Dr. Henry Ostman, MD

Dr. Henry Ostman, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Dr. Henry Ostman, MD is a pulmonologist in Lemoyne, PA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from De La Salle University College Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and more.Read his story

50 N 12th St

Lemoyne, PA 17043

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Ostman

See how frequently Dr. Ostman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Blood Oxygen Level
Pulmonary Disease
Pneumonia

Dr. Ostman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ostman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ostman " I have lived in the Harrisburg area since I was three years old and am throughly invested in the health of my patients and this community. I am part of the areas only full service chest, intensive care and sleep medicine practice that provides comprehensive care from the inpatient to outpatient setting. I will provide you with relevant, up to date and state of the art care with all manner of lung disease, critical illness and lung cancer diagnosis. Myself and my associates are the Capital region's only practice with triple and quadruple board certified physicians with the knowledge, expertise and caring to diagnose and manage a multitude of lung, sleep, intensive care, lung cancer and airway problems. "

This content was provided by Dr. Ostman "
  • I inform patients and their families of their diagnosis and plan of care at every encounter
  • I apprise patients and their families of risk factors, contributors, disease mechanism and disease understanding at every encounter
  • I provide visual, verbal, graphic and acted depictions of their disease process at every encounter in an understandable language and format
  • I listen to all concerns and attend to my patients needs and their families needs
  • I am thorough in my explanations and I am an excellent communicator
  • I always treat and refer patients in a manner befitting my own family - my colleagues know my signature quote, "… if you were my dad, this is what I would do…" or "…this is whom I would send you…"
"

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Interventional Pulmonology

• Critical Care Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Washington & Jefferson College
  • The Graduate Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Va Commonwealth University Med Center Med College Va Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Ostman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ostman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ostman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ostman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ostman

3.7

Dr. Ostman?
Dr. Ostman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Ostman, MD
Dr. Ostman has been kind, courteous, and extremely informative with regard to my mother's recent stay in the ICU. Extremely good bedside manner and helpful to the entire family. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Ostman, MD?
After being "lead up the garden path" by other pulmonologists. We were referred to Doctor Henry Ostman by a dear friend. Talking to him was like night and day. He actually LISTENED to what Keith (patient) had to say. A rarity these days . Also, he had done his homework before we met. I was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Ostman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ostman?