Dr. Henry Spinelli, MD

Dr. Henry Spinelli, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Henry Spinelli, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

875 5th Ave

New York, NY 10065

Learn about Dr. Spinelli

See how frequently Dr. Spinelli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction
Corneal Diseases
Eye Infections

Dr. Spinelli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Keratitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Canthoplasty and Canthopexy
  • Canthotomy
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

Medical School | Graduated 1981
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbia-Presby Hosp
  • Manhattan Eet Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Spinelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spinelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spinelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spinelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spinelli to family and friends
Dr. Spinelli's Performance
New York, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Spinelli. He is very patient conscious and considerate.
in South Orange. NJ |
In 2017 I was referred to Dr. Spinelli by a friend who was VERY satisfied with procedures that were performed by this doctor. Prior to my meeting with Dr. Spinelli, I had consulted with several other doctors and had procedures that were not successful. I found Dr. Spinelli to be extremely knowledgeable and kind in explaining my options. The result of my surgery was everything he told me it would be. I highly recommend Dr. Spinelli!!!!
in Livingston, N.J |
A a result of medical necessity, I have had several surgical procedures from this highly talented and experienced doctor. Without hesitation, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Spinelli to anyone considering a surgical procedure. His experience and talent as a surgeon has made a significant impact on me and changed my life. Dr. Spinelli is a true professional and is clearly at the top of his game.
in Westchester, NY |
I am an African American who had a keloid form from a ear piercing. Dr Spineli was extremely warm yet informative and professional. He eased my concerns about the surgery and 20 years later i had no regrowth. I was so pleased me & my 5 year old daughter subsequently had our ears pierced; again with 100% success rate almost 5 years later. He put as much care, thought and time into this procedure as he did the first. I would recommend Dr Spinelli and wish everyone is healthcare was as gracious.
in Palisades Park |
My experience with Dr. Spinelli was absolutely amazing. He is a very talented surgeon. I have been his patient for many years, and could not be happier with the results.
in Ridgewood, NY |
I went to Dr. Spinelli to repair an orbital fracture a month ago and I can say that I am healed to the point where you wouldn't even know I had an accident. He was friendly and kind and his confidence in my success was reassuring.
Brooklyn, N.Y. |
Excellent results. I am very happy with the way I look after surgery.
in East Hampton, NY |
I am proud to be a patient of Dr.Spinelli. A top specialist who cares and who is readily available to his patients.
in New York, NY |
Get a second opinion!!!
in New York City  |
I give Dr. Spinelli not 5 but 10 stars. The words can’t describe my gratitude to him and his office staff. I am a war survivor who had a metal implant and bone graft done in her right arm 22 years ago. The arm got infected this year and I feel blessed that I was sent to Dr. Spinelli. He made sure that I am well taken care of. The metal implant was removed and my arm feels great! With all my heart, thank you for your exceptional surgical work, your kindness and compassion!
in New York City |
I had my first cosmetic surgery this spring, specifically a brow lift, an upper eyelid lift and lower eyelid tightening. It has been three months after the procedure and the results are remarkable. My experience has been fantastic, from the start, with exceptional pre and post operative care, from both Dr. Spinelli and his compassionate, attentive staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Spinelli to friends and family considering a cosmetic procedure, without hesitation.
in Brooklyn, NY |
an angel, he acts more like a God than a doctor to save life. good heart, thanks for your kindness and superb technical /medical skills to take away my orbit tumor. walk out the hospital with No health issues. very responsible for the follow up after surgery. i never experience any doctor's office make calls to a patient how is the situation when discharged from hospital. His office does! Thank you Dr.Henry Spinelli, thank you Dena, and all other office staffs for being caring.
in Tuckahoe, NY |
I met Dr Spinellii in 2004 after a botched surgery. He did what most doctors refuse to do and that is fix someone else's work. Over the years I had eye problems. Dr Spinelli, also an Opthamologist performed another very complicated surgery that could have been deforming and I came through with minimal scarring.
Dr. Spinelli is an amazing doctor. He is experienced, professional, caring, and friendly. I am extremely happy with the results of his work. I have been going to Dr. Spinelli for three years now.He takes his time answering question, and explaining the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Spinelli. He truly is the best!
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Spinelli and his entire staff are phenomenal. Everyone from the receptionists to the medical assistants and Dr. Spinelli himself are extremely professional. I am very satisfied with the results of the procedures performed and I would recommend him without reservation.
in New York, NY |
I have known Dr Spinelli for over 20 years. I have found his expertise as a surgeon unparalleled.. He removed a bone tumor from my daughter's skull 20 years ago, and has performed cosmetic surgery on my and members of my family. We have all had excellent experiences and excellent results. He is a surgeon who is not only a skilled craftsman, but a kind, compassionate and warm individual.as well. I completely and unequivocally recommend him .
Have you seen Dr. Henry Spinelli, MD?
Are you Dr. Spinelli?