Dr. Hilary Alpert, MD

Dr. Hilary Alpert, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Hilary Alpert, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. She has been practicing for 10 years. Read her story

3333 Hylan Blvd

Staten Island, NY 10306

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Alpert

See how frequently Dr. Alpert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Alpert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Alpert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Alpert "Dr. Hilary Alpert, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. She has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Alpert is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital."

Dr. Alpert does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Neck Muscle Strain

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • UNIV OF MI MED SCH
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Alpert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alpert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alpert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alpert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alpert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alpert to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Alpert's Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
Excellent experience! Dr Alpert was thorough, knowledgeable, specifically prepared for my visit, gave me all the time that I needed to understand and was. professional all around. I can't say enough positive things about my entire experience from the friendly greeting at the front door to the thoroughness of all the staff from x-ray to making my next appointment. I specifically appreciated the no nonsense and direct personal approach of Dr Alpert.
Hi Steve! It is great to hear that you were happy with your treatment and provided with the very best quality of care we can give. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.
in New York, NY |
Very professional explained problem and offered solutions
Thank you Maria for sharing your thoughts. It is important to us that you were happy with the quality of care provided.
in New York, NY |
Dr Alert is knowledgeable, patient and extremely thorough! I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
Hi Laurie! We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for the recommendation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.
Staten Island, NY |
I broke three bones in my ankle, and the ER recommended Dr. Alpert. I was able to see her within a couple of days. She did an excellent job with the surgery (plates and screws on both sides of the ankle.) I read horror stories of people with the same injury not being able to walk properly, but I’m walking without assistance a little over two months after my injury. She takes the time to explain everything. She even saw me the same day when I was worried about how my incisions were healing
We wish you a full and speedy recovery. It's great to hear that the surgery went well. It is important to know that you were provided the very best quality of care we can provide. Thank you for sharing.
in Old Bridge NJ |
Overall my experiences with the doctor and her staff were great. Her advice and treatment and understanding was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend her.
in Staten Island NY |
Dr Alpert has an exceptional professional manner. She is thorough and meticulate. She takes the extra time to know the patient and their needs. I would recommend her to anyone.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is important to know that you were happy with the quality of care provided. Thank you for your recommendation!
Brooklyn, NY |
She does a very thorough exam and she answer all my questions and concerns.
staten island, NY |
I was completely impressed and satisfied with Dr. Alpert. She was compassionate, professional and listened to you before giving her expert opinion.
We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your visit. It is important to us that you were provided with the best quality of care we can give. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.
Dr.Alpert
Staten island |
She is the best in the business !
Brooklyn, NY |
Very helpful, recommended treatment is helping. Little to no waiting.
We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your treatment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
New York, NY |
The staff is very friendly and helped me through my pain.
We are happy to hear that your satisfied with your treatment. Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.
New York, NY |
An excellent doctor who cares about her patients. She is thorough and listens to all of your concerns. I highly recommend her services
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Alpert is fantastic! It’s been 3 months since I broke my ankle and I’m walking with no pain and little soreness. I’m on track to a full recovery and I’m looking forward to finally being able to go back to work! Thank you so much for everything Dr. Alpert I greatly appreciate it.
We are very pleased to hear that you are on track to a full recovery of your ankle. It is important to us that you are provided with the very best quality of care. Your welcome!
New York, NY |
Dr Alpert is very thorough and friendly would highly recommend her to anyone.
Thank you for your recommendation! Please don't hesitate to contact us if ever your in need.
