Dr. Hetal Gandhi, MD

Dr. Hetal Gandhi, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

I believe in partnership in care for patients health. I encourage patients to take charge of there wellbeing and help them guide and make right decisions.

Dr. Hetal Gandhi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Livonia, MI. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Gandhi is affiliated with Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, St. Mary Mercy Hospital and Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus.

Dr. Gandhi's Experience

See how Dr. Gandhi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gandhi

Dr. Gandhi accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gandhi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gandhi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gandhi to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Gandhi's Performance
    in Livonia mi |
    The patient who cries-you are absolutely correct!!! Dr Ghandi is skilled and knowledgeable BUT over the past few years she is always rushed has cut her staff by 60% the few remaining are rude condescending have zero patient connection and yes they do profile!!! She may be an MD but make no mistake she practices as a DO WHICH IS GARBAGE -the path she was on her practice was thriving -not anymore and in 3 years she has moved what ..4 times? She is good but spend your time effort and money/elsware!
    Redford, MI |
    Excellent. I've been Dr gandhis patient for over 6 years. I totally love the personalized interaction and exceptional patient care that she provides.
    in Livonia, MI |
    I went to see Dr. Gandhi and was very happy with the service I was given. Her new office on Middlebelt rd is very nice and updated. She is a very skilled and caring Dr. I would recommend her to anyone that would like an honest Dr. that does not hesitate to act when it comes to your health.
    in Plymouth, MI |
    I remember the day in 2012 when I had to change my PCP. I met Dr. Gandhi and was a bit uncomfortable having a woman for my PCP. After about 2 minutes, I knew I had found the perfect advocate for my health. Dr. Gandhi is not only brilliant, but she makes you feel like you are a family friend as well. She gently nudges me to make the right decisions for my continued health, and I am a stubborn guy in that respect. In short, I am very comfortable saying that I would trust her with my life.
    in Northville, MI |
    I LOVE Dr. Gandhi! I have been her patient since 2014 and when she diagnosed my diabetes over a year ago, she has been nothing but very helpful, patient, and understanding of me and my new condition. She is very pleasant and polite, even when she's giving me the side-eye when my glucose numbers are too high. I just met the staff at her new office a few days ago and they are very nice too. Great doctor!
    in Garden City, MI |
    Dr. Gandhi maybe taking over a new office to her. However this doctor allows her staff to talk down to patients in a very unprofessional manor. Dr. Gandhi not only makes assumptions on what a patient should have and not have for the care of your health. She does this without considering the patients health history or even speaking with the patient. She will talk at you, not with you for your care. She and her staff profile patients with no regard.
    Have you seen Dr. Hetal Gandhi, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gandhi?

Dr. Gandhi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gandhi says...

I treat Diabetes, Heart diseases, Arthritis, Obesity, COPD, Thyroid diseases, stomach issues, high BP, and cholesterol management. I perform Medicare well visits, and Annual physicals.

Dr. Gandhi says...

I do PAP smears, Joint injections for Knees, shoulders, elbows. I perform EKG and lung function tests.

Dr. Gandhi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Gandhi has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gandhi's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure

Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University

Completed in 2003

• Gujarati
    • Hindi

Dr. Gandhi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gandhi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arthrocentesis