Dr. Hetal Gor, MD

Dr. Hetal Gor, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Hetal Gor, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Englewood, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Topiwala National Medical College in 1994 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.Read her story

180 Grand Ave

Englewood, NJ 07631

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Routine Gynecological Care
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Cancer
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Discharge
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

We provide comprehensive gynecologic care which includes but not limited to adolescent,perimenopause and menopausal care. Dr. Gor has extensive experience in minimally Invasive and Bloodless surgery. Dr. Gor does robotically assisted cystectomy, myom...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

30.864197530864196%

Dr. Gor?
Dr. Gor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hetal Gor, MD
Terrible practice and office. Doctor Gor is always tired, busy and rushed. Appointment are always a LONG wait every time. For my csection she stitched me up so poorly, I had a huge ugly scar that welted up for two years. It never went away but luckily for my second csection I went to a different office and doctor and they were able to correct what Dr.Gor had left. She was also an hour and half late for my scheduled c-section. She’s out to bill anything she can to your insurance. NOT RECOMMEND!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Test results were not communicated to me in a timely manner, or at all, I also had a call that was never returned and was time sensitive. I found the staff to be aloof, and untrained. I was told to ship my own blood (via FedEx or UPS) by a staff member to a specialty lab.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
She is the most careless dr I ever came across. She did my c section and after I suffered from chronic unbearable pain after the c section o. When coming to her with my complaint she never explained or suggested to me to go to a neurologist, pelvic specialist or anyone at all and just said it will go away. I went back to her multiple times and each time she dismissed me and as a result my issue became worst and I had to go through painful treatment to resolve it. She never took responsibil
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I have been going to doctors for months and no one has been listening to my chronic issues. I finally left a doctors office feeling like someone listened to my whole story, and gave me a comprehensive treatment plan. Dr Hetal Gor is a great listener, emphathetic and does not jump to immediate diagnosis. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I finally found an OBGY who listens, is professional, takes her time and has a great personality! The office staff is great! That is very refreshing as many doctors offices are run poorly. Unfortunately, Dr. Gor does not accept my insurance anymore. Dr. Gor, please participate in Aetna!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Worst doctor ever. There will be hardly any patients but still the wait time would be almost 2-3 hrs. She didn't even had the basic courtesy to inform when she appointed a male doctor acting on her behalf. I was shocked when he entered the room to check me up. This was totally unacceptable. Apparently, she was also pursuing political career and hence was focusing all her efforts there ignoring the patients. She has no empathy and compassion towards her patients. Stay away from her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Always late to her consultations. Taking no interest or time to understand patient's history. Generic answers to questions. Always keen to run extra tests. Unappealing (not so doctor like) body language. No value add after meeting. Her team constantly confuses insurance details from past years. I live an ethical life and like an educated perspective on allopathy and treatment; which she can't offer. I thus refuse to go to her now. HAPPY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I would highly recommend DR. Gor's services. I had a high risk pregnancy , Dr. Gor was my obstetrician . My water ruptured at 17 weeks and was hospitalized at Hackensack hospital. Dr. Gors bed side manner were outstanding. She was caring and compassionate to my needs. I had my child at 24 weeks with minimal complications. Today My daughter is 9 yrs. old and is a healthy and happy child. 9 yrs later Dr. Gor performed my very complicated hysterectomy with much success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I have to be honest, after years of dealing with incompetency with my prior doctors staff, I have finally found a doctor & Office who I feel comfortable with. Dr. Gor's staff is very polite & professional and willing to assist in any way then can. That is refreshing. Her office is bright & clean. I found my 2 visits (I am fairly new) just fine. Dr. Gor took her time with me & was very thorough. If I had a question she took her time & explained in terms I could understand. Thank you Dr. Gor-LW
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Horrible Doctor! Absolutely no regard for a patients time and concerns. Always running late and is late even during labor and delivery. All this just shows very poor time management skills. I will not recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
After most of my adult life seeing a wonderful gynecologist, she decided to begin to wind down her practice and I could not imagine how I would find someone as incredible as she was to me - she even delivered my daughter 16 years ago. Dr. Gor was recommended by a friend and I was completely blown away by her honesty, professionalism, knowledge of new and valuable information and willingness to spend time with me. I am so thankful to have found her and am thrilled to call her my new Gynecologist.
Thank you so much for your honest, heartfelt...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Amazing doctor. Highly knowledgeable and very compassionate. I have been going to her for last 8 years and it has been a wonderful experience. I can understand that being obgyn physician she can get busy due to emergence deliveries of other patients. I just hope people are more understanding about it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
The service was excellent. The staff was very polite and caring. The lady at the front desk answer all my question and even wrote what test I needed to be done. Dr. Gor was very nice and friendly She made me feel very comfortable. I don't like to go to doctors, but with her I would go. They made me feel like I was family. I would definitely recommend her service to my family and friends. I was very satisfied with the services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I've gone to Dr. Gor countless times over the coarse of two years. In the beginning I was satisfied and thought she was an excellent provider however, as time went on I began to feel different. Firstly you wait 1 hr to 1.5 hr to be seen for 10 minutes. She's always in a hurry and never listens. She insisted I had a condition which I do not and proceeded to push drugs down my throat. She NEVER listened to my concerns and always spoke over me. Personally I would not recommend her.
We are so sorry you feel this way. I strive to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hetal Gor. Dr. Gor is brilliant! She has passed the medical boards in India, England and United States therefore I am very secure in her thorough examinations and recommendations. Once you are in the examining room time has no limit, she will take as long as necessary for me to comprehend the situation and options. She is extremely compassionate and caring taking calls in the evening, weekends and holidays. I believe in Dr. Gor so much that my daughter and mother go too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Dr.Gor is an excellent Doctor She explains and answers all my questions without making you feel like she is in a rush to see other patients. Her staff is courteous. The only issue I is that the wait time is ridiculously. I waited over an hour after my appointed time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I give Dr. Gore an A+++! She is so caring and helpful. I'm so happy her office is so close to home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I saw Dr. Gor during my last pregnancy. She was thorough and professional at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I went in for a annual obgyn exam and a preconception consultation.My entire experience was extremely appalling. The wait time was nearly 1.5 hours. Additional wait time of another 40 minutes in the exam room. She spent less than 5 minutes with me including the examination, which was very painful. She was very rough with absolutely no patience. She was very rude while talking. She ordered blood test with no explanation. Later I get a genetic lab bill of $500,which is not covered by any insurance
Thank you for your feedback. During any patients...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I have been Dr. Gor's patient since 2008. She has been an exceptional, compassionate, and caring Doctor. She does run late occasionally however, that is to be expected when you are seeing a solo practitioner. She is one person seeing hundreds patients. Dr. Gor has been nothing but amazing with the care she has provided me with. I would not change her for the world and highly recomend her! I have been to numerous GYN'S and not one has cared for me as much as she has.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gor?

Hetal Gor, MD, FACOG

MagnaCare
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gor treats patients.