Dr. Henry Sobo, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Sobo

Optimal Health Medical

111 High Ridge Rd Stamford, CT 06905

Dr. Henry Sobo, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Stamford, CT. He specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Sobo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sobo

4.1

Dr. Sobo?
Dr. Sobo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Sobo, MD
I took my 80 year old mother for PRP hair growth treatment twice with Dr Sobo. We are so appreciative to Dr Sobo and his wonderful team. They were professional and supportive throughout my moms bout of anxiety and answered all of her questions concerning her hair loss as well as her age. Dr Sobo was patient, honest, pragmatic and straightforward. They made her comfortable, and the results after 6 months- Fabulous. Her next PRP is for her knees- I highly recommend Dr. Sobo-menopause, allergy, etc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Sobo’s for over 5 years. He is a great Doctor. He listens to you and is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him if you are seeking an alternative medicine Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
Dr. Sobo has been my endocrinologist since 2007. I recommend him to my friends who have thyroid issues, my friends interested in stem cell procedures and to my friends who are looking for a holistic doctor. Dr. Sobo is knowledgeable about all the latest in holistic medicine, so I feel comfortable listening to his advice. He is open and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
Dr. Sobo helped me with my allergies and with issues from my Lyme disease exposures. He and his office staff are very competent and caring. He gave me a much better understanding of my allergy situation and its treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
I had a terrible experience with Dr Sobo. My daughter came to see Dr Sobo regarding her chronic Lyme disease. When he asked about her mental health history, he was outrageously insensitive and insulting despite my telling him several times that we were not there to discuss her mental health. He made snarky and unprofessional comments and told my daughter to “just let it go” when she shared with him she had issues with depression. We were both traumatized by the appt and will never return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
Dr Sobo is very smart, thorough and friendly. He spends time with his patients to fully understand their needs. There is no being rushed out of his office. He sincerely cares for the well being of his patients. Great staff too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
When I developed shingles, I knew I wanted advanced treatment. Dr Sobo and his team administered iv drips and I successfully avoided neuralgia. Thanks Dr Sobo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
Good experience with Dr Sobo on supplementation and testosterone therapy. Phyllis and Lucians are nice and helpful but can’t say the same for the other part timers at the desk. Supplement prices were fair. Would visit more if they took Medicare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
Absolutely would recommend Dr. Sobo and his staff to everyone, they are patient, kind and compassionate. Without them my daughter would be lost. Dr. Sobo and his staff have gone out of their way to be helpful in more ways than one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
This guy isn't shady, shady, shady. He said only in it for the money. Your $300 consult will easily be triple that once he's done with the bs tests and supplements. He's a thief. I'm so happy I moved out of state so I could find a doctor who actually cares about their patients and want them to get better and isn't in it for the money. Shame on this guy. The whole place is sketchy instantly got a bad vibe when I walked in. Steer clear of this guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sobo?

Maimonides Med Center

Dr. Sobo accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Sobo treats your condition or procedure

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Heart Disease