Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD

Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Winter Park, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Harding Jr is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

2828 Casa Aloma Way Ste 200

Winter Park, FL 32792

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Harding Jr

See how frequently Dr. Harding Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Harding Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Harding Jr "Dr. Harding is a board-certified General Adult Psychiatrist who is Harvard trained, and is a 4th generation psychiatrist whose family has been providing compassionate care since the turn of the 20th century. Dr. Harding respects individual values and beliefs and encourages their integration into his approach to treatment."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)

• Loma Linda University
  • Harvard Medical School Affiliated Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Harding Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harding Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harding Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harding Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harding Jr to family and friends
Dr. Harding Jr's Performance
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Harding takes the time to figure out exactly what needs to be done. He is very caring and open to trying different things so you figure out what works right for you. He answers all questions you ask and explains everything that you want to know. The staff is also very nice and welcoming. It is very hard to find a Doctor that is willing to work with you but with Dr. Harding it was a breeze. Appointments are a easy set up also. I highly recommend him.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Hardings office is wonderful to say the least. As if being a great doctor wasn't good enough, He's accompanied by a polite, helpful, and friendly staff. His office atmosphere is as pleasant as it is relaxing, i firmly believe this office is worthy of a 5 star rating.
in Winter Park, FL |
I really appreciate Dr. Harding. For 11 years Dr. Harding has been helping me. He is caring and empathetic. I would highly recommend anyone who has an issue to reach out to his caring staff. My life has changed for the better and for that I thank God and Dr. Harding.
in Winter Park, FL |
He was able to successfully guide me through the difficult steps of conquering addiction as well as getting my anxiety under control. Not only is the Dr Harding Jr. a great Doctor, but the caring and friendly approach his staff takes is nothing short of a perfect psych experience.
in Windermere, FL |
My experience with Dr Harding Jr has been life altering to say the least. I am a 44 year old woman who felt I just wasn't living life to it's full potential. Within a couple of visits Dr Harding diagnosed ADD and literally within a week on medication, my whole world opened up. Less anxiety, more focus to get things I wanted to do done, more energy!! I can't thank Dr Harding enough and have already recommended three friends to him who are reaping the benefits.
in Winter Park, FL |
I have suffered from anxiety for approximately ten years and this has been the first time in a long time that i have felt like myself. I am so thankful I have discovered Dr. Harding. He is patient, attentive, and an overall superb doctor that I would recommend to anyone who is suffering from anxiety, or any other disorder.
in Winter Park, FL |
I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Harding. He answers questions and addresses concerns with patience and genuine care. I have never left an appointment feeling rushed or misunderstood. Each interaction with his staff has been friendly and professional.I am also happy to say that I have never waited more that 10 minutes past my appointment time.
in Clermont, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Harding for years. This man changed my life. He was able to figure out what no one else had been able to. My symptoms were not your normal ones. I would highly recommend Dr. Harding and his staff.
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. Harding has been treating me for a couple of years now and he is caring and kind as well as thoughtful about how he treats you as a patient, literally and figuratively. He works with you to get to the root of the issues you are having and finds the right medications and potential other therapies to best help you. He listens and never rushes you out the door. I have referred numerous friends and patients of our practice to Dr. Harding and they have all loved him and his staff!
Orlando, FL |
Awful experience!! My poor husband who struggles with alcohol addiction due to anxiety was treated with Klonopin for his anxiety!!! What a terrible idea!!!! Klonopin is like giving him alcohol again and his anxiety wasn't properly treated at all with any other medication. So he ended up at a REHAB center thanks to Dr Harding. Would never recommend this awful dr who knows nothing about addiction or anxiety treatments.
in Winter Park, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Harding for over 10 years. He is compassionate, caring and intelligent. He takes time to listen to my concerns and discusses various options of care, of which he encourages my informed choice. He has changed my life!! I highly recommend him as a psychiatrist. I have dealt with numerous psychiatrists, and he is definitely in the top 5%!!. His staff is compassionate and caring as well; they make a great team!
in Orlando, FL |
Fantastic service, very caring and helpful staff! I would recommend to anyone in need of help.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Harding was fantastic for me. He is a caring, compassionate and tuned in to what is going on, and no matter how far apart my appointments were, it was as if the last time we spoke was yesterday. I also like the fact that he takes interns under his wing to teach them as he is making an impact on the future, and training people to be just as good as him.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Harding has been a real blessing. I could see someone in network at no cost but he is worth every penny because he is not a 'pill pusher' and has been able to help me during transitional times that have been very difficult. He is very good about informing me about options and making sure I am satisfied with progress. I've never gotten the impression that he keeps me a patient longer than necessary and has been able to help me function at my best over the 7 yrs I've seen him off and on.
in Clarksville, TN |
A very intelligent and wonderful psychiatrist. I am on fewer medications now and have not experienced any major depressive episodes in at least three years. I also am able to handle what would be anxiety producing situations much better. I thank Dr. Harding and his staff for being so supportive and helpful.
in Orlando, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Harding for about 8 years. He remembers what we have talked about, offers solutions for me to choose from and treats me as an informed patient. I recently had a poor reaction to a medication change, and Dr. Harding called me directly to help find a resolution. His staff is caring and sweet and remember details about my life. They are a blessing to me!
in Orlando, FL |
I was rather dissatisfied with Dr. Harding's services. He had me schedule lab work and failed to tell he ahead of time that I needed to fast before having it done, which resulted in a wasted day that was difficult to get off work, he dismissed, ignored, or forgot a lot of information about my treatment history, he failed to explain what to watch out for in the case of a negative reaction to a medication, and his office is slow to return your calls.
Have you seen Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Harding Jr?