Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Pallatroni III

Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portsmouth, NH and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Tufts University in 1997 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Make an appointment

Tufts Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check Dr. Pallatroni III's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pallatroni III's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Pallatroni III treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Pallatroni III treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Craniotomy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

I consider myself a general Neurosurgeon. I enjoy all aspects of Neurosurgery including Brain Tumors, Complex Spinal Disorders and Peripheral Nerve Surgery.

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Pallatroni III?
Dr. Pallatroni III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Very satisfied with all aspects of my appointment, a little bit of an extended wait, but I knew i would be, great staff, and Dr. Pallatroni made sure I got all the time I needed, to voice my health concerns. I will be returning for a second appointment for a diferent issue. My thanks to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
Very friendly and answered all my questions. Very knowledgeable. Also did my biopsy and explained the procedure in detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
Dr Pallatroni is a true professional. He takes time with his patients and explains all procedures thoroughly. He is rated one of the best in New Hampshire.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I had Lumbar surgery on February 21st 2018 and I just had another surgery on February 22nd 2019, permanent Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant and if it was not for Dr. Pallatroni doing this surgery, I would not have gone through what I did in order to have this surgery. Dr. Pallatroni is a great neurosurgeon and has an awesome bedside manner and really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
Dr.Pallatroni is a good listener, asked me many questions in order to understand my concerns. He also provided understandable answers and made appropriate reccomendations regarding my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
As a physician myself, I appreciated Dr Pallatroni for his knowledge base, his interest and compassion. The greatest compliment a physician can have, is to have another physician as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
My appointment with Dr Pallatroni was changed from 1:15 to 3:15 because he was in surgery. I was impressed that he fit me in at the end of a very busy day. He explained my diagnosis and went over my options and answered all of my questions. He spent a good amount of time with me and I never felt rushed. I will definitely recommend Dr Pallatroni and will return if I decide to go ahead with surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Pallatroni's thoroughness and his patience during my appointment. I especially appreciated his follow up to the appointment with a phone call that evening personally giving me the results of the x-rays he had ordered. We are fortunate to have this fine neurosurgeon in the seacoast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I saw Dr. Pallatroni for my lower back issues. He was thorough, patient and kind. I felt like he really took the time needed to assess my condition and to outline treatment options that were applicable and explained why others were not. I like that he was open to a variety of possible interventions and surgery was not one of them. He was terrific!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I had severe spinal stenosis, constant back pain, sciatic pain, after surgery, it all went away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I am truly thankful having chosen Dr. Pallatroni after three neurosurgeon consults for my spondylolisthesis of L3-L5. I recently had a 2 level spinal fusion and my experience far exceeded my expectations. The wonderful skill and pleasing demeanor of Dr. Pallatroni, as well as, the care at the Portsmouth Hospital were exemplary! My deep hip pain and radiating pain down my leg were immediately resolved. My recovery has been great! Thank you!
Very thorough ..easy to understand diagnosis explanations ..highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
Dr Pallatroni is one of the best Dr. I ever met. He did back surgery on me last August and everything came out good.. you won't go wrong seeing this Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I think that DR. Henry Pallatroni, III is one of the finest Neurosurgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the first time I met him, I could feel a very sincere person. He took his time to explain what he would need to do to help me walk better again, after a fall I had had a year and half ago. He told me exactly what would be done and what to expect after the surgery. He did a Thoracic Laminectomy and the results have been like a miracle. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
My wife had a sub-dura hematoma on which Dr Pallatroni successfully operated. But long after the surgery he continued to follow her progress, checking her charts , consulting with the nurses and updating my family.. His bedside manner is direct, forceful, honest and kind.. We really like him and respect his expertise. We would confidently recommend him to any family in need of delicate surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
Dr. Pallatroni is somply superb. His office staff is excellent and his skill as a surgeon is unsurpassed. Would recommend him without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
Dr. Pallatroni was courteous and well prepared for our initial meeting to discuss my back problem. He spoke with an understandable vocabulary and went over explanations of why and how, utilizing visual aids. My own MRI results were key. He was not suggesting a surgical approach only. He discussed other options for pain maintenance which gave me a better perspective on how to tolerate a summer away. I am satisfied that he would be one I could trust to proceed with a successful surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I first met Dr Pallatroni in the Emergency room at Portsmouth hospital. He was one of very few doctors I had come across after getting hurt 11 years ago that truly cares about patients. He treats his patients with dignity and respect. He listens to his patients and takes the time to explain things to his patients. He is not a doctor that will do unnecessary treatments on his patients. Overall he is an outstanding doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I was in extreme pain from a herniated disk in my neck. Dr Pallatroni has me scheduled for surgery in the next available opening. He explained everything thoroughly and put me at ease with what had to be done. The outcome was much better than I had expected. Great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Pallatroni III, MD?
I had to undergo emergency spinal surgery last fall from a traumatic fall; thank GOD I was assigned to Dr. Pallatroni for my operations. He is very professional, and put me at ease with his calm assurance. He would be my first choice for any other neuro-surgery!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pallatroni III?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pallatroni III treats patients.

Exeter Hospital