Dr. Hetal Gor, MD

Dr. Gor
Telehealth services available

Hetal Gor, MD, FACOG

180 GRAND AVE Englewood, NJ 07631

Dr. Hetal Gor, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Englewood, NJ and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Topiwala National Medical College medical school in 1994. She is affiliated with medical facilities Englewood Hospital And Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gor to book an appointment.

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Gor with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Make an appointment at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital today at (732) 820-4217.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Gor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gor

3.5

Dr. Gor?
  • Staff friendliness (50)
  • Explained conditions well (48)
  • Listened & answered questions (47)
  • Appointment was rushed (27)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (23)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (23)
I have had great experiences with Dr. Gor. She saved my ovary thirteen years ago and two weeks ago, she saved my uterus from a hysterectomy. Dr. Gor has always been very professional and detailed. She took her time to answer all of my questions before each surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Gor.
Aug 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Dr. Gor is 1 of the most caring relatable Drs I've ever had! I've been with her almost 18 years. Her office staff is friendly and the waiting area is clean & comfortable. She listens with her heart & guides you to what you need in a loving, caring way. She has become my family and I'm so comfortable in her presence. She knows and remembers personal things about her patients. I love her and would definitely reccomend her services. I wish she was my primary care Doctor too! Lol
Renee M. Wilson – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Too long a wait time Cash only policy
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Refused biopsy on me. Turned out to be cancer. She got into a very unprofessional screaming match with me on top of it. Never listens to the patient. Wait times horrendous, actual time seeing her 5 minutes. Charged one dollar a page for my records to see a specialist. Talked about out me to another physician. Then talked about other physician to me. Never quite met such an unprofessional doctor in my life.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Unhappy patient – Sep 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Love Dr. Gor and her staff. The office is polite, clean and always on time. The website says you accept Cigna, however when making the appointment, to ensure they do, as i always check...the staff says Dr. Gor no longer accepts Cigna. Please reconsider. I finally found a doctor and office I love & trust- sad that it boils down to insurance. thanks!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Terrible practice and office. Doctor Gor is always tired, busy and rushed. Appointment are always a LONG wait every time. For my csection she stitched me up so poorly, I had a huge ugly scar that welted up for two years. It never went away but luckily for my second csection I went to a different office and doctor and they were able to correct what Dr.Gor had left. She was also an hour and half late for my scheduled c-section. She’s out to bill anything she can to your insurance. NOT RECOMMEND!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Test results were not communicated to me in a timely manner, or at all, I also had a call that was never returned and was time sensitive. I found the staff to be aloof, and untrained. I was told to ship my own blood (via FedEx or UPS) by a staff member to a specialty lab.
Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
She is the most careless dr I ever came across. She did my c section and after I suffered from chronic unbearable pain after the c section o. When coming to her with my complaint she never explained or suggested to me to go to a neurologist, pelvic specialist or anyone at all and just said it will go away. I went back to her multiple times and each time she dismissed me and as a result my issue became worst and I had to go through painful treatment to resolve it. She never took responsibil
Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I have been going to doctors for months and no one has been listening to my chronic issues. I finally left a doctors office feeling like someone listened to my whole story, and gave me a comprehensive treatment plan. Dr Hetal Gor is a great listener, emphathetic and does not jump to immediate diagnosis. Thank you!
  • Long wait times
Jenna – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Worst doctor ever. There will be hardly any patients but still the wait time would be almost 2-3 hrs. She didn't even had the basic courtesy to inform when she appointed a male doctor acting on her behalf. I was shocked when he entered the room to check me up. This was totally unacceptable. Apparently, she was also pursuing political career and hence was focusing all her efforts there ignoring the patients. She has no empathy and compassion towards her patients. Stay away from her
Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Always late to her consultations. Taking no interest or time to understand patient's history. Generic answers to questions. Always keen to run extra tests. Unappealing (not so doctor like) body language. No value add after meeting. Her team constantly confuses insurance details from past years. I live an ethical life and like an educated perspective on allopathy and treatment; which she can't offer. I thus refuse to go to her now. HAPPY
glen rock nj – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I would highly recommend DR. Gor's services. I had a high risk pregnancy , Dr. Gor was my obstetrician . My water ruptured at 17 weeks and was hospitalized at Hackensack hospital. Dr. Gors bed side manner were outstanding. She was caring and compassionate to my needs. I had my child at 24 weeks with minimal complications. Today My daughter is 9 yrs. old and is a healthy and happy child. 9 yrs later Dr. Gor performed my very complicated hysterectomy with much success.
wayne nj – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I have to be honest, after years of dealing with incompetency with my prior doctors staff, I have finally found a doctor & Office who I feel comfortable with. Dr. Gor's staff is very polite & professional and willing to assist in any way then can. That is refreshing. Her office is bright & clean. I found my 2 visits (I am fairly new) just fine. Dr. Gor took her time with me & was very thorough. If I had a question she took her time & explained in terms I could understand. Thank you Dr. Gor-LW
Luann in Bergen County – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Horrible Doctor! Absolutely no regard for a patients time and concerns. Always running late and is late even during labor and delivery. All this just shows very poor time management skills. I will not recommend her to anyone.
Nidhi in NJ – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
After most of my adult life seeing a wonderful gynecologist, she decided to begin to wind down her practice and I could not imagine how I would find someone as incredible as she was to me - she even delivered my daughter 16 years ago. Dr. Gor was recommended by a friend and I was completely blown away by her honesty, professionalism, knowledge of new and valuable information and willingness to spend time with me. I am so thankful to have found her and am thrilled to call her my new Gynecologist.
Elka in NJ – Mar 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your honest, heartfelt...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Amazing doctor. Highly knowledgeable and very compassionate. I have been going to her for last 8 years and it has been a wonderful experience. I can understand that being obgyn physician she can get busy due to emergence deliveries of other patients. I just hope people are more understanding about it.
San Jose, CA – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
The service was excellent. The staff was very polite and caring. The lady at the front desk answer all my question and even wrote what test I needed to be done. Dr. Gor was very nice and friendly She made me feel very comfortable. I don't like to go to doctors, but with her I would go. They made me feel like I was family. I would definitely recommend her service to my family and friends. I was very satisfied with the services.
Nelida Refner in Cliffside Park,NJ – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I've gone to Dr. Gor countless times over the coarse of two years. In the beginning I was satisfied and thought she was an excellent provider however, as time went on I began to feel different. Firstly you wait 1 hr to 1.5 hr to be seen for 10 minutes. She's always in a hurry and never listens. She insisted I had a condition which I do not and proceeded to push drugs down my throat. She NEVER listened to my concerns and always spoke over me. Personally I would not recommend her.
August in Bergen County, NJ – Jan 02, 2017
We are so sorry you feel this way. I strive to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hetal Gor. Dr. Gor is brilliant! She has passed the medical boards in India, England and United States therefore I am very secure in her thorough examinations and recommendations. Once you are in the examining room time has no limit, she will take as long as necessary for me to comprehend the situation and options. She is extremely compassionate and caring taking calls in the evening, weekends and holidays. I believe in Dr. Gor so much that my daughter and mother go too.
Archondia Dulot in Tenafly, NJ – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?
Dr.Gor is an excellent Doctor She explains and answers all my questions without making you feel like she is in a rush to see other patients. Her staff is courteous. The only issue I is that the wait time is ridiculously. I waited over an hour after my appointed time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gor.
Marisol in Union City, NJ – Nov 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Gor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gor?

We provide comprehensive gynecologic care which includes but not limited to adolescent,perimenopause and menopausal care. Dr. Gor has extensive experience in minimally Invasive and Bloodless surgery. Dr. Gor does robotically assisted cystectomy, myom...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology