Dr. Henry Yeates, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Henry Yeates, MD

Dr. Henry Yeates, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Orem, UT. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Yeates is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Yeates' Experience

See how Dr. Yeates' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yeates

Dr. Yeates accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Yeates is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yeates has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yeates' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeates to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Yeates' Performance
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Absolutely love his manager, Melissa. She seriouly keeps that office smiling! Dr. Yeates is amazing too! I reccomend him to everyone I can.
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    I have been seeing Dr. Yeates for 34 years. Best doc ever. He is knowledgeable, friendly and truly cares. He is just down right amazing!
    in Provo, UT |
    I would not go to him again. Dr. Henry Yeates was not very respectful at ALL! He didnt look or listen to me, interrupted alot. He argued with me alot and accused me of doing drugs haha. Then I told him that when I added hemp seeds ( from Costco) into my fruit smoothie in the mornings for Omega 3 and 6. He said " oh! your that type of person eh?. Hemp seed is marijunana ( he smiled like he knew a secret)" I told him you don't say that to people.He argued.He ignored me. This was one of many bads
    in Orem, UT |
    Dr. Yeates has saved my life several times. I am a long time patient. He's always been reasonably priced and I've received great care from him. He has great magazines. His girls are funny and nice, except for Kayla. Some days she's nice and some she's moody.
    in Provo |
    When you whole family has medical issues it's nice to know a fantastic doctor such as Henry Yeates. We've been patients for 10 plus years. He's honest and humble. He charges us less than our primary care doctor, and he's a specialist! Melissa his manager is so smiley. She makes his office a nicer place.
    in orem |
    Saw Dr.Yeates for the 1st time about a month ago. My mom has been going to him for years. I was really impressed by his knowledge and kindness. I have been through a lot this year and he listened to me go on and on. Can't say the same about his medical assistant Kayla. Both times I've been in she acts like I'm bugging her. I had to call to ask a question about my medication and she was very short with me. Andi, Melissa and Armida have been well mannered, kind and helpful.
    OREM |
    I'm really impressed by Dr.Henry Yeates and his girls Armida, Andi and Melissa have been so kind to my mother. She's older and needs some extra attention. They take the time to explain and re-explain things. I'll definitely be recommending him to my friends and family.
    orem |
    Good dr. Sad to no longer see his awesome nurse Heather working. His medical assistant Kayla is okay, but definitely not as nice or knowledgeable as Heather. Also she blames other workers for her mistakes and talks bad about her coworkers.
    in Provo, utah |
    We love dr yeates and most of his staff. If you need anything g just ask melissa, she's amazing!
    Have you seen Dr. Henry Yeates, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yeates?

Dr. Yeates' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Yeates has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yeates' Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Acute Sinusitis
    • Allergic Reaction
    • Allergic Rhinitis
    • Angioedema
    • Asthma
    • Bronchitis
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Chronic Sinusitis
    • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
    • Dermatitis

Califirvine

Completed in 1978

Califirvine

Completed in 1980

Dr. Yeates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics