Pediatrics  |
Dr. Hernando Cardona, MD
Dr. Hernando Cardona, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Cardona is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Florida Hospital Orlando.

Pediatrics of Greater Orlando

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Cardona

As both the parent of three wonderful children and as a pediatrician, I strive to provide the same level of care I wish to see provided to my own children.

Dr. Cardona's Experience

Dr. Cardona's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Long Island College Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Cardona has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cardona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cardona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cardona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cardona to family and friends
Dr. Cardona's Performance
in Windermere, FL |
This doctor is thorough kind and caring. He is also well connected with other very qualified quality physicians. His recommendations have always helped my son, and I have referred him to others. He is a very good doctor. He has been my son's PCP for 4 years now. Not once have I been disappointed.
in Orlando, FL |
LOVE Dr. Cardona caring spirit. He is a very knowledge doctor and a very special person. He has been taking care of my son since he was born back in 2004. I always trust his judgment and expertise!!! Greatest
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Cardona is the best pediatrician we've had. He was a saving grace to our daughter when she was very sick, and not only he had helped us in regards to our sick daughter, but was very personable, and made us at ease ! We are first time parents, and he made us feel very comfortable around him! He is the greatest!
in Rising Sun, MD |
We were in Florida adopting our son who was born on Thanksgiving and needed a follow up with a pediatrician while we were there. Dr Cardona was amazing! Was very personable and informative. He took his time with our son and with talking to us. I wish his practice was in our home state! His office staff were very friendly and helpful as well.
Windermere, FL |
They are great.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Hernando Cardona and his pediatric office the BEST!! We have moved out of Orlando and we miss him so much!!! He is hands-down one of the best pediatrician!I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor office and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind He is! He is very relaxed, very caring, great bedside manners, can joke when the time is right and can be serious when time is needed. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their kids health!
in Orlando |
Dr. Cardona is very passionate about his profession. He listens to your concerns and addresses them accordingly. He is very gentle with our child and takes his time. We love Dr. Cardona!
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Cardona is absolutely the best around!!! He has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born and provides nothing but the best care for my child!! I love the way he connects with my daughter during office visits, instead of talking over her head like most doctors do with children!! I highly recommend him to anyone with children. He's the BEST and we LOVE him!!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Cardona is an Awesome Dr. He is so very good with our children. If you are looking for a GREAT Dr. This is the one for you.
in Orlando, FL |
My children have always gone to Windermere Pediatrics, with my firstborn seeing Dr. Cardona as her primary pediatrician. Now that he has his own practice, it's been a much smoother experience taking all of my three girls to see him. He takes his time with each child, and makes sure he has addressed all our concerns before we leave his office. He is excellent with children, and my children love him.
He has been the best pediatrician my Familly has had. I have four boys and he was only able to treat 3 because I moved away, to this day I still have not found such a dedicated Dr. With so much passion and enthusiasm. He definitely will make your kids feel at ease. My boys where actually happy to go to an appointment with him.
Have you seen Dr. Hernando Cardona, MD?
Are you Dr. Cardona?