Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 45

Dr. Kang

Center For Reproductive Medcn

1305 York Ave Fl 6 New York, NY 10021

Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY. She graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Kang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kang

4.1

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Kang?
Dr. Kang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD
She is rude and superficial. The billing department is unprofessional; was constantly sent bills for services that were already paid and they did nothing to rectify even after calling them about it. Never returned calls either. Even the medical records department gave me attitude for simple matters. Regarding this physician, she explained very little, spent very little time and mishandled our needs. After my wife's success with pregnancy, I realized how incompetent and unsatisfactory she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
Dr Kang is amazing. She’s calm, knowledgeable, patient and human. She really connects with you and remembers th details. After two miscarriages and a long IVF journey, she was there every step of the way. Even on her day off, she came to scan me for our last appt before referring me to an OB. She truly cares and I will miss her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
I see Dr Kang for PCOS. She’s very knowledgeable and kind and caring. I’ve struggled with PCOS all my life and Dr Kang helped me keep my symptoms under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
Dr. Kang is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever met. But at the same time, she keeps it "real" and doesn't give you false hope. She gives you different options and asks what you're more comfortable with. The length of time she spent with me in her office was very touching and showed her dedication and commitment to her patients. She's an amazing Doctor and I hope everyone will give her a chance to prove it to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
I have three beautiful children all thanks to Dr Kang! I’m grateful for having a doctor so caring and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
Dr Kang's bedside manner is great, she is so gentle, I barely feel a thing during her sonograms in comparison to my experiences at my general obgyn. She is also very quick and quite knowledgable. The nurse practitioner Jen is wonderful and really informative and kind. The phlebotomist (who draws blood) at the garden city location is extremely skilled and precise, she doesn't take longer than a few seconds. Diana, Dr Kang's assistant is also very efficient at her job and really helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
She is so confident that you will succeed and makes you feel so supported throughout the entire process. Not to mention, she gets results - within 4 tries (without having to go to IVF) we are now expecting twins. Her office assistant always makes it super easy to email questions and feel like you can always reach her at any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
Dr. Kang is an amazing doctor. Just when my husband and i felt like there was no hope for us, because of my size, she was the only doctor that helped us get pregnant. She was the only one who sat down and went over all of my results. I see her in garden city office. She always takes her time with me and encouraged me to ask questions. Every time i had a question i would call and always get a call back from her or one of her nurses. They are all very nice and remember who i am every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
Cookie cutter methods. She has too many patients, and doesn't truly know you. She had me on injectables for a month straight even when she knew I was having hot flashes. My FSH level went to 158 (normal level is around 6-8!). Left Cornell and tried calling her several times. She never called back. Her assistant needs improvement. Gives wrong dates for appointments. The whole set up is one size fits all. Horrible for women over 35 who need special attention and unique approaches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?
My husband and I came to Dr. Kang a few months ago and I am pregnenat with my first child. We went through 1 IVF cycle and it was extremely successful. I had 12 frozen embryo, including my little nugget that is baking now. I love that the hours for the daily bloodwork and sonograms are before 9am so it didn't disrupt my work schedule. I recommend getting there on the earlier side because, as you can imagine, it gets pretty crowded around 8am and can take 30 minutes to an hour at that point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hey-Joo Kang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kang?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

Dr. Kang accepts

Dr. Kang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Check if Dr. Kang treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kang's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic