Dr. Herschel E. Stoller, MD

Dr. Herschel E. Stoller, MD

Dermatology | Male | 66 years old

33 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Stoller specializes in Dermatology and practices in Omaha, NE. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Stoller? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Stoller's Experience

See how Dr. Stoller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stoller

Dr. Stoller accepts 28 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Stoller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stoller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stoller to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Stoller's Performance
Omaha, NE |
Dr. Stoller is a wonderful doctor! Our family has been going to Dr. Stoller for the past 11 years and have had great care, right-on diagnoses and great results. Not sure what is with the negative comments, he's definitely a smart guy and good Dr. :)
in Ralston, NE |
Dr. Stoller and his Staff have been very professional during all of my visits. Dr. Stoller's professional and personal attention has made an positive impact on my life. He listens to all of my questions and explains everything to my satisfaction. Very satisfied!
Omaha, NE |
I thought he was a horrible doctor! I went to have an all over check up since I'm 55 & have lots of freckles & moles. When he wasn't eyeballing my cleavage, he took 2 minutes to look at 3 spots. He said they were age-related. I went to another dermatologist & she found 2 suspicious spots I need to watch. This doc was a total waste of my time & money.
in Columbus, NE |
If you are dealing with an acne problem, go see the guy. Anything more serious, don't waste your time. I was warned by my primary care doctor that I needed to see a dermatologist, but he couldn't recommend this guy. I didn't listen since he's the only dermatologist who visits my town and went any way. He was very dismissive of my symptoms, didn't listen, and wanted to provide an ointment that wasn't going to address my problem. If my own doc didn't recommend him, that should've warned me.
in Omaha, NE |
I had to have a small cyst removed from my face. It had to be surgically removed. To stitch my face back up, he used a large thread which has left large insertion scars to my face as well as the incision scar. Is he even aware, dissolving stitches have been invented? The receptionist was very blunt and unfriendly. She had not reviewed his schedule of appointments, did not even know why I was there or that I needed to return to have the stitches removed. No, I would not recommend.
St Louis, MO |
The staff was always very rude and not helpful. I spent over an hour in the waiting room and then waited even more once I was taken back to a room. After numerous visits, he could still not tell me what was wrong or provide anything to help. It was such a waste of time. I would never recommend this doctor or office to anyone.
in Omaha, ne |
He was prompt, efficient and most importantly right on with his diagnosis and treatment! I no longer have a skin condition that was irritating and embarrassing!
Omaha, NE |
I called for an appointment to get a couple of moles looked at for removal and was able to get in that same week. Dr. Stoller's office staff worked with my schedule so that I would not have to miss work. The day of the appointment, I did not wait more than ten minutes. Dr. Stoller was efficient in getting the moles removed for me and I had the results back in less than three days. The office is clean and modern and the doctor and office staff are excellent. I would highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Herschel E. Stoller, MD?
Are you Dr. Stoller?

Compare Dr. Stoller

Dr. Stoller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Stoller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stoller's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Warts

University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1975

The Nebraska Medical Center

Dr. Stoller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stoller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology