Dr. Henry Mentz III, MD

Dr. Henry Mentz III, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Henry Mentz III, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Read his story

4400 Post Oak Pkwy Ste 2260

Houston, TX 77027

Learn about Dr. Mentz III

Dr. Mentz III's Experience

Dr. Mentz III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Mentz III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mentz III "Dr. Henry Mentz is an internationally-respected plastic surgeon who holds the distinctive honor of being the nation's first triple board-certified plastic surgeon. He obtained triple board certification in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Head and Neck Surgery (Otolaryngology). Because of this, he is among the most well-trained and sought after plastic surgeons for facial rejuvenation. He blends the specific techniques and skills of his respective board certifications to achieve remarkable, natural-looking results. Moreover, Dr. Mentz has received continuous, global recognition and numerous awards for his surgical expertise and innovative contributions to the field of aesthetic plastic surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Mentz III "In 23 years of professional practice I have learned that regardless of the procedure, all of my patients desire to look natural and balanced. My goal is to give patients their desired look with minimal scarring and lasting results. We do this by providing exceptional post-operative care, including a home visit by a nurse the day after surgery, as well as therapeutic massages to reduce swelling and speed the healing process. Our patients always tell us how much they value our post-operative care."

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Louisiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Oschner Med Found
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Mentz III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mentz III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mentz III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mentz III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mentz III to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Mentz III's Performance
in Katy, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Mentz for a little over ten years now. I started to have procedures which I will call them "maintenance" when I was in my early 40's. I've had a lower blepharoplasty, forehead lift, liposuction, breast lift, etc. I've been extremely satisfied as a patient and I trust him 110 percent. I did my research before selecting him and I feel confident going to him.
in Houston, TX |
I had a facelift and 9 months on, I still have nerve issues, scar tissue, and the aesthetic result is extremely disappointing. I cry constantly about it. Why didn't listen to my friends and just try to grow old gracefully?
Have you seen Dr. Henry Mentz III, MD?
Are you Dr. Mentz III?