Dr. Hilda Daniel, MD

Dr. Hilda Daniel, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Hilda Daniel, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Wayne, PA and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

487 Devon Park Dr Ste 205

Wayne, PA 19087

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Daniel

See how frequently Dr. Daniel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
ADHD and-or ADD
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Daniel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Daniel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daniel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daniel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daniel's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daniel to family and friends

Dr. Daniel's Performance

GOOD

Only doctor accepting my insurance then. I felt quietly judged/rushed each time.Began to think I was on too many meds at once (four!)did research asked to be tested for ADD.She was insulted,said she didn’t treat that, showed me the door. I found a great doc who tested me over a period of weeks. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent doctor. Dr. Daniel is very good at what she does. I know a number of her patients who feel the same way as I do. Her assistant, Angela has been nothing but kind and accommodating when assisting me. It's a pleasure dealing with the doctor and with her staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. She was very cold and unfriendly. She was fidgeting the entire time I was there. She kept crossing and uncrossing her arms and her legs. She made me so nervous, I could not wait to get out of there. I would not recommend her to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am stunned to read some of these comments. I have seen Dr. Daniel with two of my children for 4 years. Yes, she is all business, but extremely accommodating, accessible, and flexible. She has made useful suggestions for my children and I have referred another family member to her. Regarding her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Daniels is pretty good. Although, Angela, her assistant is absolutely unprofessional and rude. I've never experienced something like this in my life. Considering the clientele, her actions or lack there of could potentially be life threatening. The way Angela speaks to patients is degrading....more
Are you Dr. Daniel?