Dr. Henry Raroque, MD

Sleep Medicine ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Raroque

Neurology Seizure & Sleep Clinic

1215 Kinwest Pkwy Ste 120 Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Henry Raroque, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Irving, TX. He graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine and specializes in sleep medicine.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good communication . Patients said there was good doctor communication at the hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care . Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Raroque accepts

Dr. Raroque accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Raroque treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Raroque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raroque

3.5

Dr. Raroque?
Dr. Raroque's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Raroque, MD
It was a horrible experience I'll never go to them again. The office staff is the worst especially office manager
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?
I was referred here for a sleep study. The ... receptionist?... called me and said my insurance denied me because I wasn't qualified... so I called them to get the story. My insurance wanted to know why I needed an overnight study rather than a home study, (which I have already done) so they said they need to do a peer to peer with the doctor. I called the office back and the extremely rude woman I spoke with kept interrupting me and talking down to me like I had done something wrong. She told me THIS DR. DOESN'T DO PEER TO PEERS... So let me get this straight, my health and well being isn't worth a phone call to my insurance co. to get this approved so I can have my c-pap machine? So much for your oath. I would recommend steering clear of the apparently rude and lazy people at this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?
My experience was terrible. I waited weeks for my appointment. The forms that I was required to sign were intrusive. Many of the informed consent forms were of questionable ethical treatment and legally doubtful. Waiting almost an hour and a half, no one offered any kind of explanation for the delay. My pain worsened and I left. Neither Raroque or any staff cared. No followup of any kind was made. In my opinion SNI is little more than a profit center with its various therapies and sleep lab.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?
Always waited at least a hour to see him for less than 5 mins. Wasted two appointments because he thought I had my machine when I did not - I did not even know where to begin or how to get it. Once I got it, he never followed up with me. I requested a new mask through my own research at my last appt and he had no questions and dismissed me in under 5 mins after waiting for 1.5 hours. I have severe sleep apnea at 25 yrs old and don’t fit the profile for the condition. Time to find someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?
Absolutely - best Doctor I ever had. He really takes the time to listen to you and he is great at what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?
I was just a teenager when Dr. Raroque began treating me, that was 20+ years ago. He has always been nice and pleasant to talk to. He takes the time to ask about the family and how my personal life is going. It's always a great experience and I would highly recommend him to any of my family or friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?
He was very condescending & cruel when speaking to me. He was so off-putting that after my 1 appointment I called in & cancelled all scheduled future appointments. Weeks later he sent a letter that he no longer is my doctor. I had a good laugh at his audacity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Raroque, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Raroque?

• Sleep Medicine

University Of Nm School Of Med
University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Raroque treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

90% Patient experience rating, 21% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)