Family Medicine  |
Dr. Hermanda Glaser, MD
Dr. Hermanda Glaser, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood Ranch, FL. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

7365 Merchant Ct Ste 1

Lakewood Ranch, FL 34240

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Glaser

At our office, we strive to treat each individual as a person and not as a patient. It is our belief that the best medical care is attained when both the doctor and patient can communicate freely and effectively with each other. Our caring and experienced staff provides comprehensive care that focuses on primary prevention of diseases and early management.

Dr. Glaser's Experience

Dr. Glaser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center

• Physician Recognition Award (AMA), 2005
  • Physician Recognition Award with Commendation (AMA), 2008
  • National Institute of Quality Assurance Award, 2009

Dr. Glaser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glaser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glaser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glaser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glaser to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Glaser Says:

Thank you for your feedback. We take your opinion seriously and would like to thank you for your time.

Dr. Glaser's Performance
in Valrico, FL |
Originally thought her a good, thorough PCP. Realized after she had me drive 1 hr from my home near Brandon (old location) down to Lakewood Ranch, pay a $35 copay, only to say my yrly labs were normal, that she's all about maximizing visits/pay. She even stalled calling in refill on generic oral contraceptive I'd taken for decades unless I went for yet again to her office, third one in 3 mos despite my being perfectly healthy. Went to Emory GYN, 0 copay, 6 refills - back to a sane MD
in Riverview, FL |
One of the finest physicians I have had in many years. She takes the time to get to know you and it is reflected in the treatment program she designs for you. She listens carefully which is different from many doctors I've dealt with in the past. You never feel rushed when talking to her. She has a bright, happy personality and exudes a confident outlook on everything. In short, a wonderful person and a great physician.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Glaser is caring, listens, and follows up. Professional, efficient and absolutely competent. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Glaser as a Family Care physician.
in North Port, FL |
I worked with Tricare and found an outstanding doctor for my health needs. Glaser is on top of my health issues providing me thorough recommendations, diagnostics and concise health plans to ensure I am healthy and strong. She works well with my other referred specialists who I am or have worked with before. She is professional, detailed and knowledgeable. Her doctors office is clean and very calming. I would highly recommend my doctor Dr. Hermanda Glaser to my friends.
in Tampa, FL |
She goes over every test with you and explains what the numbers mean and she is willing to work with you to adjust your medicines and then does follow up labs to ensure the plan is working. She will call you on the phone to discuss your follow up labs, not requiring you to incur another office visit. Her "bedside" manner is amazing. She takes her time with you while you are there, as if you are her only patient. You have her undivided attention when she is seeing you.
in Brandon, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Glaser for some time now. She is a great doctor. She listens intently to what I say and treats me like an individual not a number or copayment. My appointment may take thirty minutes or an hour, depending on what I need to talk about. I live in Brandon, but her office is in Sarasota. Believe me, Dr G. is worth the 45 to an hour drive!
in Brandon, FL |
Dr Glaser became my doctor when her practice was in Brandon, FL. When she moved to Lakewood Ranch I was not looking forward to finding a new doctor. I decided I would rather make the trip to see her than change doctors. She spends time with me and I never feel rushed during the visit. She has even seen me as a walk in when I had a situation that was of great concern to me.
Brandon, FL |
Dr. Glaser is the best doctor I have ever gone to!!! You can really tell that she cares about her patients. She always takes time in her appointments to go every detail and to ask if you have any questions. I feel so comfortable talking to her, and she is always focused on me when I am there for an appointment, even though she is really busy. Also, she explains everything in a way that a layperson can understand, which is a refreshing change from other doctors I have been to.
in Ellenton, FL |
I saw Dr. Glaser because my other primary doctor was not meeting my needs. It was very difficult to make an appointment in a timely manner and the staff always questioned me. During my new patient exam, Dr. Glaser was thorough and asked my questions as she reviewed all of my medical records. She found that my thyroid was enlarged and she was the fourth doctor to examine me since I developed difficultly swallowing.
in Lakewood Ranch |
The introduction and follow ups with Dr. Glaser was delightful. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, and right on the mark. She spends plenty time and effort to learn about a new patient. I appreciate her dedication. Dr. Glaser to me is a winner, and a keeper.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Glasser has been my primary physician for nearly six years. She is professional, personable, and thorough. She spends as much time with you on your visits as you need to explain your ailments. I highly recommend Dr. Glasser and am now traveling over an hour to see her because she moved her practice south. She's worth the drive!
in Bonita Springs, Florida |
The Best Bedside manner she takes her time with you and starts a plan of action to get you what you need for your health to be the best it can be. I look forward to a long relationship with Dr. Glaser.
in riverview, fl |
I am a new patient of Dr. Hermanda Glaser. This was my second visit at her Lakewood Ranch office. She is very professional, allowed me to ask questions and took her time to answer in a kind manner. I highly recommend her to everyone.
Tampa, FL |
I absolutely love the time Dr. Glaser spends with you; she is genuine and caring. I highly recommend her!
in Tampa, FL |
Love how she takes the time out to go over concerns and results with you. It's not like the typical cattle call office! She is the BEST!
Lakewood Ranch, FL |
Dr. Glaser is an excellent doctor! We love her and always feel we have had all of our questions and concerns answered. She makes you feel as if you are her only patients.
Tampa, FL |
Dr Glaser spends quality time with her patients, she makes me feel like I'm the only patient she has. She has referred me to some top notch specialists and has a great rapport with other physicians.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Glaser is a wonderful doctor! She actually listens to you and explains everything related to your care thoroughly. You know you've been heard and can have confidence in the care she provides. I have never felt rushed or left with questions unanswered.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Glaser is a breath of fresh air and the best doctor I have worked with in my 45 years. When you are in her care, she makes you feel like you're the most important appointment she has that day. She is kind, pleasant, and extremely thorough and truly listens to what you have to say. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the absolute best in medical care.
in Brandon fl |
Very caring
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Glaser takes the time to meet your individual needs. She treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. Great film doctor!
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Glaser is very caring and compassionate. She takes her time with each patient, making sure you are comfortable and all your questions and concerns have been addresses. She is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen and will recommend and refer her to anyone needing a great family doctor.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Glaser is very personal and cares about my concerns and always answered all of my questions, if I have a question about something and I leave a message she responses with in 24-48 hrs .
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Glaser is a competent provider. However, her office staff and billing services are sorely lacking in providing acceptable customer service. For example, I recently received invoices for services provided over 3 years ago! That is unacceptable. The invoice is incomplete, no details provided consistent with other invoices from providers. When calling the office you are typically met with a greeting from a voice machine, there is no way to leave messages.
Have you seen Dr. Hermanda Glaser, MD?
Are you Dr. Glaser?