Dr. Hien Pham, MD

Nephrology | Female

Dr. Hien Pham, MD
Dr. Pham received her training at the University of Washington including her bachelor's degree in biochemistry, M.D., residency, and nephrology fellowship. She is board certified in internal medicine and nephrology. In addition, she is also a certified hypertension specialist. Dr. Pham was a clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of Washington from 2011-2016. She was the medical director of the Harborview Hypertension Clinic from 2014-2016 before joining Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Pham's Care Philosophy

I believe in patient-centered care. My goal is to provide the highest quality health care services to all of our patients. I enjoy working with patients from different cultures and traditions. I especially love to involve patients and families in making choices about their healthcare.

Dr. Pham's Experience

See how Dr. Pham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pham

Dr. Pham accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Pham is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pham to family and friends
Dr. Pham's Performance
in Renton, WA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pham's since November 2013. She is by far one of my favorite doctors. I was referred to the Harborview Renal Clinic for a rare and complicated severe uncontrollable blood pressure problem caused by a 2008 car crash. Dr. Pham worked diligently with me day in and day out. She always made sure I was kept in the loop regarding my treatment plans. She's kind, considerate, has a great bedside manner and has quite a sense of humor. I highly recommend her!
in Seattle, WA |
I am a 33 year old male with stage 3 ckd. I was treated by Dr Pham at Harborview hospital. She went above and beyond her duty to help me stabilize my kidney function and was and always great with communication. Her level of expertise and knowledge is absolutely great, and also very comforting knowing your in good hands when it comes to controlling your disease and symptoms. I really do miss her at Harborview, in fact already been thinking about following her to her new location.
in Everett, WA |
Dr Pham was there for me at a scary time in my life. After 55 years of Type I diabetes, kidney failure hitt. Thanks to her positive attitude, intelligence and friendly smile the diagnosis did not feel like a death sentence. With her knowledge and encouragement, my #'s have improved and become steady. Thank you, Dr Pham!!
in Renton, WA |
Dr. Hien Pham earns my highest recommendation to my friends and relatives when in comes to Kidney care. She has been my Nephrologist for a number of years and provided me with the best service on my dialysis treatment up to a point when I received a Kidney Transplant. She was instrumental in getting me qualified for a kidney transplant. I am so grateful and I can't thank her enough for transforming my life.
Have you seen Dr. Hien Pham, MD?
Are you Dr. Pham?

Compare Dr. Pham

Dr. Pham says...

Dr. Pham received her training at the University of Washington including her bachelor's degree in biochemistry, M.D., residency, and nephrology fellowship.  She is board certified in internal medicine and nephrology.  In addition, she is also a certified hypertension specialist.  Dr. Pham was a clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of Washington from 2011-2016.  She was the medical director of the Harborview Hypertension Clinic from 2014-2016 before joining Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Pham's Care Philosophy

I believe in patient-centered care. My goal is to provide the highest quality health care services to all of our patients.   I enjoy working with patients from different cultures and traditions. I especially love to involve patients and families in making choices about their healthcare.

Dr. Pham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Nephrology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Pham has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pham's Board Certifications

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders

Completed in 2012

University Of Washington

Graduated in 2002

• Vietnamese

Dr. Pham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Nephrology