Staten Island, NY |
Doctor was thorough and gave options for at home care.
in Staten island NY |
VERY helpful
Quick service, friendly staff
in Riviera Beach, FL |
She was very professional, I had ankle surgery a few years ago needless to say the surgery went well. I now walk with more comfort. BEST ON STATEN ISLAND
Hi DaeVonte! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are happy to hear your ankle has healed. Contact us if ever your in need.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Alpert is a very thorough and caring doctor. I never felt rushed and she welcomed all questions or concerns I had. She clearly explained my injury/the healing process and I followed all her recommendations to speed my recovery.
Hi Suzanne! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your visit. We wish you a full and speedy recovery.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Albert was very patient and answered all my questions. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Staten Island, NY |
I had a terrible experience with this doctor. I went for a prescription for an ankle brace and to learn which one would help me walk correctly. Instead I waited an hour and a half to just hear her say " I don't know" a couple of times and then for her to go on and get a prescription from her that she doesn't even know will help me. I don't know how this women became a doctor.
We are sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your visit. Please contact our office at 718-448-3210 ext. 175 to speak with our patient ombudsman, Sally K., to discuss and resolve the matter further. We value our patients opinions.
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Alpert is friendly, knowledgeable and takes her time to answer all of your questions
Bayonne, NJ |
The staff is great and friendly. Never any long waits and Dr Albert is very attentive.
in Staten island, NY |
Very informative, friendly, and answered all my questions
in Staten Island ,Ny |
Dr.Albert is a caring and professional person.
Chicago, IL |
when i broke my ankle i was recommended to Dr. Alpert. while sitting in the waiting room no more then 10 min a young lady also in my situation told me don't worry she(Dr. Alpert) is great i had surgery and was in no pain. well that patient put me at ease. Had to get surgery and to my amazement Dr. Alpert was amazing i had little to no pain after surgery within two days stop taking medication. Also when i call her and leave a message yes she does call back. Thank you for your dedication
in Staten Island, New York |
She was amazing she answered all my questions which I didn't have a lot of because she gave all the information off the bat. Everyone was very friendly and helpful especially Dr Albert. I came in early and they took me information right away and I didn't have to wait which I loved ! Laila Baknine
in Staten Island, New York |
Dr Albert is excellent. Very knowledgeable and I understood her clearly. Grateful to be her patient!
in Staten Island, New York |
Having had a complete rupture of my Achilles tendon I was unsure of what treatment I was supposed to have. My treatment was immobilization. Six months later, I am so grateful that Dr. Albert chose that option. I am doing well. I appreciate Dr. Alpert's encouragement. It's a long journey...
in Staten Island, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Albert's for 2 years. She has been professional, courteous, and listens to my concerns. I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes to see her, or x-rays. She even made an appointment for me to see another doctor in her office the next day. I've recommended her to my family and friends.
in Staten Island, NY |
Visited Dr . Alpert for my sprained ankle. Couldnt be more pleased with her knowledge and patience as she was thorough and professional in her diagnosis. I would def. recommend her to other people.
in Staten Island, NY |
I checked out Dr Alpert's reviews after making my appointment and was a little nervous to see her. Those reviewers couldn't have seen the same dr that I did today. I have a pretty high standard when it comes to doctors and I highly recommend Dr Alpert. She had a great bedside manner and more importantly she proved knowledgeable in her field. She explained every decision she made to me and with me. I am glad I gave her a chance, I am confident that I am in capable hands.
in Staten Island, NY |
I really have to question her medical qualifications. When I went to her she would not let me voice my complaints and concerns of my injury. She spoke right over me as if I wasn't there. No eye contact was ever made. I also felt her knowledge was limited. I have an MS in Health ED, and she made a few really erroneous statements. She is bringing down Healthcare Associates excellent name!
in Staten Island N.Y. |
She was very helpful and understanding Went out of her way to work with me on my terms as I am a difficult patient
No stars. My husband has a lot of health issues. He's in constant pain. Went to see her 4 or 5 times. The last time I walked out of her office. She doesn't listen to your concerns. Dismisses everything you say. Wanted to operate. When we asked her a question the visit before last she said there was no point discussing as we d only forget!!! Are you serious?? She def needs to take lessons on bedside. Wrong career. She should not be allowed to deal with patients! Nasty attitude. No heart.
Have you seen Dr. Hilary Alpert, MD?

Visit Dr. Alpert