Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi, MD

Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Wexford, PA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

12680 Perry Hwy Ste 201

Wexford, PA 15090

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. El-Kadi

See how frequently Dr. El-Kadi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Deformities
Low Back Pain
Herniated Disc

Dr. El-Kadi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Neurological Surgery*

• Aneurysm
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Paracentesis
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Second Moscow Ni Pirogov State Medical Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Ct School Of Med
  • West Virginia University Hosps

Dr. El-Kadi has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Russian

Dr. El-Kadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Kadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. El-Kadi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Kadi to family and friends
3.8
Dr. El-Kadi's Performance
philadelphia, pa |
Dr. El-Kadi has treated me for two different nerve/spine issues. Both were resolved after surgery. He is professional, direct and pleasant and I would not hesitate to refer him to friends and family for treatment. His staff is wonderful to deal with, very organized and knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to be treated by Dr. El-Kadi in the future.
in oil city pa |
had emergency back surgery L3-L4 with Dr. El-Kadi in Nov. 2017. I was in 10 out of 10 pain, Dr. El-Kadi had his associate contact Passavant Hospital McCandless to get first available room after examining all the records. It was a Friday morning. Dr. El-Kadi then cancelled his Saturday family plans in order to operate. Unbelievable treatment! He's all business, and he really had his game face on when Saturday morning arrived. I have virtually no pain now, walking unassisted. Highly recommended!!
Pittsburgh, PA |
This is my third neck surgery and Dr. El-Kadi has been able to eliminate my issues and I feel comfortable with the outcome and would highly recommend Dr. El-Kadi for any spinal surgery that you may need. Dr. El-Kadi told me today that I was extremely close to being paralysis and in a wheelchair and due to his expertise that is no longer a possibility.
in Seward, PA |
My first visit to see Dr. El-Kadi was in Monroeville and the office staff was exceptionally nice and the Dr. was the best I have seen in a while KUDOS TO THE OFFICE STAFF AND DR EL-KADI THANK YOU
in West Newton, PA. |
Dr. El-Kadi has an Excellent STAFF!! So impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the entire staff of the Passavante Hospital also. The hospital service was at an excellent standard of care. Dr. El-Kadi is quiet, and to the point. Not to be mistaken as rudeness. He took my case on without hesitation and that shows he is kind and compassionate. He is the top in his field for a reason.
in Sewickley, PA |
Dr. El-Kadi performed a fusion of my 3, 4 and 5 vertebrae. Without warning on May 24, 2016 I was overcome with pain and could not walk. Dr. El-Kadi admitted me to the hospital and on Memorial Day Saturday morning he operated on me. One year later I am literally 100% better and doing all my previous activities with no pain or restrictions. I exercise 6 days a week doing P90X. Dr. El-Kadi and all his staff were wonderful and caring people.
Cranberry Township, PA |
A very knowledgeable and thorough professional.
Murrysville, PA |
Absolutely fantastic, surgeon! I highly recommend him. He performed a lumbar microdiscectomy on my L5 - S1. I have been living in pain for the last 16 months and am now 100% pain free. He is a very professional, skilled surgeon who is also polite and has a good sense of humor. He and his staff are also very organized and thorough with providing all the necessary information regarding the procedure and instructions for surgery. Thank you Dr. El-Kadi and staff!!
Hermitage, PA |
After dealing with a pinched nerve between C6 and C7 for 2 years, I had my initial consultation with Dr. El-Kadi on a Friday and surgery the following Monday. Ten days later I was out of my soft collar and started getting back to normal.
in Slippery Rock |
My first impression when I entered the Wexford office was their kindness and concern. They were thorough and professional. Dr. El-Kadi was polite and to the point as to what the MRI showed, what needed to be done and my treatment options.
in Brookville, PA |
On May 26th 2015, I had my first surgery, Dr. El-Kadi attempted a microdisectomy, however do to unforeseen complications it was not successful. On Dec 8th 2015 Dr. El-Kadi performed L4 thru S1 Spinal fusion surgery. I was making good progress, (walking with a cane) until I fell down 4 steps the night my staples were removed, & fell again a few weeks later. I spent weeks using a walker & lots of PT, but finally improved. Back to work 2 weeks now as of 5/27/16 I Got my life back. Thank You Sir!
Have you seen Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi, MD?
Are you Dr. El-Kadi?