Dr. Hillary Siebeneck, MD

Dr. Hillary Siebeneck, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Hillary Siebeneck, MD is a dermatologist in Latham, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1998 and specializes in dermatology.

713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 133

Latham, NY 12110

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Siebeneck

See how frequently Dr. Siebeneck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Benign Tumor
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Siebeneck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Siebeneck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Siebeneck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siebeneck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siebeneck's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siebeneck to family and friends

Dr. Siebeneck's Performance

GOOD

I had a very good experience at dr Siebeneck's office. She did a very complete skin cancer screening and also froze off some precancerous lesions on my scalp. I will now go for screenings every 6 months and I feel,so much better about my skin cancer prevention in her hands! I recommend her and her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Dr. Siebeneck and that she put your mind at ease. Thanks for the recommendation and please let us know if we can do anything in the future. Thanks.

I had a very positive experience at Dr. Siebeneck's office. I came in as a new patient for a full body skin cancer screening and also to talk about my eczema. Dr. Siebeneck was very professional and answered all my questions. She did a thorough exam. She also gave me some helpful skin care tips...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thanks again, Irene, for your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your great experience with Dr. Siebeneck. Have a great day!

I visit Dr. Siebeneck's office twice a year for skin cancer screenings and she is very personable and efficient. She has accurately diagnosed 2 basal cell skin cancers over the last 5 years and she has referred me to a very good plastic surgeon to have them removed. She is warm and professional and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so happy to hear you've had such a great experience with Dr. Siebeneck and others involved in your care. Thanks for your recommendation!

My husband and I have been loyal patients of Dr. Siebeneck for years and we love her! She is always very professional and thorough and has a great bedside manner! She treats us for pre-cancerous lesions and has diagnosed and treated my husband for skin cancer. We recommend her very highly!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Mary, thanks for your kind words regarding Dr. Siebeneck! We're happy to hear that she has taken such great care of you and your husband. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience and for your recommendation!

30+ min wait in waiting room with every visit. If you cancel an appointment you have to wait another 4 months even if you are on a 6 month skin cancer check. Not sensitive to cosmetics - Putting Vaseline on your face is not a solution.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience with us. We strive to provide the best possible customer service and patient experience. We would love to hear from you to learn how we can improve. We encourage you to contact our patient experience facilitator at (518) 782-3757.