Dr. Henry Stiene, MD

Dr. Henry Stiene, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Henry Stiene, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Stiene is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.

Dr. Stiene's Experience

See how Dr. Stiene's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stiene

Dr. Stiene accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stiene has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stiene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stiene to family and friends
Dr. Stiene's Performance
in IN |
Dr. Stiene has worked with both of my boys for knee problems. His staff, from the front office to the assistants, are very efficient, professional, and friendly. He takes time to listen to concerns and truly gets to know his patients. I loved that he quickly diagnosed the problem and started them on the road to a full recovery so they could get back into athletics. One of my boys had PRP injections (vs having surgery) and he was pain free within a few months. We highly recommend Dr. Stiene.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Stein is a very good doctor. Very nice and explained everything to you in detail. The whole staff at / Beacon is very nice.
in Loveland, OH |
Dr. Stiene and his staff were very welcoming and took care of me promptly. They accommodated me when I called to say I was running late for one appointment because of a bad traffic situation. Dr. Stiene's explanation of my medical condition and recommended treatment program left me feeling assured that I would get relief from my knee problems without having surgery. I left the office feeling good.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Stiene explains everything every step of the way, is great at what he has been doing for me (peri-neural injections) and has advised me on my condition throughout this whole ordeal in terms of future treatment(s) and ways to handle it. I would recommend Dr. Stiene to anyone with these types of issues.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have known Dr. Stiene for many years. I have come to have complete trust in his diagnosis and treatment for my issues. I'm still walking around and playing golf per his instructions.
Cincinnati, OH |
He shows true and genuine concern for is patients. I had a wrist injury that I couldn't pinpoint exactly where the pain was or what could be causing it. He was able to tell me what was wrong with amazing accuracy and precision.
in Dillsboro, IN |
I have never been to a Doctor like Dr. Stiene. He speaks to you in a language that you truly understand and he spends as much time as needed with you. He does not appear to be in a hurry. When he is done telling you what he thinks is going on with your condition you have absolutely no questions to ask because of his thorough explanation to you thru out the time you are with him. He is so respectful and, by his actions, deeply cares about you and the pain you are going through.
in Mason, OH |
Dr. Stiene and his staff members at Beacon Orthopaedic are excellent! They are extremely knowledgeable about new & emerging treatments and are willing to spend time discussing all aspects of treatment and not running on to the next patient. I have witnessed their professionalism and care as a parent, as well as, a patient. Beacon truly is the premier orthopaedic and sports medicine center for the greater Cincinnati region!
in Milford, OH |
Although the eventual diagnosis was not what I wanted to hear (osteoarthritis), I could not have been more happy with my treatment from Dr. Stiene and his staff. I was taken into the exam room quickly where a through history was taken. X-rays were taken of both my knee and left hip. Dr. Stiene then took time to hear my history and how my hip issues had surfaced and progressed. An MRI/Arthrogram showed the osteoarthritis and Dr. Stiene explained all my options. I could not have been more pleased
Cincinnati, OH |
I highly recommend Dr. Steine! He is a caring and compassionate doctor, who takes the time to put you at ease. He is very easy to talk to and is a great listener. His appointments run on time, and ,yet, you do not feel rushed. I like his staff very much, also. I recommend Dr. Steine without reservation. He is a wonderful doctor!
Mason, OH |
I have already recommended Dr. Stiene! My visit to his office was the most efficient and informative experience I've had with a doctor. My appointment was at 10 AM; by 11:07 AM I was 5 miles away at a meeting. In that space I spoke at length with the nurse, had an x-ray of my foot, spoke with a resident, conferred with Dr. Steine who answered all my questions and laid out a course of treatment, and scheduled new orthotics. Dr. Steine gave me samples of an anti-inflammatory.
in Alexandria, KY |
Dr. Steine helped me on my way to recovery after a long battle with plantars fasciitis. I had seen two other doctors who could not help me. Dr. Steine used prp injections and I am no longer in constant pain. Dr. Steine and his staff were always kind and caring. Great bedside manners! His assistant Reece was always helpful and friendly. The procedure was pain free and the recovery was very easy with minimal discomfort.
Loveland, OH |
I made my appointment with Dr. Stiene regarding the following issue. I was experiencing a tingling in my left arm that extended all the way down to my fingertips. This was affecting my sleep, attention at work because I would have to stop what I was doing to stretch the neck and arm to give me some relief. X-rays were taken and thankfully there wasn't any damage found. Therapy was prescribed and I did the therapy and exercises as directed. I will be playing my first round of golf this weekend.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Stein is straight forward in his analysis and clear in his review of the various options for my knee care. A friendly but serious doctor.
Loveland, OH |
My teenage son saw Dr. Stiene for a sports injury with his shoulder. We had a very good experience starting with a timely appointment, clear to understand explanation of diagnosis and di not feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Stiene.
in West Chester, OH |
Dr. Stiene provides excellent care following a thorough evaluation. As parent and also a physical therapist I appreciate his level of expertise and experience. Our family has all visited Dr. Stiene with the same experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Stiene for orthopedic care of all age groups.
in Newport, KY |
Dr. Stiene was GREAT! My injury wasn't clear cut at the beginning, but his attention to detail at each visit helped us get to the source of the problem. During each visit, Dr. Stiene took the time to listen to my concerns and answered questions to make sure an informative decision was made. He laid out options after each visit based on his findings. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Extremely nice and very personable.
in Middletown, OH |
I have been very pleased with my visits and overall care by Dr. Stiene and his staff. The treatments and recommended therapy have been helpful. I would certainly suggest this office and staff to family and friends. Thank you.
in Muncie, IN |
I found Dr Stiene very caring and compassionate and very professional. He was very straightforward with me and my Daughter about the therapy that might and those that would not for me. During treatments he explained each step and offered me help when needed. i would strongly recommend his care to my friends and colleagues and in fact have done so.Thank you very much. the therapy helped and the lotion continues to help! JR
Loveland, OH |
I appreciated that Dr. Stiene was alert for an unexpected finding. His attention to detail has helped identify a new explanation for what is causing my pain.
in Florence, KY |
Very caring Doctor and asks questions to help you relax during procedures. Isn't in a rush and spends time answering your questions. I would recommend him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Stiene, MD?
Are you Dr. Stiene?

Compare Dr. Stiene

Dr. Stiene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Stiene has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stiene's Board Certifications

Dr. Stiene does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stiene and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Christ Hospital

Dr. Stiene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stiene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Stiene does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stiene and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.