Dr. Hernando A. Cardona, MD

Dr. Hernando A. Cardona, MD

Pediatrics | Male | 49 years old

As both the parent of three wonderful children and as a pediatrician, I strive to provide the same level of care I wish to see provided to my own children.Read more

Dr. Cardona's Experience

See how Dr. Cardona's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cardona

Dr. Cardona accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cardona has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Cardona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cardona to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cardona
Dr. Cardona's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (43)
in Rising Sun, MD |
We were in Florida adopting our son who was born on Thanksgiving and needed a follow up with a pediatrician while we were there. Dr Cardona was amazing! Was very personable and informative. He took his time with our son and with talking to us. I wish his practice was in our home state! His office staff were very friendly and helpful as well.
Windermere, FL |
They are great.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Hernando Cardona and his pediatric office the BEST!! We have moved out of Orlando and we miss him so much!!! He is hands-down one of the best pediatrician!I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor office and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind He is! He is very relaxed, very caring, great bedside manners, can joke when the time is right and can be serious when time is needed. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their kids health!
in Orlando |
Dr. Cardona is very passionate about his profession. He listens to your concerns and addresses them accordingly. He is very gentle with our child and takes his time. We love Dr. Cardona!
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Cardona is absolutely the best around!!! He has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born and provides nothing but the best care for my child!! I love the way he connects with my daughter during office visits, instead of talking over her head like most doctors do with children!! I highly recommend him to anyone with children. He's the BEST and we LOVE him!!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Cardona is an Awesome Dr. He is so very good with our children. If you are looking for a GREAT Dr. This is the one for you.
in Orlando, FL |
My children have always gone to Windermere Pediatrics, with my firstborn seeing Dr. Cardona as her primary pediatrician. Now that he has his own practice, it's been a much smoother experience taking all of my three girls to see him. He takes his time with each child, and makes sure he has addressed all our concerns before we leave his office. He is excellent with children, and my children love him.
He has been the best pediatrician my Familly has had. I have four boys and he was only able to treat 3 because I moved away, to this day I still have not found such a dedicated Dr. With so much passion and enthusiasm. He definitely will make your kids feel at ease. My boys where actually happy to go to an appointment with him.
Have you seen Dr. Hernando A. Cardona, MD?
Are you Dr. Cardona?

Compare Dr. Cardona

Dr. Cardona's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cardona's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Cardona has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cardona's Board Certifications

Long Island College Hospital

Completed in 2002

Libre University, Cali, Colombia

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Cardona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cardona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

• Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.