Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Henry Sobo, MD
Dr. Henry Sobo, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Stamford, CT. He is 61 years old.

111 High Ridge Rd

Stamford, CT 06905

Learn about Dr. Sobo

Dr. Sobo's Experience

Dr. Sobo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Sobo does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Maimonides Med Center

Dr. Sobo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sobo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sobo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sobo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sobo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sobo to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Sobo's Performance
    GOOD
This guy isn't shady, shady, shady. He said only in it for the money. Your $300 consult will easily be triple that once he's done with the bs tests and supplements. He's a thief. I'm so happy I moved out of state so I could find a doctor who actually cares about their patients and want them to get better and isn't in it for the money. Shame on this guy. The whole place is sketchy instantly got a bad vibe when I walked in. Steer clear of this guy!
Darien, CT |
I usually don't write any review but I am very disappointed with the office staff. I called in several times and asked for details on their services and they said they would call me back but it very happened. I met twice with Dr Sobo to go over the nutrition panel...Way overpriced and the diet given to me didn't really do much. Needless to say I am changing doctor.
Stamford, CT |
Dr Sobo was very polite and nice. If you are looking for an anti-aging doctor, he is not the correct person. His level of expertise in hormones was below average so don't waste the $325 new patient fee. Instead, he offered numerous other tests I was not interested in to compensate for what he did know.
hicksville, NY |
Phyllis and his staff are amazing. He is very knowledgeable, considerate, and dedicated to his patients. It is clear that he thinks about your case post visit and follows up with you as needed even if you are not reaching out to him. He is conscientious of costs. On Weds, Phyllis day off, the girl bookingis curt and unhelpful. Not a representation of his delightful staff. I mentioned that she seemed unnecessarily rude she laughed as she repeated "I seem rude". Don't let that deter you.
in Stamford, CT |
I happen to like Dr Sobo and his staff and have been going there for years. I like that he thinks both medical and holistic and tries to find and address a root cause instead of just prescribing pharmaceuticals based on symptoms, or referring me to a specialist. I am uninsured, by the way, so I'm careful how I spend my MD dollars, and I choose Dr. Sobo.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Sobo, MD?
Are you Dr. Sobo?