Dr. Henry Mulder, MD

Dr. Henry Mulder, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Henry Mulder, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Kentwood, MI and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Mi Med Sch in 1977 and specializes in psychiatry.

1403 60th St SE

Kentwood, MI 49508

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Mulder

See how frequently Dr. Mulder performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Mulder's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mulder "Throughout my career in psychiatry, I have been dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, evidence-based treatment available. I endeavor to do this in a compassionate manner with complete respect for individual,cultural,gender,ethnic, and religious differences.I practice from a bio/psycho/social treatment model, recognizing the importance of all these factors in good health."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • University Of Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Mulder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mulder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mulder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mulder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mulder to family and friends

Dr. Mulder's Performance

I've been going to Dr. Mulder for years now. Even after moving an hour away, I still go to his office. He has been so supportive over the past several years in helping me find a medication and dosage that is compatible with pregnancy and nursing as my husband and I have strated our family. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr Mulder for over 30 years. I could not ask for a better therapist. He’s caring and supportive at all times. I have never had a bad session with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a relatively easy to diagnose and treat condition. I found Dr. Mulder to be excellent... maybe it's because I had a simpler case than most. He asked questions, I answered honestly, he prescribed me something to try, we calibrated it over a few visits, I've been great the last 12 months. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Mulder has been great and took the necessary steps to identify the root causes of the issues. Randall Wolthius has been a huge help as well. I highly recommend this practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Mulder is a really good doctor. His office is managed very well. Doctor is always on time. I was able to get in right away when I was having a problem. Staff is really friendly.
Are you Dr. Mulder?