meet my needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Wonderful physician, Dr. Lele took great care of me during and after my procedure. I couldn't have asked for anything more when it came to great patient care. I'm very blessed! Great doctor with a great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr Lele and his excellent staff. As soon as you walk in you're well taken care of. Dr Lele and his staff make sure you have a productive and positive visit even in difficult times. I trust his judgement and I am happy he is part of my health team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
This was my first face-to-face meeting with Dr. Lele. From the moment I made the initial call to the day of my appointment, the staff was very polite, patient, and professional. They immediately greeted me with kind words, treated me with great regard, made sure that I was comfortable. My interactions with Dr. Lele were just as satisfying. He spoke with great knowledge, motivation, and clarity and truly listened to my concerns. I was truly impressed with Dr. Lele and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
The first time meeting Dr. Himalaya, he explained thing very plain clear, I like his attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Dr. Elle is all you can ask for as a surgeon. He explained the procedure and what to expect after surgery. He was very informative and kind. He went the extra step to get records from my lung doctor faxed immediately to ensure he could safely perform the procedure we had discussed remove nodules from my lung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?
Doctor stressed the need for immediate surgery. It was scheduled easily enough with his office. Surgery scheduled for Noon; finally taken in at 3:45. No one seemed to know where he was. He was in surgery at another hospital, but did not have the courtesy to let us know. My husband was an emotional wreck by the time Lele got to him. Not acceptable behavior.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Himalaya Lele, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lele?