Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Harding Jr

AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry

1573 W Fairbanks Ave Ste 100 Winter Park, FL 32789

Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Winter Park, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1979 and specializes in psychiatry.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Harding Jr accepts

Dr. Harding Jr accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Harding Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Harding Jr treats this condition more than 33% of his peers

Dr. Harding Jr's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Harding Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harding Jr

4.424778761061947%

Dr. Harding Jr?
Dr. Harding Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD
Dr Harding is smart, insightful, and kind. He has treated depression and anxiety for several years and they are now totally under control. I never have a long wait and his staff is excellent. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
Dr. Harding takes the time to figure out exactly what needs to be done. He is very caring and open to trying different things so you figure out what works right for you. He answers all questions you ask and explains everything that you want to know. The staff is also very nice and welcoming. It is very hard to find a Doctor that is willing to work with you but with Dr. Harding it was a breeze. Appointments are a easy set up also. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
Dr. Hardings office is wonderful to say the least. As if being a great doctor wasn't good enough, He's accompanied by a polite, helpful, and friendly staff. His office atmosphere is as pleasant as it is relaxing, i firmly believe this office is worthy of a 5 star rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
I really appreciate Dr. Harding. For 11 years Dr. Harding has been helping me. He is caring and empathetic. I would highly recommend anyone who has an issue to reach out to his caring staff. My life has changed for the better and for that I thank God and Dr. Harding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
He was able to successfully guide me through the difficult steps of conquering addiction as well as getting my anxiety under control. Not only is the Dr Harding Jr. a great Doctor, but the caring and friendly approach his staff takes is nothing short of a perfect psych experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
My experience with Dr Harding Jr has been life altering to say the least. I am a 44 year old woman who felt I just wasn't living life to it's full potential. Within a couple of visits Dr Harding diagnosed ADD and literally within a week on medication, my whole world opened up. Less anxiety, more focus to get things I wanted to do done, more energy!! I can't thank Dr Harding enough and have already recommended three friends to him who are reaping the benefits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
I have suffered from anxiety for approximately ten years and this has been the first time in a long time that i have felt like myself. I am so thankful I have discovered Dr. Harding. He is patient, attentive, and an overall superb doctor that I would recommend to anyone who is suffering from anxiety, or any other disorder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Harding. He answers questions and addresses concerns with patience and genuine care. I have never left an appointment feeling rushed or misunderstood. Each interaction with his staff has been friendly and professional.I am also happy to say that I have never waited more that 10 minutes past my appointment time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Harding for years. This man changed my life. He was able to figure out what no one else had been able to. My symptoms were not your normal ones. I would highly recommend Dr. Harding and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?
Dr. Harding has been treating me for a couple of years now and he is caring and kind as well as thoughtful about how he treats you as a patient, literally and figuratively. He works with you to get to the root of the issues you are having and finds the right medications and potential other therapies to best help you. He listens and never rushes you out the door. I have referred numerous friends and patients of our practice to Dr. Harding and they have all loved him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Herndon Harding Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harding Jr?

Dr. Harding is a board-certified General Adult Psychiatrist who is Harvard trained, and is a 4th generation psychiatrist whose family has been providing compassionate care since the turn of the 20th century. Dr. Harding respects individual values and beliefs and encourages their integration into his approach to treatment.

• Psychiatry

1976

Herndon P Harding Jr MD

• Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Harding Jr treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)