Dr. Henry Luu, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Luu

Advantage Medical Clinic

1450 E Boot Rd # 200 West Chester, PA 19380

Dr. Henry Luu, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004 and specializes in family medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Luu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Luu

4.4

Dr. Luu?
Dr. Luu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Luu, DO
Great! Docter,Dr Liu saved my life!.I just wish I found him before wasting money on rehab.If you want aff opines he's the man!.Very friendly and does listen.Dexter is always nice to see as well.This Doctor will tell you how it is!.GREAT PLACE!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
Dr. Luu was friendly and professional, he answered all of my questions and even addressed issue's that other doctors have avoided. I look forward to seeing him in the future. JSundel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
Great Doctor Truely Cares About His Patients & Is A Great Man, Was A Military Doctor Too. He Is Very Knowledgeable On Anything You Research And Ask Him About. I Would Reccomend Him To Anyone, He Was My Primary Care Doctor For 2+ Years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
This doctor is one in a million that’s for sure to say the least. Educated in what ever he says and knows about what he is prescribing unlike some of these terrible doctors out there. Dr Luu I’m so happy I found you. He truly saves lives. Most knowledgeable person/doctor in Chester county.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
Been with Luu for 7 years he’s a decent doctor but doesn’t believe pain exist and talks down to you. I’ve seen him for suboxone and subxone isnt for everyone he doesn’t care if it doesn’t work. As a person he’s great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
Dr. Luu at first was great. He than worked at a methadone clinic and ever since abruptly prescribing my medication I have been taking for 20 years. He talks down to you. He doesn’t even take blood pressure every visit which is illegal. I would not recommend him if your looking for anything but suboxone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
Dr. Luu is by far the best doctor I have every delt with. He made me feel so comfortable, and knowledge was above and beyond any other Doctor I have spoken to regarding my medicial concerns. Highly recommend you take advantage of his services. James J.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?
Ive been a patient of Dr Luu for almost 2 years now. He is all about partnership between doc and patient but will take charge when he notices lack of improvement whether it be managing my pain from near fatal car crash, or decreasing opioid dependence, or both. He is sharp guy and I annoy him with questions and research about new products out there and he patiently listens and will sometimes go online with me to show me why my input is either on or off base. Top notch and he shoots straight
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Luu, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Luu?

Here at Advantage Medical Clinic, you are treated as a whole person. As a fully independent physician, I do not answer to insurance companies or corporate health systems. The only person I have to be concerned with is you. Every weight loss program i...

• Acupuncture

2004
1998

• Chinese, Cantonese

Dr. Luu accepts

Dr. Luu accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Luu treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Luu's conditions and procedures:

• Medical Acupuncture
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Weight Loss

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Luu treats patients.

58% Patient experience rating, 11% lower than the national average